Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: REX in Spain..running with the bulls.

Rather have him running with the bulls then running his mouth and bull****ing us.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nfl/rex-r...ls-in-pamplona

The Jets coach was seen running with the bulls in Spain

Oh, good lord. Rex Ryan has dropped some serious poundage over the last couple of years, but he might be taking things too far now.

The Jets head coach, who has been spending time in Spain over the summer, was apparently seen running with the bulls in Pamplona.

According to a story by our friends at NESN, a couple people tweeted that they spotted the once-rotund whistle-blower taking to the streets.

Rex F's with the BULL and CRAFT gets the HORN!!!

Sounds great and NFL network has a better article, should be a fun story

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...once-but-twice

Don't understand the hate for Rex and the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Does he really look terrified? Do you see anyone in those pictures that is running toward the bull? If you want to see terrified watch Brady on a water slide. It's pretty brave to put yourself on a street with a bull. It would be pretty stupid to try and get in it's way.
    He actually experienced the most dangerous moment of yesterday´s "encierro", when one of the bulls got separated from the other bulls, stopped and turned around, creating some chaos.

Rex is acting like a man who doesn't have to worry about his job security. Woody loves Rex as the personality he wishes he could project publicly. Not firing Rex was a pre-requisite for the new GM job. If Marty makes the offense respectable I see a Bill Cowher-like reign for Rex.

Pamplona/Iruna is a beautiful city. I am delighted Rex has the sophistication to travel in Northern Spain. Where does Sweatshirt going on vacation?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Rex is acting like a man who doesn't have to worry about his job security. Woody loves Rex as the personality he wishes he could project publicly. Not firing Rex was a pre-requisite for the new GM job. If Marty makes the offense respectable I see a Bill Cowher-like reign for Rex.
    Nobody gives a crap what you see, dimwit

GTFO

What a buffoon.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I did the exact same thing this past weekend. Except the bull wasn't really running so much. It was on a plate. And it wasn't Spain. It was Tapas de Espana restaurant.

But still. Me and Rex man.

Nah guy. He looks like someone who went on vacation.
    Last edited by Guy Incognito; 07-08-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Wow running with bulls....i wish i was a tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    What the hell is the purpose of this post?

All Pro
    Some people are more sensitive. I doesn't make you a bad person. Just different

No, you just can't afford to go to Spain, instead sit on your computer all day take a shot at Rex so you'll feel a little bit better about your pathetic life.

Now that's a tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    No, you just can't afford to go to Spain, instead sit on your computer all day take a shot at Rex so you'll feel a little bit better about your pathetic life.

Now that's a tough guy.
    Wow look at all the tough guys responding to my post.

It wasnt a shot at Rex but to all the morons who think they have accomplished something by participating.
    And why the fug would i want to visit Spain for? Are you serious...ahhahahhaa.

Only place im spending international vacation money would be Amsterdam.
    Spain? Really? Is it beautiful there? Am i missing the architecture? The beautiful vistas?
    And im the sensitive one? Hahahhaha.
    No, im the human one who sees things differently because i think for myself and dont follow the herd. No pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What the hell is the purpose of this post?
    You surprise me Ray, the main purpose of threads like these is to prove to everyone that Rex is some type of fool and the Jets are still some kind of joke.
    The sad thing is a guy like Rex is just a man who loves life and lives it to the fullest. Stories like these reenforce my strong belief that the media pukes have a strong bias against this team.

... I see a Bill Cowher-like reign for Rex.
    One can only hope.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Bill Belicheat is running off with another man's wife in Europe.
    Bob Kraft is running with High School girls
    Aaron Hernandez is running from the shower

So you like pot and h00kers... Dislike spain? Obviously you're not from Europe.
    Last edited by Green + White; 07-09-2013 at 04:04 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow look at all the tough guys responding to my post.

It wasnt a shot at Rex but to all the morons who think they have accomplished something by participating.
    And why the fug would i want to visit Spain for? Are you serious...ahhahahhaa.

Spain? Really? Is it beautiful there? Am i missing the architecture? The beautiful vistas?
    And im the sensitive one? Hahahhaha.
    No, im the human one who sees things differently because i think for myself and dont follow the herd. No pun intended.
    compared to Barcelona, for example, Amsterdam is pretty much a DUMP

Good for him, do him good to let his hair down in a place 99.9% of people don't know who he is.

One final blowout before he gets this show on the road.