Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police shoot and kill Dog.

Jets Insider VIP
    What about the dog's civil rights? Police need to learn that they are not above the law.

Jets Insider VIP
    Clearly there needs to be some sort of sensitivity training enacted in Hawthorne, CA.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yet another instance of the police trampling all over the Constitution.

Hall Of Fame
    I am very pro-law enforcement as I have cousins on the job but I hope that cop gets whatever karma is coming to him. What a bunch of p*ssys.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Jets Insider VIP
    donuts are the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    He absolutely did; He was well aware of the spectators filming him as he put on his little show and was emboldened by their reaction to his juvenile shenanigans.

This guy is "bring amblance" x 10 and got his dog killed

-
    Amber Lamps.

In the old days they would have just taken that dog out behind the station an roughed him up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    I blame the dog's difficult childhood.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    In the old days they would have just taken that dog out behind the station an roughed him up.
    "Ruffed" him up.

Missed opportunities.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I am very pro-law enforcement as I have cousins on the job but I hope that cop gets whatever karma is coming to him. What a bunch of p*ssys.
    I think it's all on the owner. In a situation like that the police can't be impeded. He put his dog at risk. Those cops don't deserve to be injured over his stupidity.

Jets Insider VIP
    Let's all stop for a second and be reminded of the time Mitt Romney put his dog on the roof of a car.

Republicans and their War on Dogs. When will it stop?

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    I think it's all on the owner. In a situation like that the police can't be impeded. He put his dog at risk. Those cops don't deserve to be injured over his stupidity.
    Yeah... Because it was such a SERIOUS situation, him walking up with his hands behind his back and all...

Just another example of why everyone BUT cops hates them.

Wanna know what that whole thing was about?
    The dog owner sued those scumbags for Police Brutality after they beat him down and broke his ribs (obviously prior to this) and he recognized the PERPS with badges.

They didn't hesitate to arrest him and shoot his dog. Ever heard of a friggin TAZER?!! MACE?!

Don't even give him an opportunity to put his dog in the car and close the windows... Just fkking SHOOT it?!

Dog went after the RIGHT people.

All League
    That's too bad. I probably wouldn't have done that. I would've gone to the taser.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Yeah... Because it was such a SERIOUS situation, him walking up with his hands behind his back and all...

The dog owner sued those scumbags for Police Brutality after they beat him down and broke his ribs (obviously prior to this) and he recognized the PERPS with badges.

They didn't hesitate to arrest him and shoot his dog. Ever heard of a friggin TAZER?!! MACE?!

Don't even give him an opportunity to put his dog in the car and close the windows... Just fkking SHOOT it?!

Two kinds of people don't like the cops: those who tried to be one but blew it, and those who have run afoul of the law. That's it. No argument.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

the dog WAS in the car...the owner did not secure it safely, it jumped out and charged them.

Ask your self exactly why that guy stopped at that scene, got out and started playing music, and generally being a nuisance.

gee, you seemed to love the police is the Aaron Hernandez thread.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

You seem well versed on the issues.

Fight the power, my shishter.

-

All League

Did you see the amount of squad cars?
    Last edited by BRONX JET; 07-02-2013 at 11:19 PM.

All League

Did you see the amount of squad cars? They asked him to turn it down. So what should he have done? Turn it down, that second. I feel horrible for the dog, but two common cents would've saved its life