Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESPN's Ashley Fox takes the Patriots to task...better late then never I guess

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Where were all these 'reporters' calling foul after Spygate? Where were they on draft day saying what a huge mistake they made? Of course it's a lot easier denouncing a possible murder. What a bunch of p*ssies. Every team has at least 3 dudes with a background as bad as Hernandez's.

That being said, with all the c-cksucking the media has dished out that past decade, watching them being whipped at the stake is gratifying.
    No way there are 96 murderers in the NFL.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    No way there are 96 murderers in the NFL.
    I meant coming out of college. Nothing pointed towards an outcome this bad.

You might want to wait for the congreesional investigation before declaring this.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Ashley Fox ain't no fox.

Hall Of Fame
    Where were all these 'reporters' calling foul after Spygate? Where were they on draft day saying what a huge mistake they made? Of course it's a lot easier denouncing a possible murder. What a bunch of p*ssies. Every team has at least 3 dudes with a background as bad as Hernandez's.

That being said, with all the c-cksucking the media has dished out that past decade, watching them being whipped at the stake is gratifying.
    I find this difficult to accept.

Sounds a bit like the "everyone does it" canard that Pats fans repeated to anyone who would listen after Spygate when in fact nobody else did it.

Gangland executioners? (yawn) everyone haz several of 'em

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I find this difficult to accept.

Sounds a bit like the "everyone does it" canard that Pats fans repeated to anyone who would listen after Spygate when in fact nobody else did it.

Gangland executioners? (yawn) everyone haz several of 'em
    If the draft excluded guys with bad relations, weed smoking and fights, it would last 3 rounds.

I read an article from a Cowboy scout saying he'd never seen a player with a background as bad as Dez Bryant's. Every team takes chances with players with bad reps, hoping they'll put some sense in their heads. Pats tried and lost big.

"Patriot stain"

In lieu of patriot way. I like it. Thanks for the article. "Patriot Stain". Has an appropriate ring to it

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    of course not.

I wouldnt doubt there is another killer in the league tho. Grown ass men out there.

Rookie
    Hindsight is 20-20. What a stupid article. Was Ashley Fox criticizing the pick when it was made? Just because someone has character concerns does not mean he is going to become a cold blooded murderer?

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but the glee on this board over the past few weeks is pretty pathetic.

I'm sure upstanding Bill Belicheat will be cutting criminal Alfonzo Denard any day now.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    Lol @ all the comments under her story. Even self-avowed Pats haters are slamming her big time. What a piece o' fluff. Here's just one of hundreds just like it. (Guess none are JI posters )

and this:

and 1000s of others....lolollol
    Here's one you missed...

The circus is in town!!!! Hahahahahaha