Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boo Hoo, Kraft feels duped

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    F' Kraft and all his ****tee products.
    He makes paper, not the macaroni and cheese you eat every night.

Duped!? I guess they ignored all his troubles at UF. The Bengals took him off their draft board. THE BENGALS.

Would that I had the prescience of some of the people on this board. It would be lottery here we come. But then again, I did pretty much know in August 2012 that Hernandez would be arrested for murder eleven months later. Can't figure how Kraft could have missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Who gives a sh*t? Honestly.
    DDPatsNE is just hoping all of this negative Patriot news goes away fast...

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The Jets have certainly won June and July. Eventually, though, September 12th on NFL Network will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    He makes paper, not the macaroni and cheese you eat every night.
    Oh he is one of the pricks who keeps the hemp industry from helping Americans earn a living without destroying the planet for profits. Splendid, he is a bigger prick than we thought. Im sure he also owns lots and lots of Big Pharma stock too along with his pulp company. No wonder him and Woody hold a mutual respect for one another. Woody hasnt hired a murderer must be the only difference, unless you are a Pats fan but i understand, i mean after spygate and not winning anything since then...must hurt to root for a team who has built themselves on illusions and media *******.

And i will eat macaroni and cheese as long as prick Kraft gets none of my grocery dollars.

Wow Krafty...you finally finally understand the meaning of Duped the way the Raiders and their fans understand it. Welcome and enjoy the egg on your face and paper products.

He's about the dumbest billionaire I've ever seen. Putin jacks his ring and gets duped by a gang banger!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Maybe he should fire the guys who told him Hernandez was a character guy worthy of wearing a Pats* uniform.

Best I can tell AH made it clear to anyone who was paying attention that he was a thug.

But I guess it's easy to get distracted when you're waiting for St. Myra to kick off so you can finger bang girls younger than your own kids.
    x10000

So true.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    DDPatsNE is just hoping all of this negative Patriot news goes away fast...
    No. What I am hoping for is some decent threads. Nobody cares about Kraft's feelings.

You call me a Pats fan but you guys are far more obsessed with them than I could ever be.

We're obsessed with hating them. You're obsessed with defending them.

Listening to M&M this morning and not even five minutes in, Greeny has his lips wrapped tightly around Kraft's cock. When is he going to proclaim his Past fandom?

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    The Raiders still feel duped by the tuck rule.
    Jets still feel duped from the Leon Hess years.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    No. What I am hoping for is some decent threads. Nobody cares about Kraft's feelings.

You call me a Pats fan but you guys are far more obsessed with them than I could ever be.
    Do you expect the Jets fans on a Jets message board to not talk about their arch rival in the shadows of all these Patriots led news stories?

If you want Jets fans to take the high road, perhaps we should start with the Patriots fans who post incessantly on a Jets website.

I think the fans here have earned the right to rip whoever they want. We don't have to like it, but every fanbase in America is doing the same thing.

Is it grown up? No. But neither is killing another person, hanging out with Putin and letting him steal your property, cheating with cameras, etc.....

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;4923910]You are such an idiot. Kraft was duped. No one knew this crap about AH two weeks before he shot this kid. He had some questions in his background in college but had been a decent person since being drafted. He hid it pretty well from everyone. Makes him all the more evil in my opinion but you cannot go after Kraft for this. Kraft was a fan when the Pastriots sucked ass for all those years. With all that said I still hate the Pastriots almost as much as I hate the effin French.[/]

If Hernandez was half the talent he was do you think they would be saying he might be a bad apple? Kraft like many others are arrogant people who think they have this ability to tame the beast. They chose to look the other way. They have many staff members who can investigate what goes on outside the locker room.

These are excerpts from article written by Hector Longo from Lawrence Eagle Tribune:

As a sports writer on the beat, you attend events in and around Gillette Stadium with your eyes open. Many folks in my position, both with the team and not with them, may have chosen to put blinders on as Hernandez hung with young, gang-looking types.

Today, they go on air or in print and are stunned.

Call it stereotyping, maybe. But Hernandez’s crew struck fear in me — a feeling I’ve never, ever felt before in covering pro sports.

All the while, Hernandez wore an engaging smile.

This morning, I’m not surprised Aaron Hernandez is no longer a Patriot and is facing a murder charge.

Reports noted yesterday that police searches of the home found “several guns and weapons.” Not the murder weapon, just several others.

None registered. None legal. Not exactly the Patriot Way.

...Heck, all of New England raved over his creative “make it rain,” end zone celebrations — ignoring the fact that the basis of the action hails from gentlemen’s (strip) clubs. He was our guy, so it was OK.

Oh God. Mike Greenberg just tweeted.
    Bob Kraft. #Respect.
    What a little twerp.

Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Oh God. Mike Greenberg just tweeted.
    Bob Kraft. #Respect.
    What a little twerp.

The Patriots had run a good organization, but it's all caught up to them, media wise, anyway. Mike Greenberg is a front runner, just like the majority of ESPN. Ask all the experts who will win? Patriots, Packers, etc. When the Ravens win "I chose the Ravens on show X".

ESPN is a business, not an impartial organization. It doesn't hurt that their HQ is in New England either.

Greeny needs to just come out and admit to being a NE fanboy.

Hall Of Fame
    Hey Aaron maybe can we hang out some time. Do you know any cute strippers?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Listening to M&M this morning and not even five minutes in, Greeny has his lips wrapped tightly around Kraft's cock. When is he going to proclaim his Past fandom?
    ESPN sucks.