Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: This just ruined my day :(

  1. #21
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Yeah but he had a really rough childhood so we need to be more understanding.
    The obligatory stupid comment based on nothing. Who are you responding to? I've seen nothing but total outrage from every quarter regarding this incident.

  2. #22
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,263
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    The obligatory stupid comment based on nothing. Who are you responding to? I've seen nothing but total outrage from every quarter regarding this incident.
    Link to outrage from Sharpton/Jackson et al quarter?

    Thanks

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Calling yourself rough is a bit of a stretch. I'll give you tumble.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...181104442.html

    I'd say he and his cohorts were pretty rough in this instance.

  4. #24
    Looks like one Murderer 81's buddies

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...181104442.html

    I'd say he and his cohorts were pretty rough in this instance.
    Unbelievable... I can't REALLY say what I would like, that EVERYONE else is thinking, however...

    JI Local would arrest me after they're done making fart jokes, so....




  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Unbelievable... I can't REALLY say what I would like, that EVERYONE else is thinking, however...

    JI Local would arrest me after they're done making fart jokes, so....



    Dont be a *****, say whats on your mind.

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...181104442.html

    I'd say he and his cohorts were pretty rough in this instance.

    Note to self; One behind the ear.

    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Dont be a *****, say whats on your mind.
    You will pay.

    -

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Link to outrage from Sharpton/Jackson et al quarter?

    Thanks
    Quarter doesn't equal individual. Nor has anyone made any argument that this guy should be shown mercy due to his upbringing.... straw men all over the place here. Should Sharpton speak up? Yes. Would it mean anything? No. That points to Sharpton's personal hypocricy and polarizing nonsense, nothing else.

    The comment was still out of nowhere and simply ad hominem.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Quarter doesn't equal individual. Nor has anyone made any argument that this guy should be shown mercy due to his upbringing.... straw men all over the place here. Should Sharpton speak up? Yes. Would it mean anything? No. That points to Sharpton's personal hypocricy and polarizing nonsense, nothing else.

    The comment was still out of nowhere and simply ad hominem.
    He did speak up this weekend. But not on this topic.

    Sharpton blasts Bloomberg for stop and frisk comments

    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...ics&id=9157045

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Dont be a *****, say whats on your mind.
    Shut up and eat your twinkies!

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    The obligatory stupid comment based on nothing. Who are you responding to? I've seen nothing but total outrage from every quarter regarding this incident.


    You're a good liberal.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,278

  13. #33
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post


    You're a good liberal.
    Nice try. You're obviously a knee-jerk conservative. I prefer mine to be the thinking kind. When "liberals" come to this guy's defense based on childhood trauma or some such thing, I'll be completely in your camp. But I wouldn't set up the straw man and knock it down in the absence of a response. This case doesn't as yet represent anything larger than a rotten individual who happens to be black beating up a person who happens to be white while stealing from them in their home. Horrific, indeed. Hope he gets the book thrown at him. Don't see why this is relevant to liberal-conservative issues, Al Sharpton, or the NAACP. Can you explain your reasoning?

  14. #34
    Take it to the Nobody Gives A Sh!t forum.®

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Nice try. You're obviously a knee-jerk conservative. I prefer mine to be the thinking kind. When "liberals" come to this guy's defense based on childhood trauma or some such thing, I'll be completely in your camp. But I wouldn't set up the straw man and knock it down in the absence of a response. This case doesn't as yet represent anything larger than a rotten individual who happens to be black beating up a person who happens to be white while stealing from them in their home. Horrific, indeed. Hope he gets the book thrown at him. Don't see why this is relevant to liberal-conservative issues, Al Sharpton, or the NAACP. Can you explain your reasoning?
    Sure, this case is emblematic of the type the Victims of Society Players love to use to talk about "troubled you", "institutional racism" any and all code for "we can't blame him, he did grow up poor and black". Similar reactions to the black wilding, I mean, "Youths and flashmobs".

    Liberal leaning media outlets support this whitewashing of black on white violence, and white guilters lap it up. God forbid it goes the other way, then we see dummies like Al and Jesse pop up, to axe why these things have to keep happening....

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,169
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Sure, this case is emblematic of the type the Victims of Society Players love to use to talk about "troubled you", "institutional racism" any and all code for "we can't blame him, he did grow up poor and black". Similar reactions to the black wilding, I mean, "Youths and flashmobs".

    Liberal leaning media outlets support this whitewashing of black on white violence, and white guilters lap it up. God forbid it goes the other way, then we see dummies like Al and Jesse pop up, to axe why these things have to keep happening....
    Really? No it isn't. When someone makes that statement or anything like it, let us know.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Quarter doesn't equal individual. Nor has anyone made any argument that this guy should be shown mercy due to his upbringing.... straw men all over the place here. Should Sharpton speak up? Yes. Would it mean anything? No. That points to Sharpton's personal hypocricy and polarizing nonsense, nothing else.

    The comment was still out of nowhere and simply ad hominem.
    Straw men and ad homimens all over the Hampur.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Sure, this case is emblematic of the type the Victims of Society Players love to use to talk about "troubled you", "institutional racism" any and all code for "we can't blame him, he did grow up poor and black". Similar reactions to the black wilding, I mean, "Youths and flashmobs".

    Liberal leaning media outlets support this whitewashing of black on white violence, and white guilters lap it up. God forbid it goes the other way, then we see dummies like Al and Jesse pop up, to axe why these things have to keep happening....
    This place is for dooty jokes, nerd.

  19. #39
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    This place is for dooty jokes, nerd.
    More specifically, this place is for Jets fans.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Really? No it isn't. When someone makes that statement or anything like it, let us know.
    We're never, ever changing each others minds on this subject, might as well get back to peniz jokes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us