http://vimeo.com/20995966

He had a great first catch, that's for sure, but his career didn't evolve after a 50 catch sophomore season, he got hurt and dropped in the depth chart at USC where they load up every year with the best talent, he ended up at Cincinnati and went undrafted in 2011.

He's listed at 6.2 210, which is similar to Rob Moore, he's got that kind of build. From the highlights you see he's not the fastest guy, but he can get open and catch in traffic, also shows good balance to change direction and some power to break tackles and move forward, some elusiveness in tight quarters. Hands appear to be good and I like the way he fights for yardage while protecting the ball.

Best case scenario Hazelton can develop into a solid number two guy in this league, I don't think he has the speed or suddenness desired to be a true number one, but he looks more NFL ready than Stephen Hill, although nowhere near the upside of Hill.

I like him better than Jordan, Spadola, Rogers and Gates for that number 5 spot right now, I just think there's more untapped talent with Hazelton than with any of those guys, no knock on them though.