Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets slight LI for training camp. Sign petition here to let them know you're pissed!!

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Attacked Upper Deck STHs (farters and burpers)

Attacked Fireman Ed (working class fraud)

Attacked good Jet fans who liked to tailgate (garbage dumping slobs and football throwers)

Attacked good Jet fans who chose to not buy STHs (pretzel munchers)

Attacked brave men serving their country, anyone not rich enough to lease an entry level BMW and countless other demographics.

This is my last post on this attention whore. I wouldn't want him to feel harrassed and the need to post a third "FINAL LAST EVER WHY I LEFT THOSE MEANIES AT JETS INSIDER" look at me, guys post
    1. SG3 never presents well reasoned opinions and never tries to back up his position with relevant evidence.

2. SG3 always (ALWAYS) engages in personal attacks on anyone who criticizes anything the Jets do.

3. SG3 is rarely witty and hardly ever downright hilarious.

4. the one of many things that I find irritating is his tendency to constantly repeat himself. I mean how many times can we hear the story about how happy he is with his seats and how SAR saved him from upper deck misery with poles obstructing his vision. Nice payback to the guy that saved you. Endless repetition and personal attacks are annoying for sure but is this what JI wants?

5. SG3 never ignores the people he says he does, and is never done with people he says he is. I know. I've been told that many times. He is not a man of his word.

6. This post will earn me a GFY. Such is life.

One thing is guaranteed. That was NOT SG3's last post on SAR.
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 06-30-2013 at 11:50 AM.

I miss Sar and Tx, I would actually love to hear their thoughts on Murderer 81.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I miss Sar and Tx, I would actually love to hear their thoughts on Murderer 81.
    me too

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    No one cares
    +1

You guys need a ****ing hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I miss Sar and Tx,
    I honestly don't................At All.
    Last edited by JetsFanatic; 06-30-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    Yeah it seems that the homers are glad SAR is gone. Homers who love and defend every move of the Jets and attack anyone with a different opinion do not make JI a better place.

SAR and I had many spirited disagreements but he was always entertaining.
    With all due respect, this is a ridiculous post.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Yeah it seems that the homers are glad SAR is gone. Homers who love and defend every move of the Jets and attack anyone with a different opinion do not make JI a better place.

SAR and I had many spirited disagreements but he was always entertaining.
    Everybody is entitled to their opinion but you don't have to be an abrasive jerkoff when you present it to people.

Obviously you and SAR have the same exact problem.

And quite honestly, I am ecstatic that SAR is gone - it wouldn't bother me if you joined him in never-never land either.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-30-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Everybody is entitled to their opinion but you don't have to be an abrasive jerkoff when you present it to people.

Obviously you and SAR have the same exact problem.

And quite honestly, I am ecstatic that SAR is gone - it wouldn't bother me if you joined him in never-never land either.
    Completely irrational post made worse that it was edited 20 minutes after it was originally posted. Get a grip, dude.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Completely irrational post made worse that it was edited 20 minutes after it was originally posted. Get a grip, dude.
    Now here is a guy that calls himself Traitor Jay & the Woodies trying to tell someone to get a grip and talking about irrational posts.

LOL...I digress.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-30-2013 at 02:40 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    that was schtick and comical. Anyone who took it seriously is, I am sorry to say, an idiot.

Fireman Ed is a dubious character at best. Scott was not the only one to see through his façade. Frankly, I couldn't care less about him, and what the f*ck does expressing one's dislike for Ed matter anyway. Were YOU insulted by it? If not, then shut up. Ed is a big boy and if he didn't like it he was welcomed to reply himself.

again, he attacked no one. He expressed his dislike of the tailgate scene at MetLife and he gave his reasons for it. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, IMO, from what I experience at tailgates for the last 30 years, so many Jets fans are borderline alcoholics and drink to excess to the point of ruining game day experience for those around them. Also, it is true that many tailgaters are disrespectful of other people's vehicles.

No Steven, he only reacted to those same "good" Jets fans who CONSTANTLY ridiculed those who did elect to purchase PSLs. People like Petejet (a mod no less) and many others. You are delusional. SAR and PSL purchasers have received 10 times the abuse dished out by raging non-PSL purchasers than SAR dished back. You are so distorted in your perception, I don't know where to begin. SAR's was a reactive position, not an attacking position. The attackers are those who continually ridicule anyone who bought in. They do it to this very day.

Again, you purposefully distort. He criticized the never ending military tributes at games. Hey, I don't mind those at all, in fact I think they are good symbols of patriotic expression, but SAR is fully within his rights as an American to openly express his disapproval. What are you a facist? Have you never heard of 'free speech'? Seems you don't like the concept.

if I had a dime for every time you said "this is my last post on a topic" or "I'm putting you on ignore", I'd buy both you and SAR a couple more BMW's.

