Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i Kiss BORGO....

i Kiss BORGO....

maybe it's the thousands of beers I downed today but I miss my friend Borgo...Sean, I don't ask for much but can u talk to him and smooth this THING out plz....Borgo is the the water that makes the concrete that makes JI the freakin best Jet site on the web...we our all self hating Jet fans that commiserate with each other...Borgo makes it bareable ...plz resolve this ...with all respect...P.S.pls tell Borgo I saw Paul Mini in' Angel on my Shoulder'...
    Last edited by shakin318; 07-06-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: maybe it's the thousands of beers I downed today

All Pro

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Christ, are we going to have one of these threads every week? On the 4th of July, of all days, too.

You make me wish the Founders hadn't bothered.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Christ, are we going to have one of these threads every week? On the 4th of July, of all days, too.

That's pretty funny. Damn hilarious, actually.

Since he's said he's not coming back to J.I. whenever his ban ends, I would say such threads are now rather pointless.

And Paulie, you of all people should understand this kind of free expression of opinion in the face of authority (the Mod) is EXACTLY why many of the Founding Fathers "bothered". Today is a perfect day to say how you feel without fear of repurcussion simply for holding an opinion.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Since he's said he's not coming back to J.I. whenever his ban ends, I would say such threads are now rather pointless.

And Paulie, you of all people should understand this kind of free expression of opinion in the face of authority (the Mod) is EXACTLY why many of the Founding Fathers "bothered". Today is a perfect day to say how you feel without fear of repurcussion simply for holding an opinion.

ANYWAY - Bored -Go. He's the Bored-Go Guy. He'll be back to enjoy the friendships he has cultivated, while getting back to being the Bon Scott/Russ Meyer of the Hampur.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 07-05-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Yes, which is what made my comment so ironic. Thank you for pointing that out.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No soap. Radio.

Yes, which is what made my comment so ironic. Thank you for pointing that out.
    Yes. Ironic. Gotcha.

You and WCO make a fair pair this fine Holiday evening, aye.

Bewildered Beast
    Yes. Ironic. Gotcha.

You and WCO make a fair pair this fine Holiday evening, aye.
    I hope this works

https://www.facebook.com/video/video...68083873246480

Demote shark99 and activate Borg from the ban list. Do it, you treacherous fiends!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    maybe it's the thousands of beers I downed today but I miss my friend Borgo...Sean, I don't ask for much but can u talk to him and smooth this THING out plz....Borgo is the the water that makes the concrete that makes JI the freakin best Jet site on the web...we our all self hating Jet fans that commiserate with each other...Borgo makes it bareable ...plz resolve this ...with all respect...P.S.pls tell Borgo I saw Paul Mini in' Angel on my Shoulder'...
    You get drunk and call ex-girlfriends too, don't you?

Jets Insider VIP

i miss GMC

maybe it's the thousands of beers I downed today but I miss my friend GMC...Sean, I don't ask for much but can u talk to him and smooth this THING out plz....GMC is the the water that makes the douche that makes JI the freakin best Jet site on the web...we our all self hating Jet fans that commiserate with each other...GMC makes it bareable ...plz resolve this ...with all respect...P.S.pls tell GMC that Paul Mini has a plumbing problem...

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Demote shark99 and activate Borg from the ban list. Do it, you treacherous fiends!
    We have crossfire; he's witty and cuddly...he's in season. Just saw him in this thread; try him out! Also we got peebag marked down...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    +A BILLION

All Pro

Jets Insider VIP

Eff it, I'll join in...

maybe it's the gallon of scotch I downed today but I miss my friend DWC...Sean, I don't ask for much but can u talk to him and smooth this THING out plz....DWC is the stat-bot that makes the depth chart that makes JI the freakin best Jet site on the web...we our all self hating Jet fans that commiserate with each other...DWC makes it wrestless ...plz resolve this ...with all respect...P.S.pls tell DWC that Paul Mini has a underground city problem...

BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO! BORGO!

Bewildered Beast
    I don't care; they are obviously fun bags. So, sue me.