Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: REX in Spain..running with the bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    HOW DARE YOU REX.... TAKING A VACATION?? NOT ALLOWED

You are too funny Sg3. Comparing a simple "vacation" to running with the bulls in Spain. This behavior mirrors the reckless circus that is Woody and Rex. I honestly thought this was made up. As much as you defend them, our JETS are a total circus with no end in sight. Great job our HC is doing dispelling the myth that the JETS are an out of control, reckless circus that puts winning second and image first

Too bad Rex doesnt have the passion for learning to be a total HC by putting in the time to understand the OFFENSIVE side of the ball like he does for reckless behavior.

He'd rather run with bulls. Good lord.............

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    You are too funny Sg3. Comparing a simple "vacation" to running with the bulls in Spain. This behavior mirrors the reckless circus that is Woody and Rex. I honestly thought this was made up. As much as you defend them, our JETS are a total circus with no end in sight. Great job our HC is doing dispelling the myth that the JETS are an out of control, reckless circus that puts winning second and image first

Too bad Rex doesnt have the passion for learning to be a total HC by putting in the time to understand the OFFENSIVE side of the ball like he does for reckless behavior.

Rah Rah, this is the one time you won't hear me disagreeing with you if you were to throw out the term SOJF.

SMH.

Jets Insider VIP

LOL

You've officially eclipsed SAR as the biggest "woe is me" SOJF on the site.

Your douchi-ness knows no bounds.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm just happy that neither I nor my child ever had this UFT hack as a teacher

Quick question,ptolemy since you are so.fumingly angry at Rex taking a weeks vacation....I must assume you are diligently writing lesson plans and studying the syllabus and not just goofing off or vacationing during your ridiculously too long ten weeks of undeserved fully paid and pensionable time off until September

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What the hell is the purpose of this post?
    LOLz.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    What the hell is the purpose of this post?
    A guy who's screen name is hitsomeone and who's avatar is whatever is talking about being a tough guy.

How touching

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Wow look at all the tough guys responding to my post.

It wasnt a shot at Rex but to all the morons who think they have accomplished something by participating.
    And why the fug would i want to visit Spain for? Are you serious...ahhahahhaa.

Only place im spending international vacation money would be Amsterdam.
    Spain? Really? Is it beautiful there? Am i missing the architecture? The beautiful vistas?
    And im the sensitive one? Hahahhaha.
    No, im the human one who sees things differently because i think for myself and dont follow the herd. No pun intended.
    No you'll sit at home and watch the first 48, or whatever other reality shows come on your television there tough guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Do you really believe this nonsense?

Please tell us youre trying to be as annoying and stupid as SAR. And on purpose. No one can be this goofy. No one thinks that going on vacation and running with the bulls brings you to this conclusion, do they?

All Pro

Wow. I think you've gone over to the dark place.

I'm not Rex's biggest fan, but this is ridiculous. He went on vacation. Better he was running with bulls instead of hookers in Amsterdam.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Wow. I think you've gone over to the dark place.
    After Tebow fiasco and then learning that Woody will not sponsor obamanistas our resident teacher have not been himself.

How he spends his vacation and time away from being an NFL head coach is his prerogative, and who the fvck are we to judge.

This may be a once in a lifetime goal for him, everyone is entitled to time away from their profession, no matter what you do for a living.

I bet he loved it that he was one of the crowd, just normal, the majority of the Spanish public would not have a clue who he is so he could just relax and be himself.

This is great before he comes home and is directly in the spotlight for the next 7 months.

FFS get off the mans case!

This is vacation time for everyone in the NFL. It's the only real time off they get all year. The time after the season ends is spent on player evaluations, contract negotiations, and draft preparation.

Running with the bulls is fine. Showing your ass to the world? Less fine, but still OK. Murdering someone? Now there's a poor use of your free time.

which one is Rex and which one is the bull?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I'm just happy Rex wasn't wearing a Dolphins hat.

Jets Insider VIP

Please...that is utterly ridiculous.

All Pro
    The bull is going to demonstrate for Rex a proper buttfumble, in which he fumbles Rex's butt ten feet in the air.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Please...that is utterly ridiculous.
    Copernicus has gone off the deep end ever since he got caught in a traffic jam on Hempstead turnpike caused by a anti abortion rally he blamed on Tebow.. Or it could have been the packer shoulder pads he said Favre wore under his Jets jersey or the body language he saw in some jet players.. Hard to tell what set him off but one thing is for sure he's a circus..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Copernicus has gone off the deep end ever since he got caught in a traffic jam on Hempstead turnpike caused by a anti abortion rally he blamed on Tebow.. Or it could have been the packer shoulder pads he said Favre wore under his Jets jersey or the body language he saw in some jet players.. Hard to tell what set him off but one thing is for sure he's a circus..
    Personally... I like the guys passion. But I am totally supportive of REX here. His life... he wasn't banging whores on mexico.

Arguably, many of us fans (I dont) ride mororcycles, skydive, mountain climb etc.... REX would be criticized for that too. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Anyone reading this who's actually ever been in close quarters with a bull loaded in a chute at a rodeo knows that only a fool doesn't respect it.

Search Mexican sweat poker on YouTube.
    Nothing to respect about animal cruelty and exploitation. Rex is a f*cking jackass and an absolute buffoon for doing this. I was a Rex supporter in the past, but now I am done with this joke of a human. I hope for this season to be a disaster and have Rex crash and burn so I never have to see or hear this moron ever again as a member of the jets organization.