Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: New York Jets = Charlotte Bobcats

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Bloomfield, NJ
    Posts
    2,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    New York Jets = Charlotte Bobcats


  2. #2
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup. Both have ignorant fan bases!

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of at least 5 NBA teams that have absolutely no business being in existence.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    umm the fans should boo an NBA team that drafts a soft white PF/C in the top 5...i would.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    umm the fans should boo an NBA team that drafts a soft white PF/C in the top 5...i would.
    It's funny, advocates of Zeller would call him skilled, detractors call him soft.

    Plenty of great white Power Forwards throughout history. Will he be one? Who knows, but he is just as likely to be great than Nerlins Noel.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah we're a dopey expansion team based out of Charlotte that's never been to the playoffs or won a championship and has a clueless ex-player running the FO. Great comparison.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bobcats?

    Never heard of them. They new?

    How many Bobcats live in NC? I have family down there. Have never seen an animal the rednecks haven't killed yet. Not even a squirrel. They're so out of moving targets, almost every road sign has bullet holes in it.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously though, how many laughable team names are there in the NBA?

    Charlotte Bobcats?

    Utah Jazz?

    Memphis Grizzlies?

    New Orleans Pelicans ?

    Toronto Raptors?

    Boston Septics??

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Seriously though, how many laughable team names are there in the NBA?

    Charlotte Bobcats?

    Utah Jazz?

    Memphis Grizzlies?

    New Orleans Pelicans ?

    Toronto Raptors?

    Boston Septics??
    Lmao.

    The Pelicans are a real team???

    Just. Wow.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Bobcats?

    Never heard of them. They new?

    How many Bobcats live in NC? I have family down there. Have never seen an animal the rednecks haven't killed yet. Not even a squirrel. They're so out of moving targets, almost every road sign has bullet holes in it.
    Not in Charlotte.....Western New York is a shlthole that loses its young productive educated workforce to places like Charlotte, Raleigh, Greenville.

    If I want inbreeding ...I'll go to Dunkirk.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us