Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: REX in Spain..running with the bulls.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Nothing to respect about animal cruelty and exploitation. Rex is a f*cking jackass and an absolute buffoon for doing this. I was a Rex supporter in the past, but now I am done with this joke of a human. I hope for this season to be a disaster and have Rex crash and burn so I never have to see or hear this moron ever again as a member of the jets organization.
    All because he's running with the bulls?

That's whats pushed you over?

LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing to respect about animal cruelty and exploitation. Rex is a f*cking jackass and an absolute buffoon for doing this. I was a Rex supporter in the past, but now I am done with this joke of a human. I hope for this season to be a disaster and have Rex crash and burn so I never have to see or hear this moron ever again as a member of the jets organization.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im all against this practice as well. However, for this to be the thing that pushes you over the edge with Rex is just ridiculous.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

Lol....nice!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Copernicus has gone off the deep end ever since he got caught in a traffic jam on Hempstead turnpike caused by a anti abortion rally he blamed on Tebow.. Or it could have been the packer shoulder pads he said Favre wore under his Jets jersey or the body language he saw in some jet players.. Hard to tell what set him off but one thing is for sure he's a circus..
    You can't spell "copernicus" w/o "circus"...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    You can't spell "copernicus" w/o "circus"...
    Lol.....nice again, keep em coming, cracking thread this.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat animals.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go watch tennis and figure skating, honey...stay away from the pigskin

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Go watch tennis and figure skating, honey...stay away from the pigskin
    Why would you say that? Just because I have a higher level of compassion for animals than you cavemen, I'm not allowed to watch football?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would you say that? Just because I have a higher level of compassion for animals than you cavemen, I'm not allowed to watch football?
    Relax, just kidding...You ever think maybe the bulls are psyched and willing to possibly give up their lives to get to romp some humans? Maybe its their Super Bowl

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    All because he's running with the bulls?

That's whats pushed you over?

LOL
    If Rex was out in the wild running with bulls, that would be one thing. The whole process of the Running with the Bulls is based on cruelty. The Bulls are prodded and forced to run into a very stressfull situation. Running on the cobblestones and in traffic, many of them suffer broken legs. The race ends in the arena where they will eventually be slowly murdered by cowardly men who repeatedly stab them in the neck with spears and swords.

He wasn't just bravely "running with bulls, he was supporting a outdated, cruel ritual that should be outlawed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Relax, just kidding...You ever think maybe the bulls are psyched and willing to possibly give up their lives to get to romp some humans? Maybe its their Super Bowl
    Nope, never thought that and it's not the case.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I eat animals.
    Yep, and you are probably overweight, out of shape and unhealthy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Rex was out in the wild running with bulls, that would be one thing. The whole process of the Running with the Bulls is based on cruelty. The Bulls are prodded and forced to run into a very stressfull situation. Running on the cobblestones and in traffic, many of them suffer broken legs. The race ends in the arena where they will eventually be slowly murdered by cowardly men who repeatedly stab them in the neck with spears and swords.

He wasn't just bravely "running with bulls, he was supporting a outdated, cruel ritual that should be outlawed.
    Amen. Bulls shouldn't be slaughtered for "sport." At least not until we're allowed to have sex with them first. Some of those bulls are total sluts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean like attending Jets games?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The average fighting bull lives a healthy, well fed life of approximately three years before his day in the ring. After the bullfight he is butchered and the meat donated to orphans

The average non-fighting bull (aka) cattle lives an imprisoned life of about 8 months before being herded to the slaughterhouse to become your hamburger, roast beef or new York cut strip sirloin at 7,99 a pound

Do you wear shoes made of cotton, BTW, Mr PETA?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

QFT.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive been following the "encierros" for years, never heard of a bull breaking its leg at San Fermin.
    I do agree with you with the second part of what you say, i hate bullfights.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The average fighting bull lives a healthy, well fed life of approximately three years before his day in the ring. After the bullfight he is butchered and the meat donated to orphans

The average non-fighting bull (aka) cattle lives an imprisoned life of about 8 months before being herded to the slaughterhouse to become your hamburger, roast beef or new York cut strip sirloin at 7,99 a pound

Do you wear shoes made of cotton, BTW, Mr PETA?
    I'm vegan you old, pathetic, troll. I know all about the atrocities that go on in the meat and dairy industries.