Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100

Thread: Trade in your bad jersey!!

  1. #21
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,076
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Classy move by the Pats.
    lol

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,810
    Hope you are having a great week FF2



  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    A wife beating druggy ahole not enough for you?
    WHEN did all of this transpire? I have never heard of such a thing in reference to BT.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WHEN did all of this transpire? I have never heard of such a thing in reference to BT.
    Of course you didn't.

    How could you guys root for a druggie wife beater?

    The Jets had to have known he was a bad dude.
    Last edited by FF2®; 06-29-2013 at 03:37 PM.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Classy move by the Pats.
    yeah right

    just another attempt to divorce themselves from Hernandez. If only they had done their due diligence on him before drafting him, they wouldn't be in this horrible situation. The Pats are truly pathetic when it comes to class. Starting with their owner (oh my beloved Myra, and 25 year old bimbo he was banging and publicly parading around before his so beloved Myra's corpse was even cold). Then there is the cheating scumbag head coach, whose dishonesty and disgraceful behavior professionally is rivaled only by his despicable cheating with snother man's wife off the field. Dude, the Patriots are one of the most classless organizations in all of professional sports, not jus the NFL. Utterly reprehensible.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    yeah right

    just another attempt to divorce themselves from Hernandez. If only they had done their due diligence on him before drafting him, they wouldn't be in this horrible situation. The Pats are truly pathetic when it comes to class. Starting with their owner (oh my beloved Myra, and 25 year old bimbo he was banging and publicly parading around before his so beloved Myra's corpse was even cold). Then there is the cheating scumbag head coach, whose dishonesty and disgraceful behavior professionally is rivaled only by his despicable cheating with snother man's wife off the field. Dude, the Patriots are one of the most classless organizations in all of professional sports, not jus the NFL. Utterly reprehensible.
    Yeah but their record is better than the Jets.

  7. #27
    cool response. in other words you got nothing. A tacit admission that the Pats are as classless an organization that has ever disgraced the NFL. Just shameful.

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,076
    The interesting thing is that Bryan Thomas could literally go out and strangle someone to death tonight and Jets fans could still say, "Yeah, it's not good. But at least he's not a serial killer."

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    cool response. in other words you got nothing. A tacit admission that the Pats are as classless an organization that has ever disgraced the NFL. Just shameful.
    agree to disagree.

    Foot freak bi curious cuckold wife swapping Sanchez tatooed Rex, wife beater druggie Bryan Thomas, clueless trust fund baby stadium sharing owner Woody, naked dancing butt fumbling Sanchez havent won anything since black and white TV SOJ.

    I'll stick with the Pats.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Pats will turn all this around and come out looking good.
    You can't make chicken soup out of chicken sh!t.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,109
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    agree to disagree.

    Foot freak bi curious cuckold wife swapping Sanchez tatooed Rex, wife beater druggie Bryan Thomas, clueless trust fund baby stadium sharing owner Woody, naked dancing butt fumbling Sanchez havent won anything since black and white TV SOJ.

    I'll stick with the Pats.
    Kraft heard what you said - he's sending 19 year old mistress/actress over for sex

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    You can't make chicken soup out of chicken sh!t.
    Your Vermont recipes have no place here.

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,810
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    agree to disagree.

    Foot freak bi curious cuckold wife swapping Sanchez tatooed Rex, wife beater druggie Bryan Thomas, clueless trust fund baby stadium sharing owner Woody, naked dancing butt fumbling Sanchez havent won anything since black and white TV SOJ.

    I'll stick with the Pats.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,950
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Merica loves a redemption story.
    Not as much as they love to watch someone at the top crash and burn.

    Gotta remember, AH was part of the 1%.
    The only difference between him and Patrick Bateman are all the tattoos.

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,373
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Classy move by the Pats.
    pff hardly.

    This has NOTHING to do with being classy with their fanbase, and doing everything from a PR standpoint to reduce the number of jersey's in circulation with their logo next to a murderer's name.

  16. #36
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,202
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    agree to disagree.

    Foot freak bi curious cuckold wife swapping Sanchez tatooed Rex, wife beater druggie Bryan Thomas, clueless trust fund baby stadium sharing owner Woody, naked dancing butt fumbling Sanchez havent won anything since black and white TV SOJ.

    I'll stick with the Pats.
    LOL. You think of that one by yourself?

    Have to give the Pats credit for the jersey swap thing. They knew the media was looking for a reason to love them again so they gave them one. Kraft is a master manipulator.

  17. #37
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Your Vermont recipes have no place here.
    lolz

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,580
    If you bring in a video of any teams walk through, the pats will in turn trade you a copy of krafts girlfriends audition video for it.
    Damn classy

  19. #39
    Personally I would love to see the Jets fans get as many of these jerseys as possible. Can you imagine the Jets stadium filled with Pats 81 Hernandez jerseys each time the Pats come in for a visit.

  20. #40
    I remember being first in line for a "Gholston" jersey...

    Think I can at least get a ten percent off next purchase card??

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us