Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The real Mark Sanchez!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

The real Mark Sanchez!

The expression on Mark Sanchez's face when over center!

Enjoy the 4th!

http://www.jetsshop.com/style/NFL-14...Plush/20350476

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The doll is more accurate than Intchez.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    at some point the *****ing and complaining needs to stop and u need to root for the laundry. i can even understand booing the man after he has a few bad weeks. but we know he is going to start/be the front runner to start...how about showing some loyalty and cutting out this garbage.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol, **** him. He buttfumbled that luxury away. He deserves every bit of scrutiny for his putrid play.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    at some point the *****ing and complaining needs to stop and u need to root for the laundry. i can even understand booing the man after he has a few bad weeks. but we know he is going to start/be the front runner to start...how about showing some loyalty and cutting out this garbage.

This! Fact of the matter is he plays for the Jets so we all should be rooting for him. You got to get behind your team no matter what

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to boycott the Jets this year if Sanchez starts that's fine. Do it. If you want to stop being a Jets fan all together because of Sanchez, that's fine too. NY has another team, you can root for them.

But If you are going to remain a Jets fan, you need to be behind every player on the field. If you don't believe in the team, if you bad mouth the coaches or players your no better than a pats fan.

I'm not saying you have to like sanchez. He doesn't deserve it. But I will trust the coaches to do whats right. If sanchez starts to suck again, I won't watch the games until he's replaced. But I won't trash my Jets because of one man. I won't Boo my team when sanchez hasn't thrown a pass in a 2013 game yet.

Take the off season in, have a beer, relax and root for the JETS. Suxchez or not. I'm gonna let the coaches decide.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jetshop needs to offer a Sanchez bobblehead doll of him in his buttfumble position

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebob View Post
    If you want to boycott the Jets this year if Sanchez starts that's fine. Do it. If you want to stop being a Jets fan all together because of Sanchez, that's fine too. NY has another team, you can root for them.

But If you are going to remain a Jets fan, you need to be behind every player on the field. If you don't believe in the team, if you bad mouth the coaches or players your no better than a pats fan.

I'm not saying you have to like sanchez. He doesn't deserve it. But I will trust the coaches to do whats right. If sanchez starts to suck again, I won't watch the games until he's replaced. But I won't trash my Jets because of one man. I won't Boo my team when sanchez hasn't thrown a pass in a 2013 game yet.

Take the off season in, have a beer, relax and root for the JETS. Suxchez or not. I'm gonna let the coaches decide.
    Agree with you 100%.....but right now tell me who the starter is and I'll root for him with every other Jet on the FIELD. However, until I know who the starter is against Tampa, Sanchez is fair game.......have a little fun and relax over the holiday weekend

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That looks more like the reaction he had when Upton said see ya.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless it's warranted.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Unless it's warranted.
    +1

There is a confusion amongst posters regarding this i think...
    Thinking the team is bad, and wanting the team to be bad are two vastly different things.

FWIW, I think the team is bad. I think the Defense has a chance at being special, but without a key piece of the puzzle, namely the QB, i dont see the team making the post season and hard shot to win more than 7 games.

Im not happy about this opinion, but im entitled to it. To be honest with you, i respect your blind passion and support for the team. I was almost the exact same as recent as 5-6 years ago.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    +1

There is a confusion amongst posters regarding this i think...
    Thinking the team is bad, and wanting the team to be bad are two vastly different things.

FWIW, I think the team is bad. I think the Defense has a chance at being special, but without a key piece of the puzzle, namely the QB, i dont see the team making the post season and hard shot to win more than 7 games.

Im not happy about this opinion, but im entitled to it. To be honest with you, i respect your blind passion and support for the team. I was almost the exact same as recent as 5-6 years ago.
    The Jets have had 2 losing seasons in the last 6 years and that caused you to lose passion for the team?? No one knows what each new year can bring look at the Seahawks with Wilson last season.. I think a losing type of negativity is in too many younger fans. To me the joy of sports is looking forward to each new season and I can't think of a reason why being positive is such a bad thing?? But your right you are entitled to your negative opinion, there is a club we call them the Chicken Little Brigade.. The sky is always falling for them..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    The Jets have had 2 losing seasons in the last 6 years and that caused you to lose passion for the team?? No one knows what each new year can bring look at the Seahawks with Wilson last season.. I think a losing type of negativity is in too many younger fans. To me the joy of sports is looking forward to each new season and I can't think of a reason why being positive is such a bad thing?? But your right you are entitled to your negative opinion, there is a club we call them the Chicken Little Brigade.. The sky is always falling for them..
    I agree the team has been very exciting to watch since the mid 90,s.
    Also agree that there is a good amount of parody in the league these days, and every year can bring something special.

To me though, it starts with the team leader, the QB. I have just seen more than enough of Mark Sanchez to keep the faith for 2013. Will i support him? YES. However I refuse to get sucked into the preseason hype YEAR after YEAR about how Mark is improving, working hard, making the throws, just to watch the same result EVERY Sunday.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the coaching staff and the GM give the starting job to Sanchez, I will hold my nose and root for the Jets just as passionately as I have always rooted for the Jets.

I rooted for the Jets when everything from Al Woodall to Jay Fiedler to Brooks Bollinger to Rick Mirer to one of the Buckey brothers, (I have no clue which) to the worst of all worst of all worst of all of them, Tim Teblow was the quarterback

I can endure another year of Sanchez, of losses and fumbles and picks, of 1450 dollars per ticket thrown down the sewer.

GO JETS

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    If the coaching staff and the GM give the starting job to Sanchez, I will hold my nose and root for the Jets just as passionately as I have always rooted for the Jets.

I rooted for the Jets when everything from Al Woodall to Jay Fiedler to Brooks Bollinger to Rick Mirer to one of the Buckey brothers, (I have no clue which) to the worst of all worst of all worst of all of them, Tim Teblow was the quarterback

I can endure another year of Sanchez, of losses and fumbles and picks, of 1450 dollars per ticket thrown down the sewer.

GO JETS
    You have a choice???? Please... Get used to it. Número 6 is behind center week one.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    This! Fact of the matter is he plays for the Jets so we all should be rooting for him. You got to get behind your team no matter what
    I'm sure McGinley is dying to get behind Sanchez. He has Nachophobia. He complains and b!tches but secretly he wants to dominate our little Mexican Signal caller.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I look forward to the season; it brings with it the change that will be happening after it ends. A new Head Coach and staff and hopefully a quality starting QB.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    I'm sure McGinley is dying to get behind Sanchez. He has Nachophobia. He complains and b!tches but secretly he wants to dominate our little Mexican Signal caller.
    He's a cute guy, sure. But, he completely fails as a QB. Defend your hero if you want, but those of us living in reality are finished with the turnover factory.

If he's the starter, I'll root for the Jets just as hard as I would any other way. I'll just be disappointed with the ineptitude at QB.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    + 1

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't recall posters urging others to just "root for the laundry" during the ACM vs. Church of Penningtology days