Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: REX in Spain..running with the bulls.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW I also read that Chip Kelly ran with the bulls a few years back. I'm not sure if that means the Eagles are also a circus or that he's not vegan.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I'm vegan you old, pathetic, troll. I know all about the atrocities that go on in the meat and dairy industries.
    Im sure the good Lord put us on this earth to be vegans.

I had a vegan who worked for me..FAT BASTID he was.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing to respect about animal cruelty and exploitation. Rex is a f*cking jackass and an absolute buffoon for doing this. I was a Rex supporter in the past, but now I am done with this joke of a human. I hope for this season to be a disaster and have Rex crash and burn so I never have to see or hear this moron ever again as a member of the jets organization.
    If running with the bulls garners this kind of response and your serious, you have deep mental problems.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, and you are probably overweight, out of shape and unhealthy.
    Beef is good for you. See...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love when people talk about how we are natural meat eaters. They say things like "top of the food chain" and "Natural diets." What could you actually catch with your "claws" and tear into with your knubby little "canines"? We have devolved as a species. We force breed, confine, pay a hitman and consume feces-laden, rotting flesh that our bodies can't process properly and package it in styrofoam.
    Yum, add a dry rub and smoke it at 225 for about 10 hours and I'm in heaven.

I respect your life choice and I appreciate the attention activists in all areas bring to the discussion (any area) but you have to allow people to make their own choices once they have the information. Just my 2 cents.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Yum, add a dry rub and smoke it at 225 for about 10 hours and I'm in heaven.

I respect your life choice and I appreciate the attention activists in all areas bring to the discussion (any area) but you have to allow people to make their own choices once they have the information. Just my 2 cents.
    I swear to God... this thread is actually making me hungry.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    If running with the bulls garners this kind of response and your serious, you have deep mental problems.
    Well we know the real Gastineau did..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Well we know the real Gastineau did..
    True, he was a tortured soul. If he was more stable, he would have been a top 5 pass rusher of all-time and a first-ballet HOFer.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The average fighting bull lives a healthy, well fed life of approximately three years before his day in the ring. After the bullfight he is butchered and the meat donated to orphans

The average non-fighting bull (aka) cattle lives an imprisoned life of about 8 months before being herded to the slaughterhouse to become your hamburger, roast beef or new York cut strip sirloin at 7,99 a pound

Do you wear shoes made of cotton, BTW, Mr PETA?
    Excellente'!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    So Rex Ryan is to blame for bullfighting, people who aren't vegans and orphans getting to eat a steak instead of legumes and gruel.

I think we need to start another PETA like organization for plant life. You can just imagine the agony of that soy bean being pulled from its stem while still alive and then crushed to death to make tofu.

If you saw a mosquito about to bite you would you swat it or give it a hug?
    Haha!!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    enjoy your imminent coronary! LOL
    I love beef, but nothing beats good endangered species. I am pretty sure my grandfather ate the last dodo bird. He said that it tasted like chicken.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    I love beef, but nothing beats good endangered species. I am pretty sure my grandfather ate the last dodo bird. He said that it tasted like chicken.
    Why would you say that? This is funny to you? I guess if I looked like you, and had your obvious issues of physical inferiority to other humans, maybe I would rejoice over other animals suffering and extinction... maybe kick kittens and puppies to feel stronger than another being.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would you say that? This is funny to you? I guess if I looked like you, and had your obvious issues of physical inferiority to other humans, maybe I would rejoice over other animals suffering and extinction... maybe kick kittens and puppies to feel stronger than another being.
    When you drive a car, do you cry when a bug hits your windshield?

Btw - how can someone as caring as you follow a sport where people hopped up on steroids and hgh cripple each other for your enjoyment?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Rex was out in the wild running with bulls, that would be one thing. The whole process of the Running with the Bulls is based on cruelty. The Bulls are prodded and forced to run into a very stressfull situation. Running on the cobblestones and in traffic, many of them suffer broken legs. The race ends in the arena where they will eventually be slowly murdered by cowardly men who repeatedly stab them in the neck with spears and swords.

He wasn't just bravely "running with bulls, he was supporting a outdated, cruel ritual that should be outlawed.

Exactly. Watching something suffer for entertainment isn't everyone's cup of tea.
    If that makes us more effeminate in your small minds then that really is your problem because we are secure in our humanity.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw - how can someone as caring as you follow a sport where people hopped up on steroids and hgh cripple each other for your enjoyment?
    Your question can be answered very easily.

Think about what the difference truly is....don't worry it wont take long to figure out how we can tolerate tackle football and not tolerate an animal's destruction for fun.
    But give it a shot anyways.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Beef is good for you. See...

LMAO.

An industry poster, way to go!!!!!!

Hahahahhaha...way to nail it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope. Don't cry over bugs but I don't go out of my way to kill them. How the F is that relevant? You are comparing a small bug being killed by accident to a warm blooded animal being killed for fun?

I used to love the ridiculous tu quoque games you neanderthals like to play, but it's gotten old and overplayed. If you don't see the difference between a bug dieing, or a plant for that matter, I don't know what to tell you other than there is a flip-side you your silly game of absurdity: if you are willing to kill and abuse certain mammals to pollute your body with unhealthy food, why not kill and eat dogs... or other humans for that matter?

I loved to play football and now I love to watch it. As long as the players are on the field by their own free will, I had no problem knocking them into next week, and I certainly have no problem watching a bunch of guys get paid to do it. I'll never watch horse racing, dog fighting, polo or any other sport that uses other beings against their will. I certainly won't support the ag industries that profit through exploitation, suffering and abuse of other sentient beings, and feed the public lies about how we need to consume these products to be healthy. LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Amazing and well though out response. Thank you for this wonderful contribution to the discussion.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Im sure the good Lord put us on this earth to be vegans.

I had a vegan who worked for me..FAT BASTID he was.
    No silly. God put us here so we could slaughter 56 Billion animals for their guts a year in the USA, (no surprise Heart Disease is the #1 killer of Americans, but to make that correlation is to admit that meat is bad) anyways a few guys get to make incredible profits-- that they in take and invest in Big Pharma or already own Big Pharma, so when you get sick from a lifetime of meat eating, guess who gets your precription drug money? .....i guess we should applaud you for making some wealthy folks even wealthier at the expense of your health and billions of animals who suffer. But hey, you might get a thrill from watching slaughterhouse videos, knock your socks off, they are all over YouTube. Go ahead go check them out. I hear some people actually get turned on by watching animals slaughtered....so you might even get an extra benefit from them. Make sure you watch the ones with stereo audio...those are the best ones, where you get to hear the animals scream and convulse in pain and suffering. Go test yourself, we the guys who you think have vaginas watched them. Hit the Crush videos too while you are at it, they are also made and uploaded for entertainment.