Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rex sucks and Jets are a circus...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I think the defense will keep us in most games, and I think the offense will be better under Morninghweg, I see a team with more depth this year and a hungrier team, no longer resting on past success.
    I agree and feel that we will take 2 from Buffalo and one from Miami and one from NE. I also see us being a lot better then the pundits say!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Rex's seething and circus accusations aside, I think 5 wins is about right.

I think the defense takes a step back this season. The DL will be the best it's been since Rex arrived, but the rest of the defense will have some problems. Teams will still exploit the defense over the middle of the field with TE's and RB's. They will likely get beaten deep more than once because of a gap at FS.

The offense is still horrendous. They definitely got better but that isn't saying much considering how bad the offense was last season. They'll have a more stable and producing running game but the QB and the passing game is still going to be a huge problem.

This is what happens when teams opt to rebuild. There are growing pains and the Jets will not be any exception.

With that said, I like what Idzik did thus far. I think the draft was a huge haul for the team overall. Idzik will probably find that he has some players he can build around going into 2014 and beyond.

It's just the beginning, so I won't jump off a building and neither should you. But just don't set yourself up for disappointment.
    I'm not sure I understand how a Defense that just added a 1st round CB and a 1st round DL takes a step back this season. Add in the replacement of Bart with Demario and the addition of Barnes at OLB and I see improvement at every level. Even the secondary with the addition of Millner and the loss of Bell and Landry should be a better overall unit. The offense literally can not be worse then last season. As a matter of fact I see an improved O line and Running game already. Make no mistake the O will still suck this season but we should be better than last years group.

I see an 7-8 win team that sports a top 5 D and a bottom 5 offense.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Yeah, it's very cute that you and your kool aide buddy SG have the same avatar...you are a friggin bore yourself...the jets can do no wrong in your eyes anyone who's opinion differs is a SOJF, shut up already ...
    Listen nimrod. Being a whiney sh1t, taking pride in being this way makes you feel like a man, we get it. Making fun of anyone who doesn't agree with you that the sky is falling is your way of stroking yourself.

So yeah loser, I'm not a self professed SOJF like you. You're just too stupid to realize there's plenty of middle ground between a loser SOJF like you and those who aren't.

Which perma banned loser are you?
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 07-08-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    How many posts can you whine about being a SOJF?

Sh1t, being a broken record doesn't make you less annoying than just being SOJF.
    No ***; ++1

Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I think the defense will keep us in most games, and I think the offense will be better under Morninghweg, I see a team with more depth this year and a hungrier team, no longer resting on past success.
    And what is this "past success"? 1968?

Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    Sadly, I think he's referring to those two back-to-back losses.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Thanks JP, it took some time for Rex to be exposed as big of a fraud as Woody, but he has. Rex D is great on paper with stats, just ask Rex, well you probably wont even have to ask because he recites them at just about ever post game presser.

I cant remember the last time Rex' D came up big in a big moment.......
    I'd say the last time the defense was really smothering was the last game Rex called.

All Pro
    If we had a HOF QB, and couldn't win the SB in a decade it would be a failure for a HC. A brand new HC making it to 2 Championships in 4 years, with Sanchez, would have to be considered pretty successful.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    How soon before you are labeled a SOJF or a Pat troll by the Kool Aide Brigade? I give it 2 posts...

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    If we had a HOF QB, and couldn't win the SB in a decade it would be a failure for a HC. A brand new HC making it to 2 Championships in 4 years, with Sanchez, would have to be considered pretty successful.
    You're right, there are like 3 coaches in this league who could be considered for COY, the Harbaugh boys and Rex ... you have to win games with a great 1st-round talent defense and ****ty QB in order to be considered a good NFL head coach.

Belichick won "Coach of the Year" in 2007... what the hell, he had Brady!

Oh I don't know bouncing the cheats out of the playoffs in 2010?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You're right, there are like 3 coaches in this league who could be considered for COY, the Harbaugh boys and Rex ... you have to win games with a great 1st-round talent defense and ****ty QB in order to be considered a good NFL head coach.

"I gotta defend my Bill.... I love my Bill... If only my Bill would consent to same sex marriage with me, I'd be the happiest of all..." HorsesASG0531

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

The circus has left town. Idzik muzzled Rex and Tebow is gone, both good things for our franchise.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The season his team once again sh1t the bed in the postseason, upset by an inferior team. Obviously missing the advantage of video. The first time he would be outcoached by Coughlin.

So with Brady he went one game deeper than Rex with Sanchez on the road.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 07-08-2013 at 08:03 PM.

All Pro

Did he win a SB in 2007?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    "I gotta defend my Bill.... I love my Bill... If only my Bill would consent to same sex marriage with me, I'd be the happiest of all..." HorsesASG0531
    He would cheat on you anyway.

Speaking of the circus, Rex is currently in Pamplona running with the bulls! He feels right at home dodging bull ****.

Jets Insider VIP
    shocking news update

Reptilleon, the newly crowned King of SOJFs beating out bigdannj, sari and lsjf in a landslide hates everybody and everything about the Jets from the GM who is he is too frigging retarded to be able to spell to the Coach to all the players, the uniforms, the stadium, the flight crew and the interns helping out with training camp

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Did he win a SB in 2007?
    If he did, this board would have nothing to talk about.

The Pats offseason is much more enjoyable than the actual Jets team.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    shocking news update

Reptilleon, the newly crowned King of SOJFs beating out bigdannj, sari and lsjf in a landslide hates everybody and everything about the Jets from the GM who is he is too frigging retarded to be able to spell to the Coach to all the players, the uniforms, the stadium, the flight crew and the interns helping out with training camp
    I'm honored to have been considered for the crown, although I'm an optimistic Jet fan just not a kool aide drinker....