Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: REX in Spain..running with the bulls.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    You mean like attending Jets games?
    haha... that's a good one!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I'm vegan you old, pathetic, troll. I know all about the atrocities that go on in the meat and dairy industries.
    I always wondered how that works. Nothing with a face right? where do you draw the line? can you find shoes made out of 100% synthetic material? Do you own a dog or cat? what do you feed them?

Bull Fighting is a strong tradition over in Spain. It's part of there culture. If Rex wants to check it off his bucket list that's no reason to hate him.

The bulls were going to run if Rex was there or not.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm vegan
    So you have a vagina?

You do realize humans have eaten meat since the dawn of time, right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm vegan you old, pathetic, troll. I know all about the atrocities that go on in the meat and dairy industries.
    I'm eating 2 burgers from now on to replace the one you're not eating

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    I'm eating 2 burgers from now on to replace the one you're not eating
    I shoot deer from a tree stand and butcher them myself. My wife and son help me grind the meat in my kitchen that we place in quart size freezer bags and place in the deep freezer.

I guess that means I'm not a vegan. Thank God.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna eat a burger in honor of Gastineau.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebob View Post
    I shoot deer from a tree stand and butcher them myself. My wife and son help me grind the meat in my kitchen that we place in quart size freezer bags and place in the deep freezer.

I guess that means I'm not a vegan. Thank God.
    Nope, you're not a vegan. You're a sociopath.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing to respect about animal cruelty and exploitation. Rex is a f*cking jackass and an absolute buffoon for doing this. I was a Rex supporter in the past, but now I am done with this joke of a human. I hope for this season to be a disaster and have Rex crash and burn so I never have to see or hear this moron ever again as a member of the jets organization.
    Good lord man. Take a Xanax and climb off the ledge.

Life is about living. Everyone does risky (or even foolish) things and hopefully come out OK.

Growing up in Texas, my buddy lived on a small ranch outside of town. We spent hours wandering around the creeks "hunting" water mocassins and rattlesnakes with our pellet and BB guns.

While Rex is a grown man, I am glad to see that he has a little bit of mischief left in his heart. He took a risk and was willing to live (or die) with the consequences.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebob View Post
    I always wondered how that works. Nothing with a face right? where do you draw the line? can you find shoes made out of 100% synthetic material? Do you own a dog or cat? what do you feed them?

Bull Fighting is a strong tradition over in Spain. It's part of there culture. If Rex wants to check it off his bucket list that's no reason to hate him.

The bulls were going to run if Rex was there or not.
    Has nothing to do with things having a face. It has to do with living a lifestyle that causes as little exploitation and violence to other beings as possible.

Slavery used to be a strong tradition as well. Traditions that are wrong eventually come to an end. You dont sit with your head in the sand and say things like "Welp, I reckon if I don't buy this slave, somebody else will." "The cow is already dead, so I mights as well eats it!"

If people stop funding and supporting things, they come to an end.

The whole "after the bull fights, the meat is donated to orphans" is such a f*cking pathetic excuse for a justification. Do you know how much food could be grown for the orphans with all the wasted resources that go into growing, torturing and slaughtering the bull? You can produce enough vital grains to feed like 40 people for every 8 oz. of beef.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Good lord man. Take a Xanax and climb off the ledge.

Life is about living. Everyone does risky (or even foolish) things and hopefully come out OK.

Growing up in Texas, my buddy lived on a small ranch outside of town. We spent hours wandering around the creeks "hunting" water mocassins and rattlesnakes with our pellet and BB guns.

While Rex is a grown man, I am glad to see that he has a little bit of mischief left in his heart. He took a risk and was willing to live (or die) with the consequences.
    I don't live my life that way. I am very conscious about the harm I cause to others. Humans have developed this sick sense of entitlement, and superiority that no other beings matter or have any "right to live, and enjoy life." Everything is just put here for us to exploit and destroy. So sad.

Life isn't about living and doing whatever you want and not ever taking a second to consider what effect it has on other beings. That is called "living with your head up your ass."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol @ this militant grass muncher.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    So Rex Ryan is to blame for bullfighting, people who aren't vegans and orphans getting to eat a steak instead of legumes and gruel.

I think we need to start another PETA like organization for plant life. You can just imagine the agony of that soy bean being pulled from its stem while still alive and then crushed to death to make tofu.

If you saw a mosquito about to bite you would you swat it or give it a hug?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    So Rex Ryan is to blame for bullfighting, people who aren't vegans and orphans getting to eat a steak instead of legumes and gruel.

I think we need to start another PETA like organization for plant life. You can just imagine the agony of that soy bean being pulled from its stem while still alive and then crushed to death to make tofu.

If you saw a mosquito about to bite you would you swat it or give it a hug?
    Such a predictably ignorant response. Go change you colostomy bag and put your head back in the toilet.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I'm gonna eat a burger in honor of Gastineau.
    Screw that...

One London Broil and a rack of ribs should do the trick!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Screw that...

enjoy your imminent coronary! LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Screw that...

Perhaps a medium rare steak, pork chops, and some fresh deer meat? Oh, that sounds positively murderlicious!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love when people talk about how we are natural meat eaters. They say things like "top of the food chain" and "Natural diets." What could you actually catch with your "claws" and tear into with your knubby little "canines"? We have devolved as a species. We force breed, confine, pay a hitman and consume feces-laden, rotting flesh that our bodies can't process properly and package it in styrofoam.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love when people talk about how we are natural meat eaters. They say things like "top of the food chain" and "Natural diets." What could you actually catch with your "claws" and tear into with your knubby little "canines"? We have devolved as a species. We force breed, confine, pay a hitman and consume feces-laden, rotting flesh that our bodies can't process properly and package it in styrofoam.
    Uhh, we are at the top of the food chain. We have brains that allow us to make guns, knives, and whatever else we want to kill dumber animals. We are by definition at the top.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm ok with this. Yum!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread delivers.