Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hernandez investigated in Boston double-killing from 2012

Banned

Hernandez investigated in Boston double-killing from 2012

This is an article that came out this morning about an hour ago.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/227...double-killing

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FOX 25 has learned exclusively that investigators are looking into Aaron Hernandez as a possible suspect in a double murder that happened on July 16, 2012 in downtown Boston.

According to the Boston Police blog from that date, officers responded to the intersection of Shawmut Avenue and Herald Street just after 2 a.m. When they arrived, they found three people had been shot, two fatally, as they sat in a car at a traffic light.

The men were identified as Safiro Furtado and Daniel Abreu. The FOX 25 source said the men, who worked at a cleaning company in Dorchester, had just left a bar in the area.

Furtado and Abreu were sitting in the front seat of the vehicle when witnesses said the occupants of a gray or silver SUV with Rhode Island plates opened fire on it. The surviving victim was in the back seat. Investigators believed two others in the car fled the scene.

The source said that investigators were looking into Aaron Hernandez's connection to the killing.

On Wednesday, Hernandez was charged with murder in the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, of Dorchester.

An investigation is ongoing.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/227...#ixzz2XQeYLbvt
    So the Patriots could have possible employed a murderer for a year without knowing? But Bill Belichick is the smartest and greatest coach ever. He has total control over all of his players and they all listen to everything he says. Total crock of sh*t.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post

So the Patriots could have possible employed a murderer for a year without knowing? But Bill Belichick is the smartest and greatest coach ever. He has total control over all of his players and they all listen to everything he says. Total crock of sh*t.
    Sounds like you got this covered.

All League
    Per roto:

One AFC executive believes that Bill Belichick was the only coach willing to take a fourth-round flier on Aaron Hernandez back in 2010.

The executive says that Hernandez was a clear second-round talent at the time, but his off-field issues raised serious red flags. Many teams completely removed him from their draft board. Although Hernandez appeared to keep his nose clean through three seasons with the Patriots, we're now learning of other incidents prior to Wednesday's murder charge. A Connecticut man has filed a civil suit in Florida alleging Hernandez shot him in the face in February, he reportedly had a run-in with a Jets fan in May in which a gun was involved and a picture has surfaced of him standing in a mirror holding a gun. Hernandez also had failed drug tests while with the Gators and is rumored to have gang ties.

Source: Boston Globe Jun 27 - 9:12 AM

So which of you fools almost got clipped by him?

All League
    Welker was in more danger than he could ever have imagined...

Basically while he was investigated for this murder they gave him 40mm contract.
    Anyone surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Welker was in more danger than he could ever have imagined...
    lol

All League

Did the Pats employ a serial killer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

If you read the definition in wiki: three murders over 1 month apart, it looks like they may have had an actual serial killer in Foxboro.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

If you read the definition in wiki: three murders over 1 month apart, it looks like they may have had an actual serial killer in Foxboro.
    The way they dumped him so fast and unceremoniously trying to wash their hands of any association with him tells you they had to have known of his prior forays into lawlessness. And this was the proverbial last straw. They're hoping to make themselves look lily white by getting rid of him but it looks like his prior history is going to come back and bite them.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    only word I can come up with is wow

The latest is that the double murder might have been the reason for the execution of this guy. The rumor is that he was talking to the wrong people and Hernandez thought he was going to rat about the double murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The way they dumped him so fast and unceremoniously trying to wash their hands of any association with him tells you they had to have known of his prior forays into lawlessness. And this was the proverbial last straw. They're hoping to make themselves look lily white by getting rid of him but it looks like his prior history is going to come back and bite them.
    THIS!! Yet, some of the NE trolls are attempting to tell us that AH's release yeesterday was the correct action taken by the fruads, aka, Pats.

You are spot on with this post. Don't think for one-second that the Pats did not know or suspect AH's crimes. These are billion organizations. The team made a $40 million investment in this gangbanger. Either Kraft and Belicheat are the dumbest aholes in the business or they just turned the other way as long as the team was winning. Guess which one I say it is?

Both EM31 and myself continue to say that a comprehensive investigation of NE is warranted and must be conducted by law enforcement or an objective 3rd party. The illegal activities occurring in Foxboro are unlike any other NFL team or professional sports team has experienced.

The Patriot Way. LMAO.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    They knew something was up.....I find it interesting they brought in Tebow about 10 days to this shooting coming to light...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    The latest is that the double murder might have been the reason for the execution of this guy. The rumor is that he was talking to the wrong people and Hernandez thought he was going to rat about the double murder.
    Just read that. Insane.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I laugh when I hear "Patriot Way". Amazing the hit this team is taking in such a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    THIS!! Yet, some of the NE trolls are attempting to tell us that AH's release yeesterday was the correct action taken by the fruads, aka, Pats.

You are spot on with this post. Don't think for one-second that the Pats did not know or suspect AH's crimes. These are billion organizations. The team made a $40 million investment in this gangbanger. Either Kraft and Belicheat are the dumbest aholes in the business or they just turned the other way as long as the team was winning. Guess which one I say it is?

Both EM31 and myself continue to say that a comprehensive investigation of NE is warranted and must be conducted by law enforcement or an objective 3rd party. The illegal activities occurring in Foxboro are unlike any other NFL team or professional sports team has experienced.

The Patriot Way. LMAO.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    All joking aside, a few seasons of Law and Order maybe could have helped in this case, and possibly dissuaded this serial killer from starting his spree.

The stupidity. I STILL dont understand it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I laugh when I hear "Patriot Way". Amazing the hit this team is taking in such a short time.
    Where do you see the Patriots taking any hit?

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    All joking aside, a few seasons of Law and Order maybe could have helped in this case, and possibly dissuaded this serial killer from starting his spree.

The stupidity. I STILL dont understand it.
    hey SDJETSetter, how you holding up? i know the past 24 hours have probably been tough but keep the spirits up.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    hey SDJETSetter, how you holding up? i know the past 24 hours have probably been tough but keep the spirits up.
    Oh im cool. I expected it. We are considering a move to Texas, or Alabama.
    Oh, and remember, like i heard on TV...

"Whilst this is a battle in our bid to equality, its just that, a battle. The war is yet to be won"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Oh im cool. I expected it. We are considering a move to Texas, or Alabama.
    Oh, and remember, like i heard on TV...

"Whilst this is a battle in our bid to equality, its just that, a battle. The war is yet to be won"!!!
    CA doesn't seem the most appropriate place. Alabama or Mississippi would be ideal i think.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

The Patriot Way. LMAO.
    Could you imagine if the Jets had done this? The Sports media would go on a tear about how dysfunctional the franchise is. Francesa would be calling Woody and Rex accessories to murder.