Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boo Hoo, Kraft feels duped

Boo Hoo, Kraft feels duped

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ght-end-guilty

Did he also feel "duped" by Belicheat and his spying? Nah, the cheating was helping him line his pockets and Goodell would cover it up so it was cool.

Pull out the tissues media, have a pity party for old liquid Bob.

Maybe he should fire the guys who told him Hernandez was a character guy worthy of wearing a Pats* uniform.

Best I can tell AH made it clear to anyone who was paying attention that he was a thug.

But I guess it's easy to get distracted when you're waiting for St. Myra to kick off so you can finger bang girls younger than your own kids.

They sure know how to work that PR machine up in Patriot way.

Jets Insider VIP
    Duped???

More like got burned taking a huge risk on a player everyone knew was a thug at heart.

Cry me a river.

The question is, could Kraft be prosecuted for harboring a known criminal? Could the Patriots be seized as a criminal enterprise? Even if not, could the NFL step in and put the team into receivership or force a sale for this? These will be things worth watching in the coming months.

"The rationale behind that decision was that if any member of the New England Patriots organization is close enough to a murder investigation to actually get arrested -- whether it be for obstruction of justice or the crime itself, it is too close to an unthinkable act for that person to be part of this organization going forward."
    -Kraft
    I guess since Stallworth happened to kill a man incidentally, he doesn't come under Kraft's rigorous organizational standards...going forward of course.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    The question is, could Kraft be prosecuted for harboring a known criminal? Could the Patriots be seized as a criminal enterprise? Even if not, could the NFL step in and put the team into receivership or force a sale for this? These will be things worth watching in the coming months.
    No, unfortunately the Jets are going to have to beat them on the football field.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    I guess since Stallworth happened to kill a man incidentally, he doesn't come under Kraft's rigorous organizational standards...going forward of course.
    The man has his limits.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    No, unfortunately the Jets are going to have to beat them on the football field.
    That would be easy except

1) Cheating by the Pats*.

2) Signing of murderers for an edge. Unlike your team, we only sign high character guys, not anyone who would help us get ahead, even if it means we have to turn a blind eye to murder.

You are such an idiot. Kraft was duped. No one knew this crap about AH two weeks before he shot this kid. He had some questions in his background in college but had been a decent person since being drafted. He hid it pretty well from everyone. Makes him all the more evil in my opinion but you cannot go after Kraft for this. Kraft was a fan when the Pastriots sucked ass for all those years. With all that said I still hate the Pastriots almost as much as I hate the effin French.

Yes, these are all highly likely. Stay tuned.

Hall Of Fame
    Who gives a sh*t? Honestly.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Yes, these are all highly likely. Stay tuned.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Who gives a sh*t? Honestly.
    The Jets have certainly won June and July. Eventually, though, September 12th on NFL Network will happen.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The Jets have certainly won June and July. Eventually, though, September 12th on NFL Network will happen.
    B

A.

N

You are the best poster here....by far.

"When he was in our building, we never saw anything where he was not polite. He was always respectful to me. We only know what's going on inside the building. We don't put private eyes on people," he said.

What about the report that AH physically and verbally threatened Walker when Wes wouldn't show the rookie how to work the video playback.

If that's not a red flag I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets2K5 View Post
    "When he was in our building, we never saw anything where he was not polite. He was always respectful to me. We only know what's going on inside the building. We don't put private eyes on people," he said.

What about the report that AH physically and verbally threatened Walker when Wes wouldn't show the rookie how to work the video playback.

If that's not a red flag I don't know what is.

Bob was busy facebooking with his new piece of high school tail, he didn't know a thing, shhhhhhhhhhh.

F' Kraft and all his ****tee products.

The Raiders still feel duped by the tuck rule.