Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early renewal sweepstakes prize.

Early renewal sweepstakes prize.

Just received a Nick Mangold autographed football I won in the early season ticket holder sweepstakes. Anyone else win?

I won two club seats to a pre-season game....however, no notification as to which game yet...makes it hard to plan...

Jets Insider VIP
    I won a terrific prize.

Nice job by the Jets for their ticket holders.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I've been waiting for my prize since 1973.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Just received a Nick Mangold autographed football I won in the early season ticket holder sweepstakes. Anyone else win?
    Stupid question:

How did they notify you that you won, or you just received the prize in the mail and that was that?

Jets Insider VIP
    Renewed my 14 tix early and got squat....

They sent me an e-mail. Then sent another telling me it was shipped with a tracking number and said I would have to sign for it.

won two suite tickets for a regular season and
    got to choose between the Tampa game and
    bills game.

Jets Insider VIP
    email notification in my case

Practice Squad
    I won a trip to training camp, but I could not go since I will be away on vacation, and it was non transferable.

Email was the way they communicated, and I had to fill out waivers, and had to be notarized

Undrafted Free Agent
    Ditto

I payed in full the first day invoices were posted and did not win anything.

Same here.

So I had already won the Mangold ball, and now I get an email saying just scored 2 Metlife50 (visitors lower 50ydln club w/field access) tickets for a regular season game. Valued over $800. Not bad.

My seats are on the visitors side 25ydln lower level so the view will be about the same hopping over to the middle section between the 40s. Just cool to have 2 extra tickets with free food in the club. I can bring some extra guests or just sell my tickets now.

Being allowed on the field behind the bench is kinda cool as well but the novelty gets old quick. Had coaches club tickets on the home team side for a game vs KC... after 10 minutes wanted to head back up to the seats cause ya can't see the game at all. Now if I can manage to get tickets for the Patriot game, that could be fun. Could stay down there all game heckling the likes of Brady n Bellicheat.

Thanks to all those who bailed on PSLs and increased my odds. 2 prizes ain't bad. Too much to ask for a third? Some Superbowl tickets would be nice.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    I get an email saying just scored 2 Metlife50 (visitors lower 50ydln club w/field access) tickets for a regular season game. Valued over $800.
    But now on Stub hub for $25.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    But now on Stub hub for $25.
    Lol nice. That's still a prize worth $50 then. I'll take it. Heck I don't care, I'll make sure to eat a couple hundred bucks worth of food.

Jets Insider VIP
    Two suite tickets for Bon Jovi on 7/25.

wow thats great! i thought they were done announcing prizes in the middle of may. maybe i still have a shot at SOMETHING. it would make renewing my tickets much easier to swallow hahaha

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    wow thats great! i thought they were done announcing prizes in the middle of may. maybe i still have a shot at SOMETHING. it would make renewing my tickets much easier to swallow hahaha
    I believe every time they debit your ACH payment they draw more winners for prizes.

I believe today was the third of four instalments (15th of the month was yesterday) so I'm hopeful for a second prize in mid August to add to the nice one I got earlier

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I believe every time they debit your ACH payment they draw more winners for prizes.

I believe today was the third of four instalments (15th of the month was yesterday) so I'm hopeful for a second prize in mid August to add to the nice one I got earlier

you keep saying nice prize man....what did you get?!?!? A day trip to a bible retreat with Timmy Tebow?? LOL!!