Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Former teammate: Sanchez “dumb while being dumb”

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    still relies on plays written on wristbands too
    Umm so does Tom Brady and Peyton Manning...

Sanchez was awhful last year but so are silly posts like these!!!

Good Grief!!

Also anybody who thinks that Sanchez would have been performing his way should Parcells have drafted him is deluding themselves..... Because he would NEVER have started him...
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 06-29-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    My two cents :

Shut the [bleep] up, Ainge!

That is all.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Good Grief!!

Also anybody who thinks that Sanchez would have been performing his way should Parcells have drafted him is deluding themselves..... Because he would NEVER have started him...
    Point is, the guy is incredibly immature, and that leads to a lack of leadership, command and performance.

Hall Of Fame
    I wouldn't say he's "incredibly immature" because what he did isn't a big deal. He is, however, incredibly STUPID by letting someone record him and put the video online. He should know by now that if something like that gets leaked, it'll bring scrutiny on and organization as well as himself.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post

Good Grief!!
    sorry meant color coded

but the guy does seem to have Peter Pan syndrome

fortunately, he can legally marry now

Erik Ainge please GFY. You sucked in the NFL and are now a bitter talk show host in a nothing market. The guy who bagged my groceries this morning now makes more $$ than you and you are bitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    They had to dig deep for this one. Erik Ainge, seriously? GMAFB.
    I know. I can't wait for the exclusive interview with Kellen Clemens 2 years from now when he's at his new job shoveling mule sh*t on his dad's ranch in Oregon "Mark Sanchez one time got drunk and had sex with Meadow Soprano - and it was only 2 nights before the game!"

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I know. I can't wait for the exclusive interview with Kellen Clemens 2 years from now when he's at his new job shoveling mule sh*t on his dad's ranch in Oregon "Mark Sanchez one time got drunk and had sex with Meadow Soprano - and it was only 2 nights before the game!"
    And in two years when Sanchez is out of nfl we will get to read his book about how jets ruined his nfl career

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    If he were playing well I would be elated because the Jets would be winning. But I still don't like Sanchez personally. And the hot dog thing not only disrespected the Raiders but the league as well and made the Jets look bad as an organization. He should freakin' know better! If Sanchez was giving out free autographs and photos a block from my house at Starbucks, I would drive past it and go to Dunkin' Donuts.
    And BTW, just breaking your b*lls on the gun thing... but you do look pretty serious in the photo.
    Well, I guess I think you go a little overboard on what you require from your players. Dancing around and acting stupid is not at all a capital offense to me.

Can't imagine what you really think about Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Well, I guess I think you go a little overboard on what you require from your players. Dancing around and acting stupid is not at all a capital offense to me.

It's all about performance.. Micky mantle would regularly come to ballpark hungover but dude would still hit bombs.. Sanchez is 1 of the worst starting qbs, shouldn't be out constantly with a new celeb or teenagers drinking when you don't get job done. One he should be home reading playbook, he should be thinking his job is at risk.. two if I sucked so bad like he does I wouldn't want to go out all he time like he is rumored to do.. You don't celebrate loses, or when you constantly let team down.. It's tough being qb, he would the most fame on team if he was good, but since he's bad he is going to get the microscope.. Just way it is as qb, gotta be the leader..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    It's all about performance.. Micky mantle would regularly come to ballpark hungover but dude would still hit bombs.. Sanchez is 1 of the worst starting qbs, shouldn't be out constantly with a new celeb or teenagers drinking when you don't get job done. One he should be home reading playbook, he should be thinking his job is at risk.. two if I sucked so bad like he does I wouldn't want to go out all he time like he is rumored to do.. You don't celebrate loses, or when you constantly let team down.. It's tough being qb, he would the most fame on team if he was good, but since he's bad he is going to get the microscope.. Just way it is as qb, gotta be the leader..
    Mark Sanchez is a young kid, it's ridiculous to think he isn't going to have some fun regardless of how well his play has been. You can be as nitpicky as you choose, Mark Sanchez will never give a crap and neither would most of the world.

NO ONE can be reading the playbook 24/7. That's simply absurd.

