Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hernandez investigated in Boston double-killing from 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Could you imagine if the Jets had done this? The Sports media would go on a tear about how dysfunctional the franchise is. Francesa would be calling Woody and Rex accessories to murder.
    Yes, agree. That's the point I am trying to make. Just look at the blowback regarding Tannenbaum extending Sanchez or the Holmes 2011 deal. Yet, NE gives a gangbaning thug/murderer a HUGE contract and not a peep.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I laugh when I hear "Patriot Way". Amazing the hit this team is taking in such a short time.
    Then you will be laughing quite a bit as I will remind everyone on a regular basis about "the Patriot Way." Even after AH is in jail serving out his sentence for murder.

So the NE trolls can hide now (by the way, they are hiding but still reading what we are posting), but, unless they plan to vacate this site, that reminder about "the Patriot Way" will be present. I promise you.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    They knew something was up.....I find it interesting they brought in Tebow about 10 days to this shooting coming to light...
    Yes, they knew Hernandez was going to kill Lloyd, so they brought Jesus into stop it from happening more than a week before Lloyd was killed.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    One AFC executive believes that Bill Belichick was the only coach willing to take a fourth-round flier on Aaron Hernandez back in 2010.
    The beloved Patriot Way ... win at all costs. As long as you can play the game, we don't care about your shady side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Could you imagine if the Jets had done this? The Sports media would go on a tear about how dysfunctional the franchise is. Francesa would be calling Woody and Rex accessories to murder.
    THIS!

He practically had a coronary when Braylon (what a thug ) got a DWI. He dedicated hour after hour about talking about how classless the Jets were for not suspending him for the Miami game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyH5AOwwHzI

Jets Insider VIP
    Let's be straight up. Kraft and the Patriots likely had zero clue that Hernandez was a murderer. Sure, they knew he had some past troubles with marijuana, etc. but I can't see a scenario where they knew anything like this was going down.

At the same time, it's incredible that we're 99% sure Bill Belichick and the Pats were employing a serial killer up until a day ago. I mean seriously? You can't make this stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Then you will be laughing quite a bit as I will remind everyone on a regular basis about "the Patriot Way." Even after AH is in jail serving out his sentence for murder.

So the NE trolls can hide now (by the way, they are hiding but still reading what we are posting), but, unless they plan to vacate this site, that reminder about "the Patriot Way" will be present. I promise you.
    What did Kraft and Belly know about AH's murderous tendencies and when did they know it?????

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    What did Kraft and Belly know about AH's murderous tendencies and when did they know it?????
    If they can't find the murder weapon and Hernandez made a stop at the Pats facility you can be sure as sh!t the police will search that facility.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Let's be straight up. Kraft and the Patriots likely had zero clue that Hernandez was a murderer. Sure, they knew he had some past troubles with marijuana, etc. but I can't see a scenario where they knew anything like this was going down.
    Stop ruining the fun. There is no place for this kind of talk on the Strip.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Bob Kraft just released a statement saying that it's possible the murder weapon was taken by Vladimir Putin.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-27-2013 at 04:58 PM.

If they can't find the murder weapon and Hernandez made a stop at the Pats facility you can be sure as sh!t the police will search that facility.
    Of course! I didn't think of that but why else would that scumbag want to face all of the press scrutiny and take that ride over to the stadium?

He was told to leave by officials immediately, and yet the maniac spent 30 minutes there.

Bet the gun is in the stadium.

Check the video. You know there's cameras all over that place.

Bob Kraft just released a statement that it's possible the murder weapon was taken by Vladimir Putin.
    It was a gift.

Thanks for posting this. Agree.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    It was a gift.
    Putin statement: "Dis is no AK 47, comrade!"

I'll get RussianGreen over here to translate.

Jets Insider VIP

At the same time, it's incredible that we're 99% sure Bill Belichick and the Pats were employing a serial killer up until a day ago. I mean seriously? You can't make this stuff up.

Remember, I said "likely."

Boston has announced that they are scrapping the plans for a Bill Russell statue and will augment the Bobby Orr statue to reflect Aaron Hernandez shooting Bobby Orr.

Jets Insider VIP
    Images
    Hernandez was released because he clearly didn't understand The Patriot Way: "Shoot, shovel and shut up."

Quote Originally Posted by rbstern View Post
    Hernandez was released because he clearly didn't understand The Patriot Way: "Shoot, shovel and shut up."
    Would be a great tagline for a movie about this bloodthirsty thug.

The Patriot Way: The Aaron Hernandez Story

Jets Insider VIP
    Who knows about the Latin Kings?

This is the rumor now about Hernandez from the police gang unit.

All League
    Bob Kraft just released a statement saying that it's possible the murder weapon was taken by Vladimir Putin.
    Maybe it will turn up in Brady's locker with Brady's prints on it?