Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade in your bad jersey!!

Trade in your bad jersey!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...193511953.html

I think NE is onto something here. Got to give them credit on this one. JETS should follow suit with Bryan Thomas. My biggest issue with most teams is they promote guys that have no business being role models.

Hall Of Fame
    Good job.

Classy move by the Pats.

Jets Insider VIP
    What if it's blood soaked?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...193511953.html

I think NE is onto something here. Got to give them credit on this one. JETS should follow suit with Bryan Thomas. My biggest issue with most teams is they promote guys that have no business being role models.
    Why should the Jets follow suit with Bryan Thomas? Has BT murdered someone recently or become a gangbanging POS?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    What if it's blood soaked?
    They'll have to give it to the Mass State Police. From what I hear, the cops only a have circumstantial case against Hernandez. This gives them the smoking gun they need.

Jets Insider VIP
    you stupidly bought a jersey for a crummy football player? Your fault... caviat emptor

I bought a Maybin jersey from tarajersey.... fortunately it was cheap

Different than you being ripped off at the NFLshop for a jersey that turns out to be that of a serial murderer that the Patriots enabled and handled 40 million in an extension to just last year

I can understand why that reprobate scumbag Kraft feels guilty

Bewildered Beast
    The Pats are being applauded for "handling" this? I wish I could throw up 10 times. look at this

Many have applauded the team's decision to release Hernandez, a move that potentially hinders their attempt to recoup the $12.5 million signing bonus Hernandez received from the team last August. Surely many more, including parents who have recently purchased a No. 81 jersey for their child, will applaud the team's decision to replace those jerseys. The praise is deserved as the Patriots continue to show through their actions that there are more important things than their own bottom line.

Disgusting...

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Yawn. Has nothing to do with class, they want to do whatever they can to distance themselves from the murderer and don't want people wearing his jersey. This is all about the bottom line and trying to protect their image

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    The Pats are being applauded for "handling" this? I wish I could throw up 10 times. look at this

Many have applauded the team's decision to release Hernandez, a move that potentially hinders their attempt to recoup the $12.5 million signing bonus Hernandez received from the team last August. Surely many more, including parents who have recently purchased a No. 81 jersey for their child, will applaud the team's decision to replace those jerseys. The praise is deserved as the Patriots continue to show through their actions that there are more important things than their own bottom line.

Disgusting...
    I think we should ALL give Kraft and the Patriots a HUGE round of applause too

starting one finger at a time

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Classy move by the Pats.
    Perhaps. But it would have been classier not to draft and then resign a guy who failed multiple drug tests, had gang ties, and was questioned about a shooting that was never solved.

Full support for the Pats

I hate all things Boston but I agree with the way they have handled this. Replacing these Jerseys will cost them plenty of cash perhaps millions. Some things are more important than the game.

We can argue about the decision to draft him in the first place. Lots of guys on the football field with bad backgrounds including Curtis Martin. Some grow up and some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Classy move by the Pats.

when you have a lemon,you make lemonade.

All League
    Classy? Nah. An apology. We drafted a piece of sh*t and knew that at the time, we looked the other way while he was here, and now he is a serial killer so we want those jerseys off the streets. The Gangsta thugs ain't bringing theirs back tho

Hall Of Fame
    PLEASE!!!

We'll give you a different jersey! Let's pretend this never happened, eh? Whaddyasay?!

Quote Originally Posted by CIL View Post
    I hate all things Boston but I agree with the way they have handled this. Replacing these Jerseys will cost them plenty of cash perhaps millions. Some things are more important than the game.

We can argue about the decision to draft him in the first place. Lots of guys on the football field with bad backgrounds including Curtis Martin. Some grow up and some don't.
    U r not serious. They protect their image, an actual cost of a jersey is 5 bucks max. How many of jerseys of this cheating murderer really will be returned?
    And while at it, will they replace Alfonzo Dennard (felony assault of the officer, still on a Cheating Murderers team) jerseys and engrave * on replica rings for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Why should the Jets follow suit with Bryan Thomas? Has BT murdered someone recently or become a gangbanging POS?
    A wife beating druggy ahole not enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    +2
    what kind of idiot compares a lousy football player to a multiple murder suspect?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aaron-Hernan...item338351fbc7

His jersey (signed) already almost $500 on ebay.
    Chowds love their murderers.

Admit it. You guys with Gholston jerseys are jealous.

Watch and learn kids...Pats will turn all this around and come out looking good.

Merica loves a redemption story.