Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawrence Taylor Jr. Facing Rape Charge

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    A sad story to be sure but if true I would think this might represent a signing opportunity for the New England Patriots, no?
    Can he rush the passer?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Can he rush the passer?
    No but he can murder the passer, then break his forearm 17 times. I'd say he would fit in just fine

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    LOL @ Hernandez being "brought up." There are over 3,000 posts about him on a JETS board. There's a thread devoted to Hernandez' treatment in jail! He's not even a Jet. But he drives traffic on this board. Hating on the Pats is much more fun than discussing what the Jets are actually going to put on the football field this year.
    You do realize you are a pats fan posting constantly on a jets board, right kettle?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    A co-worker of mine is related to this family, fairly closely. Even back in the day when LT was running rampant in the league, he had few words to say about LT.

My co-worker was a good dude who could have taken advantage of the relationship but never did.

I have come to understand his reluctance to associate himself with this particular branch of the family now.

Sad, shyte. These guys are rarely role models and its even sadder when their careers and lack of accountability sentence their own kids to being friggin felonious d*cks.

Not a knock on the Giants by any means, just a commentary on athletes in general.

-