I guess in order to satisfy both you and Flushing Root, Sanchez should do whatever the f*ck he chooses, just never let himself get caught on film on the internet?

All League
    Mark Sanchez is a young kid, it's ridiculous to think he isn't going to have some fun regardless of how well his play has been. You can be as nitpicky as you choose, Mark Sanchez will never give a crap and neither would most of the world.

NO ONE can be reading the playbook 24/7. That's simply absurd.

I guess in order to satisfy both you and Flushing Root, Sanchez should do whatever the f*ck he chooses, just never let himself get caught on film on the internet?
    Been in the league 4 years, the last 2 were awful and he's been criticized to death...I would think he'd at least be smart enough that we wouldn't find him on the internet shakin his ass like a fag with some dumb bimbos, but there he is...should have his act together a little better than that

I agree it is not a capital offense but damn, don't you want your QB to act like a man and not some Justin Beiber candy *ss? This is a football player we are talking about, not some flaming ice skater. You look like a no bullsh*t manly man and I mean that as a compliment. I can't understand why you think it's okay for him to be prancing around like a pansy and then be dumb enough to let someone video it.
    As far as Rex goes, he needs to tone down the "blow hard" nonsense. Bullsh*t walks.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Been in the league 4 years, the last 2 were awful and he's been criticized to death...I would think he'd at least be smart enough that we wouldn't find him on the internet shakin his ass like a fag with some dumb bimbos, but there he is...should have his act together a little better than that
    That's my point exactly. He's going to do whatever he needs to do to unwind. He just needs to be better about keeping it off the internet. Because inevitably the people will come out saying he should be studying his playbook.

Well, the simple fact is NO ONE can study a playbook 24/7. Virtually, EVERYONE, not just Mark Sanchez needs an opportunity to unwind and take their minds off their work. Hell, anyone in any line of work, regardless of if they are doing a good job or not, NEEDS to take their minds off the job.

So, from my standpoint, where it is inevitable that you are going to blow off some steam, you'd better do it outside of prying eyes.

Hall Of Fame
    I agree it is not a capital offense but damn, don't you want your QB to act like a man and not some Justin Beiber candy *ss? This is a football player we are talking about, not some flaming ice skater. You look like a no bullsh*t manly man and I mean that as a compliment. I can't understand why you think it's okay for him to be prancing around like a pansy and then be dumb enough to let someone video it.
    As far as Rex goes, he needs to tone down the "blow hard" nonsense. Bullsh*t walks.
    OK. So I guess what you are really offended by with this is that he looks GAY doing what he's doing? Or excuse me, for all of those politically correct people in this world, he looks EFFEMINATE?

Yes, I agree. He looks like a complete fag in that video.

You said that, not me... This is OUR quarterback...

All League
    OK. So I guess what you are really offended by with this is that he looks GAY doing what he's doing? Or excuse me, for all of those politically correct people in this world, he looks EFFEMINATE?

Yea, leave the fag dancing for Brady

http://youtu.be/dgi2lY62Hto

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Yea, leave the fag dancing for Brady

http://youtu.be/dgi2lY62Hto
    At least he's got all his clothes on and left the girlie headband at home.

All League
    At least he's got all his clothes on and left the girlie headband at home.
    True, that headband is a serious red flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I've thought ever since the Hard Knocks episode where he blew off Namath, and was hi jinxing around the office like a six year old that owned the place, that Mark Sanchez was just one of the dumbest people I have ever seen.

My nephew, a senior in high school and 18 years old, is light years older than Mark in term of maturity AND leadership qualities.

Sanchez is a dumb puppet ...a muppet ... He is a guy that runs to sidelines after three and outs like nothing matters, because he was told that he needs to have amnesia in a metaphorical sense. The guy giving him that advice evidently did not realize that he was dealing with an idiot.

Seriously ... The kid has physical tools, but in terms of being a mature intelligent leader ... It is just not there ...

I still remember Rex saying ... This kids just has IT ....

... Has what ?!
    I'm sure a lot of people here have seen the movie "Bull Durham"....Sanchez reminds me exactly of a real life Nuke LaLoosh. He basically needs to be programmed like a robot to be told what to do, what to say, what's right from wrong....immature kid with rocks in his head.