Thread: Lower Level End Zone Question

All League

Lower Level End Zone Question

Hey guys,

I've never bought tickets in the lower level end zone section before. Was wondering which sections or rows I should target? Specifically, which rows? Like 20 and up?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Depends, how far will you be sitting from the.... oh wait that's what you asked...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Hey guys,

I've never bought tickets in the lower level end zone section before. Was wondering which sections or rows I should target? Specifically, which rows? Like 20 and up?

Higher equals better for the entire LL.

Row one worse than row 26 Upper deck

Jets Insider VIP
    Have you considered buying or leasing a Kenmore seat cushion?

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Hey guys,

Do you burp and/or fart? Lease or own? BMW?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Higher equals better for the entire LL.

Row one worse than row 26 Upper deck
    I sat a few rows away from Fireman Ed last time I went and had a great view of our endzone when the ball was near; however the other end you new to watch the flat screens to follow the action. I would rather sit higher and off to one side.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I sat a few rows away from Fireman Ed last time I went and had a great view of our endzone when the ball was near; however the other end you new to watch the flat screens to follow the action. I would rather sit higher and off to one side.
    Hey pal, that was an accurate and concise answer to the poster's question. That's not allowed in the hampuer.

My brothers were within the first couple rows, maybe front row of corner endzone for Jets Oak game 16 to seal playoff spot... I was in the upper 300's Was at the old stadium.

They loved the seats. I would guess something in the 20's... around there, elevated, would be better to see what's happening.

Kinda like a hockey game. I like the top of the first section the best. That's actually where the players' wives sit... And NHL players have some HOT wives!