Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: REX in Spain..running with the bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Vegans definitely know better than those who eat meat.

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html
    I guess a few baby humans is a small price to pay to prevent cruelty to cows and chickens.

BTW, I've always found it ironic that the PETA crowd is largely pro-choice. So, maybe the solution is to only eat animal fetuses?

This actually makes me like Rex a little more than I did yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    I think this every time I look at my best friends fat, overweight, sickly vegan wife.

She gives us all the same nonsense about how much better a vegan lifestyle is for you to try and make sense out of her over the top feelings towards the animals that we eat.
    Coca Cola and potato chips could be considered a vegan meal after all. There's plenty of fat unhealthy vegans out there too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I'm not laughing. It's pretty sad how uninformed and clueless most people are. Ignorance is bliss.
    You probably live on land stolen from the indians any plans on giving it back??

I feel bad for Gasty. To think he'll never enjoy sinking his teeth into a thick, juicy, hot, plump, bacon cheeseburger from five guys.

Leave a damn rose, everyone.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Coca Cola and potato chips could be considered a vegan meal after all. There's plenty of fat unhealthy vegans out there too.
    Problem is that fat ass will tell you that she IS healthy, eats healthy and that eating even 4oz of meat a day will kill you.

And of course the exploitation of animals is mean.

But the exploitation makes them taste better.

All League
    Problem is that fat ass will tell you that she IS healthy, eats healthy and that eating even 4oz of meat a day will kill you.

One of my high school friends married a woman who was a vegan.

While visiting their home, she explained that they had difficulty getting their son to sleep. Later, she decided that it would be a good idea to give him Apple Juice at 9pm. Gently, I suggested that giving a child sugar at night was a bad idea. Her reply was priceless: "But, it is organic!"

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    So bugs are less important than cows? Shouldn't you stay home to keep the bugs safe?

I don't intentionally make any animal suffer. But, I also understand that humans are part of the food chain.

If you don't want to eat meat, do your thing. It's a free country. But, don't pretend that you are better than others.
    I never said I was better than anyone else just because I live a lifestyle that causes much less suffering, is more sustainable, environmentally responsible and healthier than meat eaters. I guess that is your conscience speaking to you. Maybe you should listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I haven't had a full physical done, but I'm 20 and 5'10. Don't know my weight, cholesterol or blood pressure. I doubt any of them are good since I haven't worked out in ages and don't eat a very balanced diet. That's kinda the thing, though: eating a BALANCED diet. Veggies, meat, fiber foods, plenty of water. Do that and you're fine.

Meat isn't gonna kill you unless it has a pulse. That's why I eat steak medium rare.
    haha... you are a moron. Get back to me in 10-15 years when your body starts to break down. LOL

Lol @ this douchebag thinking his **** don't sink. Gmafb, guy.

haha... you are a moron. Get back to me in 10-15 years when your body starts to break down. LOL
    Just like my father's hasn't, mother's hasn't, sister's hasn't, etc. Yes, the breakdown is imminent! Please, share your grass with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    You probably live on land stolen from the indians any plans on giving it back??
    No relevance. What was done to native americans is awful. I would never take part in any kind of acts of aggression and dominance like that. I was born here long after those atrocities took place. I paid for my house and land, didn't steal it from anyone. I wish I could go back in time and save the native americans, but I don't have that power. I do have the power to speak up for animals and the needless suffering they endure for human consumption. I have the power to NOT support the industries that exploit animals for profit. I do have the power to try to educate the uninformed, the lazy and the ignorant people who mindlessly support these evils, and that's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Vegans definitely know better than those who eat meat.

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html
    You realize that there are thousands of healthy babies being brought up by vegan mothers who breast feed, don't you? Or do you think this was the first attempt to raise a baby with a vegan mother's breast milk, and it died? LOL It's funny that people point to this one case and say that it is proof that a vegan diet doesn't work. How about the cases where a babies die from complications who's mother was not vegan? Can we point to all of those cases and say it was because the mother was NOT vegan? Nah, lets all focus on the one baby that died "because the mother was vegan," and ignore all the healthy babies who are successfully raised vegan... lets pretend those never happened. Let's also not pay attention to all the scientific data that shows how animal products directly contribute to millions of human deaths each and every year.

Carnists say the darndist things.

And then she'll wonder how she developed diabetes from all the processed crap she ate over the years "but I didn't eat meat!".

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Just like my father's hasn't, mother's hasn't, sister's hasn't, etc. Yes, the breakdown is imminent! Please, share your grass with me!
    I don't eat grass. I eat pretty much everything I loved before I went vegan, it just doesn't contain animal products anymore.

My sh*t does stink. I never said it doesn't.

So how much do you weigh? I'm sure you must have an idea. What size jeans do you wear? I'm also 5-10, I weigh 195 and have under 12% body fat. I was 230 before I made the move from vegetarian to full vegan. I'm stronger now than I was then, and I haven't lifted weights in like 7 years.

Jets Insider VIP
    You don't want to eat meat, fine. Don't eat it.

But stop condemning those that do. And stop with the BS phony health reasons why you are right.

Rex didn't kill a single bull or any other animal on his vacation. Your condemnation of him for going to Pamplona has made you a deserving laughing stock

I never said I was better than anyone else just because I live a lifestyle that causes much less suffering, is more sustainable, environmentally responsible and healthier than meat eaters. I guess that is your conscience speaking to you. Maybe you should listen to it.
    Yup, there's no cruelty-free, free-range, grass-fed meat products available in supermarkets or local farmers markets anywhere. None. Zip. Zilch.

I love the all or nothing arguments made by zealots. There's healthy options for omnivorous lifestyles, but they overlook those.

If you're vegan for moral reasons, good for you. But don't try to sell it like its the only viable dietary plan out there, because its got its share of issues.

Back to Rex, good for him. He couldn't probably do this a couple years ago, so enjoy it not-as-big guy

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    And then she'll wonder how she developed diabetes from all the processed crap she ate over the years "but I didn't eat meat!".
    Moving to a plant based diet has been scientifically proven to cure diabetes in many cases.

Did you guys know that Namath is a veg? What a jerk.