Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where's the outrage? Where's Sharpton? Obama?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    You talking about the Trayvon Martin case?
    Or the Harvard professor situation a few years back.

Roles reversed.....they would charge a white intruder with a HATE crime.

little doubt in my mind. Citing the unreasonable throwing down the stairs.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    That video made me sick. The way the animal was beating that woman was hard to look at. I just think it's irresponsible parenting to leave your home unprotected. As a parent and father the primary responsibility is to provide for and protect your family. Not sure it would have helped in this instance as that person appears our of nowhere. Perhaps a door was unlocked?
    dont have the link but in the report i read he kicked the backdoor of the house to get in...

Quote Originally Posted by neevsmazda07 View Post
    dont have the link but in the report i read he kicked the backdoor of the house to get in...
    Was that backdoor made of paper or something?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Nah. It's much more rational and reasonable to indignantly ask where I was, as a gun owner, when some total stranger was shooting someone else 3,000 miles away. And why I didn't swoop in to stop it.

Speaking of guns, if that woman in the video was your wife, don't you kinda wish she had access to a gun when she heard that subhuman hairy knuckledragger start kicking on the door?
    Where would she have been able to keep a loaded gun that she would have been able to get to it? A loaded gun would have to be secured given that she has 1.5 and 3 year old children. I don't think a gun would have been any use to her at all.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by adb280z View Post
    Where would she have been able to keep a loaded gun that she would have been able to get to it? A loaded gun would have to be secured given that she has 1.5 and 3 year old children. I don't think a gun would have been any use to her at all.
    Maybe. The article I read said she went to check on a noise (kicking at back door? ). Maybe she would have grabbed a well placed but secure weapon on the way, had their been one.

My .380 is often (but not always) on me. My wife would not think to access anything, even though available. I'm certain the family dog would have stepped in, not sure how effectively, though.

Ultimately, just like these folks, we probably feel that this kind of thing would never happen to us and this horrible video will fade from the forefront (my wife didn't watch it, even though it was all over facebook). Might be time to re-evaluate some things.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

That dude needed more than a .380 to be stopped. The woman is alive, there re examples of women having guns and being killed by their own guns. It could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Maybe. The article I read said she went to check on a noise (kicking at back door? ). Maybe she would have grabbed a well placed but secure weapon on the way, had their been one.

My .380 is often (but not always) on me. My wife would not think to access anything, even though available. I'm certain the family dog would have stepped in, not sure how effectively, though.

Ultimately, just like these folks, we probably feel that this kind of thing would never happen to us and this horrible video will fade from the forefront (my wife didn't watch it, even though it was all over facebook). Might be time to re-evaluate some things.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    That dude needed more than a .380 to be stopped. The woman is alive, there re examples of women having guns and being killed by their own guns. It could go either way.
    Perhaps, but there are examples of where they lived too....frankly, I think the armed lady made out fairly well...even if it was only a .38. Unfortunately, I believe the POS lived:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...on-police-say/

(CBS) -- Police said a Georgia mother hiding with her children shot an intruder five times after he chased them in their own home Friday afternoon, CBS affiliate WGCL-TV reports.

Authorities said the woman took her twin 9-year-old children to the attic as the man broke into their house with a crowbar. He reportedly busted open the front door and gave chase when he heard the woman call out to her children.

Investigators said the man chased the family into a crawl space near the attic, and when he opened a door the mother opened fire, striking him five times. He then stumbled out of the house, got into a car and crashed into a tree line in an attempt to flee from the scene.

The woman and her children then ran to a neighbor's home for help, WGCL-TV reports.

Investigators said 32-year-old Paul Slater is in critical condition and in an intensive care unit at Gwinnett Medical Center.

He reportedly has an extensive criminal history.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

All League
    My. 380 is better than what I used to carry and more effective than what that lady had.

Did the President hold press conferences about those two topics? No.
    He was asked and he answered the questions. Wow.

If the press asks the President question about this awful crime, I guess you would be upset?
    He could have chosen not to answer. Most Presidents would not have answered.

All Pro
    They got the f'er, great news. Long rap sheet no shock there.

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    He could have chosen not to answer. Most Presidents would not have answered.
    Most?

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Or the Harvard professor situation a few years back.

Roles reversed.....they would charge a white intruder with a HATE crime.

little doubt in my mind. Citing the unreasonable throwing down the stairs.
    Judging by your stupid comment I would assume you would charge Hernandez with a hate crime as well?

The big question of the day is with a rap sheet a mile long, how is this mother ****er running around free to commit more crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    The big question of the day is with a rap sheet a mile long, how is this mother ****er running around free to commit more crimes?
    Friggin' Liberals.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Because blacks are targeted by law enforcement the prisons are overcrowded and they have to let some of the criminals go.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    Judging by your stupid comment I would assume you would charge Hernandez with a hate crime as well?
    I'm sorry I live in the real world.

and NO to your question.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    They got the f'er, great news. Long rap sheet no shock there.

im very happy to hear that. i wont be so happy again when he is subsequently released to the it all over again to someone else's loved one.....

Most?
    Ok 99.9 %