Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Organized religion blows, just like anything humans are involved in.
    Yor really a ray of sunshine these days.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I think we took a big step forward as far as respect goes. And every young person I know embraces the change. It's their world now and it should reflect their values.
    That's scary. And I am a "young person".

I think we took a big step forward as far as respect goes. And every young person I know embraces the change. It's their world now and it should reflect their values.

You may think marriage is disposable....if it is....that started long before gays got involved.
    Sadly, for a decent chunk of the population, marriage has been disposable for a long time. The gays had nothing to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Sadly, for a decent chunk of the population, marriage has been disposable for a long time. The gays had nothing to do with that.
    Heterosexuals have destroyed marriage over the last 30 years. To think gays will do any worse is comical.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

You may think marriage is disposable....if it is....that started long before gays got involved.
    50% divorce rate, I don't have to think, I know. They have no values, the youth, but when they dictate to their parents how can they have the basics?
    Last edited by Apache 51; 06-28-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    That's scary. And I am a "young person".
    It is what it is...and every generation things the next is kooky.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Having gone back and re-read he accounts, I have to say it's open to interpretation what their sexuality was. Certain behaviors are described that could be read that way, but now I have to say I am doubtful that I was correct. They fit more with a kind of priest-warrior society than a gay warrior society... and no, I won't make the obligatory joke. Of course, wearing skirts in battle is not new. All those gay Scotsmen still prove my point.
    also, being effeminate doesn't make you gay.

but I guess it helps?

All Pro

Are you serious? Respect, courtesy, and empathy might as well be stricken from the dictionary. Do you follow current events at all? The millennials are largely self-absorbed twats that wouldn't know critical thinking if it pulled on their ear buds....

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Heterosexuals have destroyed marriage over the last 30 years. To think gays will do any worse is comical.
    +1

I'm sure these straight guys (and gals) who run around cheating on their spouses - why doesn't it say anything in the Defense of Marriage Act about them?

States rights my ass. The people who wanted DOMA passed by the Supreme Ct have a stone in their ass about gay people.
    Last edited by detjetsfan; 06-30-2013 at 01:20 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    +1

I'm sure these straight guys (and gals) who run around cheating on their spouses - why doesn't it say anything in the Defense of Marriage Act about them?

States rates my ass. The people who wanted DOMA passed by the Supreme Ct have a stone in their ass about gay people.
    Sure Vincenzo, DOMA is not about promiscuity, the most promiscuous people on earth are gay men, but of course you know that
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 07-03-2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: kinda emo there

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Sure Vincenzo, DOMA is not about promiscuity, the most promiscuous people on earth are gay men, but of course you know that

The only peeps with anything in their azz are them, and folks like you
    You bore me.

+1

States rights my ass. The people who wanted DOMA passed by the Supreme Ct have a stone in their ass about gay people.

YEP! Bill Clinton and a DEMOCRAT congress!!!

All Pro
    You bore me.
    Of course facts bore you.
    You disgust me, Vincenzo.
    I'll be rooting against the Knicks just to spite you.

Patrick Ewing in 1999: "Get me my ring!"
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-30-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Are you serious? Respect, courtesy, and empathy might as well be stricken from the dictionary. Do you follow current events at all? The millennials are largely self-absorbed twats that wouldn't know critical thinking if it pulled on their ear buds....
    Which is exactly what our parents said about us.

I know many smart young kids.

Hall Of Fame
    It's their world now and it should reflect their values.

their values will be the same as ours(well not yours) in ten years. eighteen year old kids who think they know everything will get out in the real world and realize mom and dad weren't so wrong. today's older generation which is labeled as conservative, racist, and oppressive is actually the woodstock generation

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    their values will be the same as ours(well not yours) in ten years. eighteen year old kids who think they know everything will get out in the real world and realize mom and dad weren't so wrong. today's older generation which is labeled as conservative, racist, and oppressive is actually the woodstock generation
    No way. Their generation will far more tolerant.

Bewildered Beast
    You bore me.
    When you say "bore" are you displaying ennui, or referring to something more intimate?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    When you say "bore" are you displaying ennui, or referring to something more intimate?
    HAHAHA!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Reality is that homosexuality is in our genetic code from the beginning and has not in any way affected our ability as a species to propagate.
    I wouldn't say that....why is it that for men it is in their genetic code and they have no choice, yet many lesbian women say they choose to be in relations with women because of the abuse they have taken from men?

probably not the best place for it - but a really funny parody of the gay marriage = bestiality argument

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8

BTW, their song God's Loophole is NSFW but hysterical