Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 100

Thread: Trade in your bad jersey!!

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    That's the Russian Green posting we need more of.
    +1. Classic!

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Joran van deer Sloot reportedly has a conjugal visit with a different woman every day in the Peruvian prison where he is incarcerated. I'm guessing they're not all Patriots fans. Notorious murderers just have a strong cult following, for whatever sick reason.
    NO, you're absolutely WRONG, but since when did Pasts* fans let facts get in the way?!

    He is getting MARRIED to a Peruvian chick so that he CAN have Conjugal Visits, with his WIFE, when they are MARRIED, which they probably ARE now.

    I'm sorry Mass doesn't allow Conjugal Visits for you to get drilled in the azz by your precious Aaron Hernandez, Murderer81. (no i'm not)

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    NO, you're absolutely WRONG, but since when did Pasts* fans let facts get in the way?!

    He is getting MARRIED to a Peruvian chick so that he CAN have Conjugal Visits, with his WIFE, when they are MARRIED, which they probably ARE now.

    I'm sorry Mass doesn't allow Conjugal Visits for you to get drilled in the azz by your precious Aaron Hernandez, Murderer81. (no i'm not)
    We're getting a little far afield here, but in Peru you just have to register as a "common law partner" to get conjugal visits. I think they are a little -- ahem -- lax in Peru about monitoring and enforcing this. God knows why they are getting married, but from what I've read he's already getting his conjugal visits.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Good...maybe he made so.much that he'll return that 50K kickback he took from Hernandez (and possibly every other Patriot contract) for that scam Myra charity
    Have the Pats*offered to pay damages to the Lloyd family since the franchise paid AH the money he used to buy bullets, guns and rent vehicles used in the murder?

    I'm guessing not. BK and Belly are more worried about their fans wearing the jersey of a mass murderer in Foxboro next season.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Have the Pats*offered to pay damages to the Lloyd family since the franchise paid AH the money he used to buy bullets, guns and rent vehicles used in the murder?

    I'm guessing not. BK and Belly are more worried about their fans wearing the jersey of a mass murderer in Foxboro next season.
    This!!!

    That's the kind of shlt the Jets would be hearing and reading about on TV and radio and in the newspapers if it was our guy...but not these skumbags from Foxboro

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Have the Pats*offered to pay damages to the Lloyd family since the franchise paid AH the money he used to buy bullets, guns and rent vehicles used in the murder?

    I'm guessing not. BK and Belly are more worried about their fans wearing the jersey of a mass murderer in Foxboro next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    This!!!

    That's the kind of shlt the Jets would be hearing and reading about on TV and radio and in the newspapers if it was our guy...but not these skumbags from Foxboro
    What are you guys talking about. You have it all wrong! Don't you know the Pats are a "class" organization. They do things the "Patriot Way."

  7. #67
    One of the coolest things a franchise has done in awhile.

    I wish the Jets did that. I'd trade in my real authentic Dustin Keller and Darrelle Revis jerseys for a Dee Milliner and Jeremy Kerley.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    First of all, I haven't the faintest f*cking idea what the hell you're talking about. BT was always a good soldier to my knowledge.:
    How do you not know that BT has multiple attests for drugs and wife beating?

    I don't know how you can root for a team that allowed that behavior.

  9. #69
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Posts
    8,834
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    How do you not know that BT has multiple attests for drugs and wife beating?

    I don't know how you can root for a team that allowed that behavior.
    +1, love them, dont beat them, however i was unaware of that also.

    You hate to go there, but Wife Beating > Homicide(s)

  10. #70
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Classy move by the Pats.
    real classy. these kids will be wearing Hernandez jerseys for the rest of their lives, while Krafty writes them off on his tax return.

    this organization stinks from bottom to top.


  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    How do you not know that BT has multiple attests for drugs and wife beating?

    I don't know how you can root for a team that allowed that behavior.
    I knew it because when the Star-ledger reported on BT's crimes, the called him an EX-JET right in the headline.

    When media outlets reported on the serial killer AH, they called him an ex-NFL player.

  12. #72
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Sure I do, moron. Fact is that since the jersey trade back offer, Hernandez jerseys have become a collectible and increased in demand and value. That is a major backfire of Kraft's plan to divorce the Patriots from Hernandez. Oppsy. Kraft boo-boo. too funny
    Who will wear them to the game?

  13. #73
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,740
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Follow the money....AH jerseys are pulled from Pro Shop...Krafty announces trade in....triggering price jump...WHERE ARE THOSE JERSEYS?

    Obviouslty Kraft is selling them on EBay....GENIUS! Krafty plays chess while everyone else play checkers.
    Ha ha ha...pretty good

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    +1, love them, dont beat them, however i was unaware of that also.

    You hate to go there, but Wife Beating > Homicide(s)
    At least AH never raised his hand to woman.

  15. #75
    Jets should do the same sort of promotion for owners of these bad boys:




  16. #76
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,383
    Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    I'm not sure I've ever read anything so disgusting on the internet.
    Did you just start using the Internet in June 2013 with your first post at this website?

  17. #77
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,383
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    At least AH never raised his hand to woman.
    +1

    Raising a gun to the head of someone is MUCH better.

  18. #78
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    real classy. these kids will be wearing Hernandez jerseys for the rest of their lives, while Krafty writes them off on his tax return.

    this organization stinks from bottom to top.

    It's okay. There's a village in Ethiopia where 80% of the residents are wearing Charles Manson tee shirts.

  19. #79
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    real classy. these kids will be wearing Hernandez jerseys for the rest of their lives, while Krafty writes them off on his tax return.

    this organization stinks from bottom to top.

    These kids get free tickets to the circus

  20. #80
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,182
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Oh nice, you are suggesting a Jewish-based foundation give up all of its money. That's real nice, sg3.
    If you mean, Jewish based as in "all the monies kicked back as part of any Patriot contract deal" to this scam charity go directly to the coffers of the Kraft Patriot Way organized crime family, I guess you could say that

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us