Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: REX in Spain..running with the bulls.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    This thread delivers.
    Actually, I did take out for my burger tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post

I loved to play football and now I love to watch it.

As long as the players are on the field by their own free will, I had no problem knocking them into next week, and I certainly have no problem watching a bunch of guys get paid to do it.

Dang, you gave them the answer.
    Football players go out their of their own will....although we have to acknowledge the poor souls whose Fathers FORCED them to play tackle football or do other stuff and end up walking around with that anger of having their fathers ask them at a young age if they had a Vagina , day in and day out.
    Unfortunately they go on carrying that hurt and for the rest of their lives whenever they think they see weakness, they dial up the Vagina insult at others.

But yes the difference is the humans want to play the violent sports and some even get paid a lot of money and live in mansions and such.

And Gastineau, i read that they donate the mutilated bull meat to orphans in Spain i actually giggled and wondered, if that was the case, did they bring the kids to dinner and a show, i mean, show and a dinner ?
    Why not just slay the animal without toying with its life to feed the orphans.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    LMAO!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    LMAO!
    +1,000,000

One of the best picture 'shops I've seen on this site!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

True, he was a tortured soul. If he was more stable, he would have been a top 5 pass rusher of all-time and a first-ballet HOFer.
    But he wasn't.

If a cow had wings.....

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The "bullfumble"...nicely played lol!

Jets Insider VIP
    Amazing and well though out response. Thank you for this wonderful contribution to the discussion.
    The meat was brined in veal tears.

All Pro
    How do you guy's feel about Venus flytraps? Even plants wish they could eat meat.

What did those poor vegetables ever do to you that you want us all to kill them?

What if we only ate predators? Would that be okay with you?

Cattle's sole purpose is to feed the cycle of life. Nature is cruel. Sorry. If they weren't eaten they would devour all the flora on the planet, and then die themselves from starvation. We see it all the time places where herbivore populations go unchecked.

Why don't you live the you want, and stop crying about the way others choose to live?

Btw Rex didn't kill any bulls that I know of.

I'm vegan you old, pathetic, troll. I know all about the atrocities that go on in the meat and dairy industries.
    Wow... what a gigantic pvssy you are! :o

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Last year, Parker helped Guinness record another feat when she met another super-centenarian, then-113-year-old Bertha Fry of Muncie, Ind. The meeting took place at Parker's nursing home a few days after her 114th birthday. A Guinness representative on hand to witness the event said their combined age of 227 was "the highest aggregate age of two people meeting each other."

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels commended the two women, who both grew up on small Indiana farms, became schoolteachers and ate a lot of meat and starch over the course of their exceptionally long lives. Parker especially enjoyed eggs, sausage, bacon and fried chicken. "I guess we'll have to rethink lard," Daniels quipped after hearing about her high-fat diet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Last year, Parker helped Guinness record another feat when she met another super-centenarian, then-113-year-old Bertha Fry of Muncie, Ind. The meeting took place at Parker's nursing home a few days after her 114th birthday. A Guinness representative on hand to witness the event said their combined age of 227 was "the highest aggregate age of two people meeting each other."

Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels commended the two women, who both grew up on small Indiana farms, became schoolteachers and ate a lot of meat and starch over the course of their exceptionally long lives. Parker especially enjoyed eggs, sausage, bacon and fried chicken. "I guess we'll have to rethink lard," Daniels quipped after hearing about her high-fat diet.
    I don't think there's a trick other than lucky genetics and eating in moderation. Some people can just process it better than others. And some people just tuck their penis between their legs and eat salad and beans forever.

I'm vegan you old, pathetic, troll. I know all about the atrocities that go on in the meat and dairy industries.
    If you're a vegan I'm guessing you are also an environmentalist. You realize then that the reason Great Britain can't meet their air pollution goals is not because of fossil fuels right? It's because of cow farts. Too much methane in the air.

It's war dude, we have to kill them before they kill us!

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post

TEACHERS!! They live so long so they can all bankrupt us with their retirement benefits!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I don't think there's a trick other than lucky genetics and eating in moderation. Some people can just process it better than others. And some people just tuck their penis between their legs and eat salad and beans forever.
    Some native Alaskan tribes eat blubber and fats(Seal Walrus) and have no heart disease because they are very active as well.. People today are just down right lazy..

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    TEACHERS!! They live so long so they can all bankrupt us with their retirement benefits!!!!!
    I couldn't agree more..

I'm vegan....

Yep, and you are probably overweight, out of shape and unhealthy.
    Meat in and of itself isn't what's making people overweight... its consuming more calories than they burn, and many of them in the form of over-processed NON-meat products like bread and pasta.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Meat in and of itself isn't what's making people overweight... its consuming more calories than they burn, and many of them in the form of over-processed NON-meat products like bread and pasta.
    This.

A balanced diet with small portions is key.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    If you're a vegan I'm guessing you are also an environmentalist. You realize then that the reason Great Britain can't meet their air pollution goals is not because of fossil fuels right? It's because of cow farts. Too much methane in the air.

It's war dude, we have to kill them before they kill us!
    You are truly an idiot. Why do you think there are so many cows and methane gas? Is it because they are over there, f*cking line rabbits and becoming overpopulated on their own??? No, jackass, the Ag industries are reproducing them unnaturally for meat and dairy.

Guys, before you start making dumb statements about something you obviously know nothing about, take the time to do some research on the issue. Don't just come in and make silly jokes and half-minded statements that embarrass yourselves.