Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: Police found cocaine in Hernandez apartment...

  1. #1

    Police found cocaine in Hernandez apartment...

    http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...z_as_pal_flips


    It seems like every hour there's something new on Hernandez, now to top it off they found cocaine in his apartment, but they're not even making a big deal of that, they have bigger fish to fry, especially now that his pal turned on him. Not only did the Patriotway employ a murderer, but now it turns out he was a cokehead too, wow!


    Stay classy Bahstan!

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    37,078
    The search also turned up 11 boxes of ammunition, a bag from Kay Jewelers, paychecks from the New England Patriots and Puma, a valetís receipt from the W Hotel in Boston, a Hertz rental car agreement, a Western Union receipt and two sets of keys to a black Hummer that prosecutors say was registered to Hernandez.
    Oh geez. Ammo and Patriot paychecks. lol

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...z_as_pal_flips


    It seems like every hour there's something new on Hernandez, now to top it off they found cocaine in his apartment, but they're not even making a big deal of that, they have bigger fish to fry, especially now that his pal turned on him. Not only did the Patriotway employ a murderer, but now it turns out he was a cokehead too, wow!


    Stay classy Bahstan!
    Drugs have nothing to do with this case....a lot of players smoke pot which should not be illegal but its always an issue but if its not crack who cares they do coke...how bout them 90's Cowboys michael irvin was snorting coke on the field

  4. #4
    He's in the empire business.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,829
    This Murderer 81 case is truly a gift that keeps on giving!

    The Patriot Way=the KFart Organized Crime Family Syndicate

    Guns, ammo, drugs, cheating, ring gate, whacking ...the whole nine yards
    Last edited by sg3; 07-04-2013 at 05:33 AM.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,206
    Having a little blow is the least of AH's worries.

  7. #7
    The search also turned up 11 boxes of ammunition, a bag from Kay Jewelers, paychecks from the New England Patriots and Puma, a valetís receipt from the W Hotel in Boston, a Hertz rental car agreement, a Western Union receipt and two sets of keys to a black Hummer that prosecutors say was registered to Hernandez.
    Man makes millions and buying his chicks KayJ garbage...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Man makes millions and buying his chicks KayJ garbage...
    Dude should have gone to Jared's.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    Drugs have nothing to do with this case....a lot of players smoke pot which should not be illegal but its always an issue but if its not crack who cares they do coke...how bout them 90's Cowboys michael irvin was snorting coke on the field
    Blatant patriots trolling.

    Go away, closet pats fan.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    What an 8 ball?

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    What an 8 ball?
    It's a quantity of cocaine commonly sold in the street - an eighth of an ounce (or 3.5 grams) to be exact.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 07-04-2013 at 12:34 PM.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    It's a quantity of cocaine commonly sold in the street - an eighth of an ounce to be exact.
    I said what, not what's. Add in it's a solid rock that is shaped like a ball.

  13. #13
    Not that it's surprising but it is nice to know they have indeed a cooperating witness that places AH at the crime scene.

    I'm guessing he's going to have to cop a plea at some point.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I said what, not what's. Add in it's a solid rock that is shaped like a ball.
    Whoops....

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Man makes millions and buying his chicks KayJ garbage...
    Why not? He clearly didn't care about his fiance and his daughter if he decided that being a gang banging murdering thug was a priority.

    The fiance's lucky she didn't get WalMart Jewelry.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    This Murderer 81 case is truly a gift that keeps on giving!

    The Patriot Way=the KFart Organized Crime Family Syndicate

    Guns, ammo, drugs, cheating, ring gate, whacking ...the whole nine yards
    People are dead from this monster, families are torn, lives taken away, yet for you this is a "a gift that keeps on giving!"

    You truly are a sick demented person. You claim to be a 'Nam vet yet you exhibit the social perspective of a emotionally-disturbed 6 year old.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    People are dead from this monster, families are torn, lives taken away, yet for you this is a "a gift that keeps on giving!"

    You truly are a sick demented person. You claim to be a 'Nam vet yet you exhibit the social perspective of a emotionally-disturbed 6 year old.
    You are right, show him the way oh mighty doosh

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    People are dead from this monster, families are torn, lives taken away, yet for you this is a "a gift that keeps on giving!"

    You truly are a sick demented person. You claim to be a 'Nam vet yet you exhibit the social perspective of a emotionally-disturbed 6 year old.
    Amen.

    Hernandez is a thug that deserves everything that's coming and then some, but this had to said.


  19. #19
    Where are all the Pats fag trolls now??

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,829
    Typical Vinny/Gronk/Guido

    1).deflecting the 50 posts he made last week defending the Patriot Murderer

    2) Trolling for friends and supporters amongst fellow chowds and SOJFs, in other words, anybody he can who.doesn't know what a jerk he is

    Same old stuff that got him permabanned thrice

    I guess he'll never learn

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us