Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anybody else excited that is football season?????

All League

Is anybody else excited that is football season?????

The Jets could lose every single game this season but you know what? I'm still damn excited that football season is back! The pure enjoyment people get out of complaining about how bad the jets are, or who says the jets are a bad team is unbelievable. This is a board full of chicken littles. Sack up and get behind your team. You can chalk this up as another useless thread but that seems to be the common denominator around here anyway.

Jets Insider VIP

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyJet View Post
    The Jets could lose every single game this season but you know what? I'm still damn excited that football season is back! The pure enjoyment people get out of complaining about how bad the jets are, or who says the jets are a bad team is unbelievable. This is a board full of chicken littles. Sack up and get behind your team. You can chalk this up as another useless thread but that seems to be the common denominator around here anyway.
    LOL, After coming back from Afghanistan 0-16 is still looking good....I here ya.

Copy that!

I'm damn excited football is back! Best time of the year! I'm even excited about the Ravens and Broncos game tonight!

3 DAYS TIL JETS FOOTBALL!!!

All Pro

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    LOL, After coming back from Afghanistan 0-16 is still looking good....I here ya.
    Honestly, it drives me nuts. I guess the one positive about being away from home for a year is you get perspective on whats important. Of course I want the jets to win, and am super optimistic about the season. But if you cant at least enjoy the ride then whats the point. Here's to a good year!

Honestly, it drives me nuts. I guess the one positive about being away from home for a year is you get perspective on whats important. Of course I want the jets to win, and am super optimistic about the season. But if you cant at least enjoy the ride then whats the point. Here's to a good year!
    Cheers to that!

Don't understand how people are so miserable before even one game is played... It's nuts! And they spend so much time here complaining.... Why bother if you feel that way?!
    I think you hit on a bigger part of the picture there... PERSPECTIVE!

Jets Insider VIP
    I can honestly say that the happiest day of my life was when I was discharged from the Navy. I was a radioman on P2V patrol planes. Everything in my life was easy because I served. I was a contractor at Fort Hood and helped technically with Com stuff. I had/have the utmost respect for the new generation of soldiers and what they have to go through.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thanks for your service from an old geezer of the Vietnam era

Sp5E5, RA11717278, Pleiku, US 4th Inf Div 1968-9

Glad youre back home and safe and amen - some people just like to complain and be miserable. They're 0-0, Just Enjoy The Season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Damn straight

Got my 12 pack of Blue Moon ready and I've been slow cooking a pork shoulder for the past 4 hours.

See you at tailgate Joe's on the 22nd. I am psyched football is back... If all people want are wins then stay on the Redzone channel and stop trying to bum the real fans out!

I'm excited. The season is too short and the offseason is way too long (even longer now that the draft got pushed back).

Gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

#yoloswag

All Pro
    I'm pumped. If for no other reason than because the ratio of stupid threads on this board should go down a bit once we have real football games to discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Copy that!

I'm damn excited football is back! Best time of the year! I'm even excited about the Ravens and Broncos game tonight!

3 DAYS TIL JETS FOOTBALL!!!
    YEAH BABY!!! Footballs back!!! Ready to hit somebody!!!

Can't wait.

Some great match-ups to kickstart the season - Den/Balt, NO/Atl, SF/GB and NYG/Dal.

Let's play football.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thursday night football starts the nfl 2013 season in 20 minutes.

Hall Of Fame
    Can't wait. The game tonight will be a nice appetizer for Sunday. Looking forward to Sunday, the weather is supposed to be great.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Thursday night football starts the nfl 2013 season in 20 minutes.
    W00T!!!

Can't believe it's back... FINALLY!

Jets Insider VIP
    Starting to get...

PUMPED!!!!!!!!