Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats Will Suck This Year

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    There were almost NO pats fans until Walt Coleman's boner created the NFL's first ever double elimination playoffs in 2002. And when Tammy heads off to her gigantic Cali ghey bathhouse after 2014, all the bandwagoneer chowds like you will go back to rooting for your Giants
    Why the vitriol ??

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Why the vitriol ??
    Why the defense of pats fans?

Oh, that's right, I forgot...

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    OK, where does this come from? Where and when did this nonsense happen???
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Why the vitriol ??
    Because Bill Belichick left him at the NFL altar.

9-7 wins the AFCE this year.

Dolphins on paper are superior to the Pats at every position except QB. Problem for them is their schedule is brutal. Pats defense is gonna get blown up without Welker catching 3rd down conversions 10x per game.

All League
    Pats definitely are vulnerable, but they have Brady, so expect a minimum of 10 wins.

The stinky Fish signed some good players, but no one is talking about them losing some very good players: Kevin Burnett, Reggie Bush, Jake Long, Karlos Dansby, Anthony Fasano, and Sean Smith. you could make a case that they lost better players than they acquired. 5-8 wins.

The Bills are a mess, and still will suck. 3-6 wins.

The Jets will finish 2nd behind the Pats, 7-9 wins, with an outside shot of making the playoffs. I expect the D to be very good, and possibly even better than that. The O will be better than last year, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

Dolphins on paper are superior to the Pats at every position except QB. Problem for them is their schedule is brutal. Pats defense is gonna get blown up without Welker catching 3rd down conversions 10x per game.
    I think it is very possible you are correct and 9-7 gets it done. Hopefully Rex can get out of his own way and give Geno the chance to get us there. We don't win 9 with Sanchez.

I think the NFC is going to pound on the AFC all year. 8-8 may be a WC in AFC, 11-5 might miss in NFC.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    I think it is very possible you are correct and 9-7 gets it done. Hopefully Rex can get out of his own way and give Geno the chance to get us there. We don't win 9 with Sanchez.

I think the NFC is going to pound on the AFC all year. 8-8 may be a WC in AFC, 11-5 might miss in NFC.
    All AFCE teams, including New England, are going to get raped by the NFC South teams this year. If the Jets can go 4-5 in their first 9 games they have an excellent shot not only of making the playoffs but winning the division.

Sanchez has had 9 wins, 11 wins and 8 wins in his first 3 seasons before Cirque du Tebow toured NYC last season and Tanny neglected the WR position. If Sanchez can just stop turning over the damn ball we can win 9 games this year - our defense and running game are going to be good.

Rookie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All AFCE teams, including New England, are going to get raped by the NFC South teams this year. If the Jets can go 4-5 in their first 9 games they have an excellent shot not only of making the playoffs but winning the division.

Sanchez has had 9 wins, 11 wins and 8 wins in his first 3 seasons before Cirque du Tebow toured NYC last season and Tanny neglected the WR position. If Sanchez can just stop turning over the damn ball we can win 9 games this year - our defense and running game are going to be good.
    You have watched Sanchez play right? Sanchez not turning over the ball is as likely as snow in a Miami summer.

Oh and Sanchez has almost none of those wins. We generally win despite him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    No big deal that they lost Reggie Bush last season. Lamar Miller and Daniel Thomas who combined for 550 yards last season are obviously way better than Ridley and Vereen who combined for over 1400 yards rushing, because all the Pats RBs suck by default for playing with Brady.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-20-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Rookie
    I can't wait for the Ridley/Vereen combo to combine for even more yardage this season.

The loss of Woodhead should give Vereen more touches.

I liked Danny but I think Vereen will bring more versatility to the backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I can't wait for the Ridley/Vereen combo to combine for even more yardage this season.

The loss of Woodhead should give Vereen more touches.

I liked Danny but I think Vereen will bring more versatility to the backfield.
    Good luck with that. The Dolphins have an excellent run defense and the Jets run defense will be better this year now that Scott and Pace are both gone. Arrogant Pats frontrunners who were mostly Cowboy and 49er fans until Parcells and Bledsoe came along in the 90's. We'll see how Vereen does without Hernandez, Welker and probably Gronk for most of the season forcing defenses to go into the dime.

Every year this happens and every January Jet fans will complain about trolling when some patriot fan digs up this thread.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Seriously?
    If you can't answer the question, say so.

But your idiotic contention that he played Sanchez out of blind allegiance is stupid and ignores the fact that considering what Rex had to work with, he had to play Sanchez. Only a moron would point to QB and claim that Rex played Sanchez out of blind loyalty. No matter how many times your repeat yourself.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Every year this happens and every January Jet fans will complain about trolling when some patriot fan digs up this thread.
    Save us all the January trolling and gfy in advance

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Good luck with that. The Dolphins have an excellent run defense and the Jets run defense will be better this year now that Scott and Pace are both gone. Arrogant Pats frontrunners who were mostly Cowboy and 49er fans until Parcells and Bledsoe came along in the 90's. We'll see how Vereen does without Hernandez, Welker and probably Gronk for most of the season forcing defenses to go into the dime.
    Love to see the Pats run as effectively without their TEs and Welker forcing D's to play the pass first and run second. Should be interesting.

Rookie
    I wasn't aware the Pats were going to use a no TE Offense this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    If you can't answer the question, say so.

But your idiotic contention that he played Sanchez out of blind allegiance is stupid and ignores the fact that considering what Rex had to work with, he had to play Sanchez. Only a moron would point to QB and claim that Rex played Sanchez out of blind loyalty. No matter how many times your repeat yourself.
    If you don't think Sanchez is pretty much blindly loyal to Sanchez I dont know what to say.