Look in the mirror first before opening that big trap, my friend. Just a suggest that I think is appropriate for you.

Good Internet forums are well moderated, that means, no trolls of any kind- TX wouldnt last 2 days on Patsfans if the situation was reversed, its as if Jets fans cant disagree debate or worse hate ourselves enough we "need" to have non-Jets fans lord it over us.

Collectively we DONT need to have people who bought PSLs not only justify their purchase, but knock those that didn't, constantly. Or vice versa.

We dont need bitter LI-based dropouts constantly revising history, whining about Woody, his $, his politics, and where the team plays.

Shea sucked, Jets were truly 2nd fiddle there, in NJ for 30 years, WSS and Pool of Industry didnt happen, LI was NEVER the center of Jets fandom, you didnt get your trip from Roslyn to Willets Point by LIRR back, get over it!

Anti-tailgaters are ascetics of another kind-tailgates are an important concomitant part of the gameday for me, a release from the workaday world and not a bacchanal to be repeated every day, They keep overpriced concession puchases to a minimum (if any) and make wins sweeter and dull the ache of losses. So don't knock me then be a hypocrite and grab one of my chairs and sit in front of my HD Sunday Ticket TV display, and two-fistedly grab imported beers out of my cooler, shots of Patron or single barrel Bourbon while noshing on my Frenched Rack of Lamb w/ Herbs de Provence, Asian Stir-Fry, Handcut Palisades Park style French Fries, Lobster Tails, Cheesteaks or Prime Ribeye. Hands off my Fried Chicken, Homestyle Mac and Cheese, Scallops wrapped in Bacon and Tiramisu!
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-30-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Good Internet forums are well moderated, that means, no trolls of any kind- TX wouldnt last 2 days on Patsfans if the situation was reversed, its as if Jets fans cant disagree debate or worse hate ourselves enough we "need" to have non-Jets fans lord it over us.

Collectively we DONT need to have people who bought PSLs not only justify their purchase, but knock those that didn't, constantly. Or vice versa.

We dont need bitter LI-based dropouts constantly revising history, whining about Woody, his $, his politics, and where the team plays.

Shea sucked, Jets were truly 2nd fiddle there, in NJ for 30 years, WSS and Pool of Industry didnt happen, LI was NEVER the center of Jets fandom, you didnt get your trip from Roslyn to Willets Point by LIRR back, get over it!
    I will translate this post. "Agree with me. I know. If you don't we don't need your here."

Sure should make for an exciting forum.

All Pro
    I will translate this post. "Agree with me. I know. If you don't we don't need your here."

Sure should make for an exciting forum.
    Oh please, all you talk about is the past and the mythical stadium that never was.

There's the truth millions of Jets fans hold self-evident, and the alternate universe of your 400-strong heretics. (which seem to be down to about 150 right now...)

Then again what can you expect from someone who thinks Pomonok is the "real" Flushing...

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Shea was great.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Shea was great.

Sure, for cold hot dogs and hot chocolate, stale popcorn left over from the previous West Point home game, all served up by human snails, cops ticketing you for beers in the parking lot, starting the 1st six weeks of each season on the road, and no tangible evidence that the Jets even played there....it was great

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Sure, for cold hot dogs and hot chocolate, stale popcorn left over from the previous West Point home game, all served up by human snails, cops ticketing you for beers in the parking lot, starting the 1st six weeks of each season on the road, and no tangible evidence that the Jets even played there....it was great
    I was thinking more like having dinner with Jets in the Diamond club.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I was thinking more like having dinner with Jets in the Diamond club.
    The Diamond Club was pretty good, yes.

We would occasionally get passes from an in-law who worked for the Depository Trust Co.

Was that before or after you became a Devils fan?

Then again what can you expect from someone who thinks Pomonok is the "real" Flushing...
    You have me confused with someone else. I am not from Pomonok and have never mentioned it on this forum.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Diamond Club was pretty good, yes.

We would occasionally get passes from an in-law who worked for the Depository Trust Co.

Was that before or after you became a Devils fan?
    Jets were first, my father hated the Giants so he had Jet, and Eagle seats. My uncle had Ranger seats when we were little my cousin and I would go to Ranger games in Bruin sweaters. Once NJ had a team we both had seats, instant fans.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Now here is a guy that calls himself Traitor Jay & the Woodies trying to tell someone to get a grip and talking about irrational posts.

LOL...I digress.
    Shame on me trying to rationalize with someone who worships ARod.