Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Breaking!!!New Aaron Hernandez jersey is out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    What are the odds we see Hernandez jerseys worn on Oct. 20?
    I'm sure prices are plummeting on eBay.

They'd make good Halloween costumes as well, with a toy Glock as an accessory.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    this is a nice good idea by the patriots. how is this a bad thing in your mind?
    It's a good thing. I would assume the league pushed for it, split the losses. They all split the revenue so losses must need approval.

Either way was a good move.

They are trying to hide an evidence he was a Pasterisks star.
    Why I am not amused?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    I guess that's a home jersey, or away.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 06-28-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    The cheating scumbags up in Foxboro are trying to cleanse themselves from the stench aka, the "Patriot Way."

Pats offering free exchanges on Hernandez jerseys

Posted by Darin Gantt on June 28, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT

AP

Not only are the Patriots no longer selling Aaron Hernandez jerseys. They’re offering to take yours back if you bought one before he was arrested for murder.

The team announced they would exchange any Hernandez jerseys purchased from the team store or online for “a new Patriots jersey of comparable value.” The exchange policy has a number of provisions, and is only good during the weekend of July 6-7.

“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” team spokesperson Stacey James said. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”

The league has already scrubbed his stats off their website, and anything the Patriots can do to make anyone forget they were ever a part of this, they’re going to do.

The offer only applies to in-stock merchandise, and not custom orders, so if you want to trade in for a Tim Tebow, we’d advise getting there early.
    In other news, the patriots have offered to give back 100 yards of offense to every defense they faced in the spy gate era.

Veteran
    What are the odds we see Hernandez jerseys worn on Oct. 20?
    I would love to see jet fans wearing a number 81 AH jersey the way AH had his shirt on during his perp walk. That would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    You should have used a bright orange one uniform. We could have joked around that he was now on the dolphins.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    I would love to see jet fans wearing a number 81 AH jersey the way AH had his shirt on during his perp walk. That would be great
    Outstanding.

I agree.

How many of us think that Woody would have done the same thing?
    The jersey thing is great. Scrubbing his stats and existance from their website is ridiculous. I don't doubt Woody would have done the same, and he would have been pasted all over the news for being an idiot trying to erase a bad decision and cjhalk it up to the Jets not caring about character or having no class. Nevermind the fact we have the 2nd least amount of player arrests in the last 13 years, less than both the Pats AND Giants. Trust me, if this happened to the Jets no matter what they did it would be wrong. But since it's the Pats*, everything they do illicits responses of "class" and "Patriot way".

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    plenty of Hernandez 81 available at the various Hong Kong places, Tara, Jersey101, Yuki and weiketrade

and for only 55 bucks, MURDERER 81 IS available too

thank god Kraft can't stop free trade
    yeah, they are hot sale on these hk sites, you may just have a look

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by moninghaly View Post
    yeah, they are hot sale on these hk sites, you may just have a look
    the good part is that for only 55 dollars or so you can customize your Patriot Way Jersey in either Blue, White, or Throwback Red to

MURDERER

This hot jersey sold out to Philadelphia Philles fans that was painful to us Met fans:

http://metsmadoff.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by rajensen088 View Post
    This hot jersey sold out to Philadelphia Philles fans that was painful to us Met fans:

http://metsmadoff.blogspot.com/
    The info was updated in 2012.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    the good part is that for only 55 dollars or so you can customize your Patriot Way Jersey in either Blue, White, or Throwback Red to

MURDERER

update - Patriot jerseys are now classified by color and criminal gang as follows

Blue - crips

Red - bloods

White - pats

I'm all for good fun but I suspect that the stadiums are going to ban the "Murder 81" type of shirts as they do in MLB for the "Yankees/Red Sox Suck" these days in the baseball stadiums.

The Patriots have said they will *not* ban Hernandez (legit) jerseys though.

I don't have a problem with some fun but anyone who wears a Hernandez jersey in support of Hernandez needs their head examined.