Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL.com has a vote going for greatest uniform in the NFL

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Jets could definetly use a different look... Old look Sux!!! Modern is whats up!!! jets could use a third color, diff logo and QB!!!
    ....and a coach

But I do have to admit that I like our uniforms just as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    What would be cool about that? The Jets are not a thug-ass street gang, they're a football team. Enough with the black garbage uni's already.
    Personal taste I suppose. I like that black mockup a lot more than what Nike has done (mixing fabrics in block hobo patterns on the shoulders, the teletubby stomach pouch). An all green version of the black mockup would be awesome as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lol? The Jets unis are an all time classic. lol @ the bungles trash beating us.
    Here we go again.

Brackets. Why does everything always have to be in brackets?
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 07-04-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Veteran
    A new look would be cool if done right especially since our green didn't transition well to the Nike fabric. But our unis are the nicest in sports in terms of classiness and design. The 80s jets uniforms weren't bad but they got bad by the 90s and work well as throwbacks. They are also tied to the worst product this team produced so yeah **** those uniforms

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    They didn't go with the Charger powder blue uniforms for the throwbacks which is the best uniform ever.

If I were to be honest, the Jets could use a new look. The unis are pretty dull. I love them because they are the Jets, and wouldn't wear something else, but objectively they kinda suck.
    There's a throwback bracket (w/ the old powder blue Chargers unis)

Do you even click the link before commenting?

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Jets 80s and early 90s were the best uniforms in sports history. Cant believe the trash we are wearing now.

When the historic 60s/70s Jets wore our current design they did so in KELLY GREEN. the fact that we are currently mixing a historic logo with a hideous invented Hudson River green color is really terrible. I'd vote for the Bengals too.
    There's a throwback bracket (w/ the old Dick Todd Jets unis) Vote away.

Those sweet luv ya blue Oilers uniforms are on there.
    Last edited by titanbuoy; 07-04-2013 at 03:54 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Jets 80s and early 90s were the best uniforms in sports history. Cant believe the trash we are wearing now.

When the historic 60s/70s Jets wore our current design they did so in KELLY GREEN. the fact that we are currently mixing a historic logo with a hideous invented Hudson River green color is really terrible. I'd vote for the Bengals too.
    +1 I'd love to see them go back to the original Kelly Green worn 65-76 with their current uniforms. The pickle pants just suck!

I like the uniforms from the 80's, but didn't like the fact that the Helmets were green, without the NY logo. The current Helmet with the 80's uniform would look awesome.

If anything, we should bring the kelly greens back as an alternate. Our current unis are perfect and just say "jets". Just start winning in them and all will be well.

Not to mention, I have a feeling that a change would bring about that ugly ass piping bs. Eww.

Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    There's a throwback bracket (w/ the old powder blue Chargers unis)

Do you even click the link before commenting?

There's a throwback bracket (w/ the old Dick Todd Jets unis) Vote away.

Those sweet luv ya blue Oilers uniforms are on there.
    The SD uniform in the throwback bracket is NOT the powder blues.