Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trade in your bad jersey!!

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aaron-Hernan...item338351fbc7

His jersey (signed) already almost $500 on ebay.
    Chowds love their murderers.
    Sadly even an unsigned Hernandez jersey is the most sought after on EBay. The pats are doing their fans no great favors.. If you don't want it, go sell it on eBay.

the Pats trade-in offer is making Hernandez jerseys a valued collectible. It is now a much sought after treasure.

Holy backfire Batman!

Love it when Kraft blows it. His decision on this glorified NE #81 jerseys. Who would have thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    What if it's blood soaked?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unEUoeOJwEY

That means there was a showdown inna bloodytown!

MASSIVE!!! FIAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    the Pats trade-in offer is making Hernandez jerseys a valued collectible. It is now a much sought after treasure.

Holy backfire Batman!

Love it when Kraft blows it. His decision on this glorified NE #81 jerseys. Who would have thought?
    Apparently you don't understand public relations or how business works.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-30-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Apparently you don't understand public relations or how business works. Kraft made lots of money today, you did not.
    Good...maybe he made so.much that he'll return that 50K kickback he took from Hernandez (and possibly every other Patriot contract) for that scam Myra charity

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Good...maybe he made so.much that he'll return that 50K kickback he took from Hernandez (and possibly every other Patriot contract) for that scam Myra charity
    Oh nice, you are suggesting a Jewish-based foundation give up all of its money. That's real nice, sg3.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Apparently you don't understand public relations or how business works.
    Sure I do, moron. Fact is that since the jersey trade back offer, Hernandez jerseys have become a collectible and increased in demand and value. That is a major backfire of Kraft's plan to divorce the Patriots from Hernandez. Oppsy. Kraft boo-boo. too funny

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Sure I do, moron. Fact is that since the jersey trade back offer, Hernandez jerseys have become a collectible and increased in demand and value. That is a major backfire of Kraft's plan to divorce the Patriots from Hernandez. Oppsy. Kraft boo-boo. too funny
    As if Kraft could snag every Hernandez jersey out of circulation? They did the best they can. Woody would have slashed prices by 5% and sent an email to all STHers announcing the "sale."

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm not sure I've ever read anything so disgusting on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Yawn. Has nothing to do with class, they want to do whatever they can to distance themselves from the murderer and don't want people wearing his jersey. This is all about the bottom line and trying to protect their image
    Exactly. You nailed it. Those frauds want us to forget that Kraft, Belicheat, NE org owns AH. None of he other 31 teams.

Afterall, it is not called "the Patriot Way" for nothing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    Hi Reincarcerated Vinny, Gronk, Guido

welcome back

Sure you have Vinny/Guido. Just go back and read your post especially thse that got you banned.

Follow the money....AH jerseys are pulled from Pro Shop...Krafty announces trade in....triggering price jump...WHERE ARE THOSE JERSEYS?

Obviouslty Kraft is selling them on EBay....GENIUS! Krafty plays chess while everyone else play checkers.

His jersey (signed) already almost $500 on ebay.
    Chowds love their murderers.
    Joran van deer Sloot reportedly has a conjugal visit with a different woman every day in the Peruvian prison where he is incarcerated. I'm guessing they're not all Patriots fans. Notorious murderers just have a strong cult following, for whatever sick reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Follow the money....AH jerseys are pulled from Pro Shop...Krafty announces trade in....triggering price jump...WHERE ARE THOSE JERSEYS?

Obviouslty Kraft is selling them on EBay....GENIUS! Krafty plays chess while everyone else play checkers.
    LOL.

Wish I could do graphics, perfect opportunity for modifying one of those pictures of 3rd world kids opening a CARE package full of Hernandez jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Joran van deer Sloot reportedly has a conjugal visit with a different woman every day in the Peruvian prison where he is incarcerated. I'm guessing they're not all Patriots fans. Notorious murderers just have a strong cult following, for whatever sick reason.
    So Hernandez should expect conjugal visit from Brady soon?

Veteran
    Try reading up on a nfl player that is involved in multiple murders, it's quite disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    WHEN did all of this transpire? I have never heard of such a thing in reference to BT.
    First of all, I haven't the faintest f*cking idea what the hell you're talking about. BT was always a good soldier to my knowledge.

Second of all, NO, it clearly isn't enough. Name one team, not just the Jets but any team, INCLUDING the p*ssy Patsies, that allows fans to trade in their jerseys just because they find out said player may not be the best role model?

Murder is clearly in a different universe altogether. Comparing... What did you say? A wife beating druggie AHole to a serial killer? Give me a F*cking break.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Exactly. You nailed it. Those frauds want us to forget that Kraft, Belicheat, NE org owns AH. None of he other 31 teams.

Afterall, it is not called "the Patriot Way" for nothing.
    who?

So Hernandez should expect conjugal visit from Brady soon?
    That's the Russian Green posting we need more of.