Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Jets slight LI for training camp. Sign petition here to let them know you're pissed!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Shame on me trying to rationalize with someone who worships ARod.
    ARod in my username has nothing to do with ARod the baseball player.

Try not to be so simple-minded.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-30-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    ARod in my username has nothing to with ARod the baseball player.

Try not to be so simple-minded.
    Are you done?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Are you done?
    You'll be dead and buried before that day ever comes.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Done.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    the number of petition signers has no reached 143

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    over 100 when I signed two days ago, dunnie
    New Giants Stadium holds over 80,000 people, this petition to get the one practice moved back to Long Island has already been signed by 100 people, wow, sure seems like it's well on it's way to getting the Jets brass to reconsider!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    New JETS Stadium holds over 80,000 people, this petition to get the one practice moved back to Long Island has already been signed by 100 people, wow, sure seems like it's well on it's way to getting the Jets brass to reconsider!!!
    Fixed

Don't let it happen again

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    In other news .. The petition has now reached a mighty number of 101 ... Lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Like tens of thousands of people Every year ... And businesses, they are leaving LI.

sad but the state of LI today.
    You'll always have your Bobcats and Panthers.

NC!!!

****hole.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Nice avatar!

"You're gonna need a bigger petition!"

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    158 at present....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    158 at present....
    Call me when you get to at least 1000

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call me when you get to at least 1000
    not sure why you are so thrilled at putting down a project started by Sooth? Or is it just another extension of your SOJF position on everything about the team?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see QJF is still acting like a baby because Woody didn't make going to Jets games convenient for HIM.

Then again, this thread was created in the same vein. Disrupting the team's training camp schedule just to hold a practice on Long Island for a few jaded, and quite frankly selfish, fans is ridiculous. The Jets owe Long Islanders jack sh!t.

The root of the problem is that many Long Islanders suffer from the delusion that their insignificant 115 mile pissing ground is somehow the center of the universe.

And this is coming from a lifelong resident of LI.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    1. SG3 never presents well reasoned opinions and never tries to back up his position with relevant evidence.

2. SG3 always (ALWAYS) engages in personal attacks on anyone who criticizes anything the Jets do.

3. SG3 is rarely witty and hardly ever downright hilarious.

4. the one of many things that I find irritating is his tendency to constantly repeat himself. I mean how many times can we hear the story about how happy he is with his seats and how SAR saved him from upper deck misery with poles obstructing his vision. Nice payback to the guy that saved you. Endless repetition and personal attacks are annoying for sure but is this what JI wants?

5. SG3 never ignores the people he says he does, and is never done with people he says he is. I know. I've been told that many times. He is not a man of his word.

6. This post will earn me a GFY. Such is life.

One thing is guaranteed. That was NOT SG3's last post on SAR.
    +1. worst poster on JI

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    good one, ladoucheka

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    good one, ladoucheka
    should be lodoucheka80.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    I see QJF is still acting like a baby because Woody didn't make going to Jets games convenient for HIM.

Then again, this thread was created in the same vein. Disrupting the team's training camp schedule just to hold a practice on Long Island for a few jaded, and quite frankly selfish, fans is ridiculous. The Jets owe Long Islanders jack sh!t.

The root of the problem is that many Long Islanders suffer from the delusion that their insignificant 115 mile pissing ground is somehow the center of the universe.

And this is coming from a lifelong resident of LI.....
    What an asinine commentary.

Every practice the Jets have held on LI since they left for NJ was to standing room-only crowds. Scheduling one practice on LI hardly disrupts anything.

Furthermore, LI does not consist of a "few" fans. It's the MAJORITY of season ticket holders and also a HUGE hub of Jets Fans in general. Likely the biggest concentration of fans anywhere.

It's also another example of the team slinging bullsh*t. When they left LI they vowed to not abandon their fanbase here. Turned out to be a boldfaced lie.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    What an asinine commentary.

Every practice the Jets have held on LI since they left for NJ was to standing room-only crowds. Scheduling one practice on LI hardly disrupts anything.

Furthermore, LI does not consist of a "few" fans. It's the MAJORITY of season ticket holders and also a HUGE hub of Jets Fans in general. Likely the biggest concentration of fans anywhere.

It's also another example of the team slinging bullsh*t. When they left LI they vowed to not abandon their fanbase here. Turned out to be a boldfaced lie.
    I expected this reaction from you. The guy who said Brett Favre would find comparable hunting grounds in Brookville to rural NJ, or (even funnier) his home state down south. I still LOL when I think about that.

You are the prime example of the aforementioned individual who thinks everything revolves around Long Island. Meanwhile if you'd leave here once in a while, you'd realize that you don't have to go very far outside of LI to see that most people don't know, and don't care about this place.

I've been to Jets practices at Hofstra. The crowds are no different than those held at Florham Park. There's no pixie dust in the air in Hempstead.

The Jets did what made the most sense for the Jets. They aren't obligated to make things more convenient for you. Get over it already.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since Hofstra got rid of football did they keep any of the football facilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    I expected this reaction from you. The guy who said Brett Favre would find comparable hunting grounds in Brookville to rural NJ, or (even funnier) his home state down south. I still LOL when I think about that.

You are the prime example of the aforementioned individual who thinks everything revolves around Long Island. Meanwhile if you'd leave here once in a while, you'd realize that you don't have to go very far outside of LI to see that most people don't know, and don't care about this place.

I've been to Jets practices at Hofstra. The crowds are no different than those held at Florham Park. There's no pixie dust in the air in Hempstead.

The Jets did what made the most sense for the Jets. They aren't obligated to make things more convenient for you. Get over it already.