Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flight 800 Coverup - new documentary

Flight 800 Coverup - new documentary

I never bought the "official" report given what so many witnesses claimed to have seen.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/docume...0#.UcHhQ9vD_IU

Hall Of Fame
    Move to the 911, JFK, Boston Bombing, and Any Other Major Disaster in the Past 200 Years Conspiracy Board.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    I wanna bang Susan so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Move to the 911, JFK, Boston Bombing, and Any Other Major Disaster in the Past 200 Years Conspiracy Board.
    Not quite the same when the report is from the Investigators that handled the crash at the time. These folks handled the materials and bodies, performed the investigation, and dealt with whatever pressure was applied to them from above to reach a certain finding.

I'm sure we'll get the REAL govt. story from our resident dingdong any second now.

Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    I'll be at the club if you need me boys.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    I got a laugh at this until I realized you're saving my posts, then I found it disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I wanna bang Susan so hard.
    I'm sure it's mutual

I got a laugh at this until I realized I'm always the old guy at the bar.
    http://www.youknowyoulovefashion.com...=1336790749635

I don't drink,Numbnutz.

I don't drink,Numbnutz.
    Of course not, you wouldn't want to rufie yourself.

I'm sure we'll get the REAL govt. story from our resident dingdong any second now.
    WAH!!!!!

Obama got reelected and my opinions were not vindicated by the voters WAH!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Of course not, you wouldn't want to rufie yourself.
    Obviously you've been spying on my facebook page again. I'm sure it bothers you that I'm pictured with beautiful woman and you can't get a date other than manually. I'm sure you find it hard to believe drugging or threatening them with arrest is not the only way to meet woman. Try not being a DB, if it's not too late in your sad existence.
    Last edited by acepepe; 06-20-2013 at 08:46 AM.

i remember that night like it was yesterday.

I was sitting in my living room when the news broke. news 12 long island had a bunch of callers phone up with what they witnessed just after it happened. ALL of them saw the "flare" or "streak" or whatever you want to call it rise up and then the plane exploded. ALL of them.
    At the time, being a pre 911 era, I had no idea what that could have been but it soon became pretty evident that it could only be a missle. I doubt it was a terrorist attack as there was never any claim made.
    Funny how all the witnesses were ignored and dismissed. There is radar evidence as well and if I remember correctly, this was the ONLY TIME the ntsb was pushed aside and the FBI got involved ....for a plane crash.

Id rather go to my grave paranoid than naive

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    i remember that night like it was yesterday.

I was sitting in my living room when the news broke. news 12 long island had a bunch of callers phone up with what they witnessed just after it happened. ALL of them saw the "flare" or "streak" or whatever you want to call it rise up and then the plane exploded. ALL of them.
    At the time, being a pre 911 era, I had no idea what that could have been but it soon became pretty evident that it could only be a missle. I doubt it was a terrorist attack as there was never any claim made.
    Funny how all the witnesses were ignored and dismissed. There is radar evidence as well and if I remember correctly, this was the ONLY TIME the ntsb was pushed aside and the FBI got involved ....for a plane crash.

Id rather go to my grave paranoid than naive
    Yup.

"U.S. Navy Destoryer shoots down Civie Aircraft, kills 250" is a very tough headline to accept if you can just as easily cover it up.

Hall Of Fame
    Obviously you've been spying on my facebook page again. I'm sure it bothers you that I'm pictured with beautiful woman and you can't get a date other than manually. I'm sure you find it hard to believe drugging or threatening them with arrest is not the only way to meet woman. Try not being a DB, if it's not too late in your sad existence.
    Lol.

"Beautiful"

Oh Please tell me more!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Yup.

"U.S. Navy Destoryer shoots down Civie Aircraft, kills 250" is a very tough headline to accept if you can just as easily cover it up.
    Are you suggesting that ::GULP:: the government (ours or any other) could and have done such cover ups in the past?

oh boy im gonna have trouble sleeping tonight
    Last edited by dickkotite; 07-02-2013 at 06:59 AM.

you know what would be funny if al quida just takes credit for it tomorrow. That would be an interesting quandry now wouldnt it