Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hernandez investigated in Boston double-killing from 2012

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarrett=all<3 View Post
    Does anyone find it strange that it was immediately AFTER Hernandez was arrested that they find this rental car? To me it looks like this is a cover-up that now can be revealed to avoid suspicion of a cover-up.
    Could be they have a .45 slug from Lloyd's murder to compare with ones from the unsolved double homicide. Then they know to check through Hernandez's CC records during that time frame. Or they just went right to Hernandez's CC records because they already had warrants.

In any event, during the Lloyd murder he left a trail of evidence a mile wide so I would assume he was the same dumba$$ a year ago and that case will be a slam dunk too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    its a circus...of horrors

Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-27-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    And we complain about some of our guys acting like punks, Hernandez is a true punk a$$.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    Could be they have a .45 slug from Lloyd's murder to compare with ones from the unsolved double homicide. Then they know to check through Hernandez's CC records during that time frame. Or they just went right to Hernandez's CC records because they already had warrants.

In any event, during the Lloyd murder he left a trail of evidence a mile wide so I would assume he was the same dumba$$ a year ago and that case will be a slam dunk too.
    Or maybe people are cooperating

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    And we complain about some of our guys acting like punks, Hernandez is a true punk a$$.
    I will never complain about Santonio Holmes again.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    this dude is a true gang banger folks. it appears football was secondary to his gang lifestyle. dude don't give a **** that he just cold bloodedly killed a dude. you could see it on his face. he was waiting for this day.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    THE PATRIOT WAY

A world famous method created by the very bestest owner in the history of football.

Responsible for harboring the likes of Aaron Hernandez. A serial killer that would rival the likes Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, The Green River Killer, and Pablo Escobar.
    You forgot Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer. This post is idiotic at best.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I will never complain about Santonio Holmes again.
    Ya know... he was the first one I expected people to think about.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    this dude is a true gang banger folks. it appears football was secondary to his gang lifestyle. dude don't give a **** that he just cold bloodedly killed a dude. you could see it on his face. he was waiting for this day.
    YEP.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Maybe it will turn up in Brady's locker with Brady's prints on it?
    Rumour has it that Brady was in the facility after hearing on the news that "Hernandez was going down".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Check the video. You know there's cameras all over that place.
    Especially the away team locker room.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    It's amazing, but a lot of these guys just don't care about anything, but being disrespected. Living in Phoenix for 6 years I've seen shootings where the guy just walks into the bar, and caps a guy and walks right out. Not trying to hide it at all. Between the AB, and the Mexican gangs, I was told by my friends I had to pick a side. I don't get it, but you learn not to screw with guys that have that look in their eyes.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    1 year and possibly responsible for 3 murders and not 1 Patriot organizational member, not a coach, not a teammate, not a trainer, not anyone had ANY inkling this was a real bad dude? Says a lot about the orginization.
    I find myself in the suprising position of defending the hated Patriots here: I know from personal experience how this is possible. I unknowingly worked side by side with a murderer for 2 years. I even loaned him my car on one occasion. I had no inkling he would have done such a thing until he was arrested, charged and found guilty. No one was more shocked than I.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    It's amazing, but a lot of these guys just don't care about anything, but being disrespected. Living in Phoenix for 6 years I've seen shootings where the guy just walks into the bar, and caps a guy and walks right out. Not trying to hide it at all. Between the AB, and the Mexican gangs, I was told by my friends I had to pick a side. I don't get it, but you learn not to screw with guys that have that look in their eyes.
    I'll bet it kept road rage incidents down.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    I find myself in the suprising position of defending the hated Patriots here: I know from personal experience how this is possible. I unknowingly worked side by side with a murderer for 2 years. I even loaned him my car on one occasion. I had no inkling he would have done such a thing until he was arrested, charged and found guilty. No one was more shocked than I.
    It's human nature. I think there are very few people (if any) you interact with in your life that you would figure could do something as heinous at this and especially if someone is somewhat 'normal' on the outside. Watching the channel ID is really eye-opening as to the miscreants disguising as everyday 'normal' members of society.

Hell, just think about the hampurites!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    Were you pissed at him for getting ketchup stains all over your trunk?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Godfather had I been with you in 06 I would have taken care of that rat Mangini.. BB and Bristol Bloods forever..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    You forgot Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer. This post is idiotic at best.
    It's a joke you bumbling doofus

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Were you pissed at him for getting ketchup stains all over your trunk?
    LOL! Fortunately my car was not used to commit the crime.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    It's human nature. I think there are very few people (if any) you interact with in your life that you would figure could do something as heinous at this and especially if someone is somewhat 'normal' on the outside. Watching the channel ID is really eye-opening as to the miscreants disguising as everyday 'normal' members of society.

Hell, just think about the hampurites!
    I completely agree.

I hate get all philosophical, but you make some interesting comments. I used to think people were basically good or evil. My murderous coworker taught me that it is rarely that simple. I would always marvel when I would hear the media the interview acquaintances of a criminal. Their words would almost always be the same: "He was such a nice guy."

I have come to believe that ANYONE is capable of committing a heinous act. There are influencing factors in each of our environments that in certain circumstances can trigger the evil within each of us to manifest itself.