Thread: Nets to sign Kaleb Korver

All Pro

Nets to sign Kaleb Korver

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/bro...st/_/id/11499/

Could this Russian please Buy the Jets.

It's just not fair.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 07-01-2013 at 01:59 AM.

I can't wait for the season the start!! The Nets will be a hard team to beat!

Jets Insider VIP
    Whoopie....another 30+ addition to the Net nursing home by the KGB version of Dan Snyder!!

Mortgaging the future is always the way to championships

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    I can't wait for the season the start!! The Nets will be a hard team to beat!
    Me too. Just glade I bought my season tickets before the trade was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Whoopie....another 30+ addition to the Net nursing home by the KGB version of Dan Snyder!!

Our Knicks had the oldest roster in the NBA last season.

Jets Insider VIP
    that was last year

currently, Jason Kidd, Marcus Camby and probably Kenyon Martin will have departed the arena.

Knicks don't appear to be adding new members to their old timers squad as New Jersey seems to be doing at a record pace

that was last year

currently, Jason Kidd, Marcus Camby and probably Kenyon Martin will have departed the arena.

Knicks don't appear to be adding new members to their old timers squad as New Jersey seems to be doing at a record pace
    Don't worry there Mr. Knicks fan, enjoy you Knicks 2nd round departure next season while the Nets go deep in the playoff's with there "old timers squad"

The only thing worse than your posts on the strip are your posts in the baseball and pro sports forums.

Jets Insider VIP
    Even with all the signings, the Nets are the 4th best team in the east. They still dont have a roster that will beat Miami, Indiana or Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Even with all the signings, the Nets are the 4th best team in the east. They still dont have a roster that will beat Miami, Indiana or Chicago.
    The Nets won the series against the Pacers. They also almost beat the Bulls in round 1. Miami is the only team they need to worry about and with Wade's knee problems, that's even up in the air.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The nets match up exreemely well against indiana...I believe the swept the season series...they will battle #2 spot with chicago. Hate it or not....the nets have the most complete starting 5 in the league for the next two years. People seem to forget that kg andbpierce don't need to be stars here with this team like they did in boston. Now they also have 3pt shoters with korver and terry. That's a dangerous team.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    The nets match up exreemely well against indiana...I believe the swept the season series...they will battle #2 spot with chicago. Hate it or not....the nets have the most complete starting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Totally agree. The Bulls Derrick Rose coming back means Thibs is going to have to change the system the Bulls played last year, and move to a more offensive game plan built around Rose. Thibs is a great coach, so I see no problem With him getting the right system in to maximize Derrick Rose offense. We'll see how Rose plays after missing a whole season, but if he's back to form the Bulls are going to be scary. With that said, I'll still take Brooklyn over the Bulls to get the 2nd seed.