Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boo Hoo, Kraft feels duped

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    The Patriots had run a good organization, but it's all caught up to them, media wise, anyway. Mike Greenberg is a front runner, just like the majority of ESPN. Ask all the experts who will win? Patriots, Packers, etc. When the Ravens win "I chose the Ravens on show X".

ESPN is a business, not an impartial organization. It doesn't hurt that their HQ is in New England either.
    This. The business depends on keeping their frontrunning teams clean. If AH played for Jax do we think Greeny would be on his knees?

Jets Insider VIP
    Ever since I saw that twerp kiss Don Krafteleones ring for giving him a Tammy jersey and then wear the faggy thing instead of using it to wipe his ass, I knew the whole Jet fan thing was a masquerade to try and garner local ratings.

Fortunately Boomer and Imus and just about every other NY morning radio show continue to kick ESPatriotNations butt in the ratings

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    ESPN sucks.
    It does. Only guy I like there is Cowherd. He may be a Past ass kisser, but at least he pretty well admits it.

Speaking of nuts, ESPN truly stands for "Enjoys Sucking Patriot Nuts". Boy, do they ever.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    The question is, could Kraft be prosecuted for harboring a known criminal? Could the Patriots be seized as a criminal enterprise? Even if not, could the NFL step in and put the team into receivership or force a sale for this? These will be things worth watching in the coming months.
    I like the cut of your jib.

Hall Of Fame
    Do you expect the Jets fans on a Jets message board to not talk about their arch rival in the shadows of all these Patriots led news stories?

If you want Jets fans to take the high road, perhaps we should start with the Patriots fans who post incessantly on a Jets website.

I think the fans here have earned the right to rip whoever they want. We don't have to like it, but every fanbase in America is doing the same thing.

Is it grown up? No. But neither is killing another person, hanging out with Putin and letting him steal your property, cheating with cameras, etc.....
    I have no problem with discussing the Pats on this forum. This is an NFL forum. Only an idiot would say not to talk about anything but the Jets.

My issue is with the quantity. And the quantity is effecting the quality. Every single little report about the Pats is getting a thread and every single Pats-related thread is taking on the same theme and the same things are being said in every thread.

IMO we need another mass merge.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    It does. Only guy I like there is Cowherd. He may be a Past ass kisser, but at least he pretty well admits it.

Speaking of nuts, ESPN truly stands for "Enjoys Sucking Patriot Nuts". Boy, do they ever.
    Cowherd is a smart guy and clearly does a lot of prepping for his show. His points are well thought out and clear.

Bewildered Beast
    Greeny needs to just come out and admit to being a NE fanboy.
    Chosen before Bros-en

Yea by far Cowherd is the most entertaining out of them all. I do enjoy listening to Stephen A, were he lacks in sports knowledge outside of nba he makes up for presentation and crazy rants.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Greeny needs to just come out and admit to being a NE fanboy.
    I actually caught some of the Mike & Mike show this morning - almost never listen to it - but it was embarrassing.

Greenberg was saying that Kraft was being accountable by claiming he was duped. Golic and his IQ of 23 were unable to counter this obviously illogical assertion that claiming victimhood is NOT being accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Green View Post
    Yea by far Cowherd is the most entertaining out of them all. I do enjoy listening to Stephen A, were he lacks in sports knowledge outside of nba he makes up for presentation and crazy rants.
    Very true. When it comes to SAS and Skip, I'm ok with the dumb stuff they say because they're pretty much just playing characters. Cowherd has distinct ways of talking, but he's not totally fake like they are. Super smart guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I actually caught some of the Mike & Mike show this morning - almost never listen to it - but it was embarrassing.

Greenberg was saying that Kraft was being accountable by claiming he was duped. Golic and his IQ of 23 were unable to counter this obviously illogical assertion that claiming victimhood is NOT being accountable.
    Greeny is just an obnoxious idiot who seriously needs to stop calling himself a Jets fan. He CLEARLY hates the Jets and can't get enough of NE's cock. Golic, otoh, just talks about Notre Dame constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Chosen before Bros-en
    Borderline brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have no problem with discussing the Pats on this forum. This is an NFL forum. Only an idiot would say not to talk about anything but the Jets.

My issue is with the quantity. And the quantity is effecting the quality. Every single little report about the Pats is getting a thread and every single Pats-related thread is taking on the same theme and the same things are being said in every thread.

This website is like a hobby to most people. I think people should be able to write what they want, and start whatever threads they want. None of us will agree with all of them, and the moderators will tell us when we're behaving poorly. There are 100 threads calling Rex a circus, Sanchez is the worst, etc. where's the outcry for that?

The Patriots are linked to a series of PR nightmare stories lately. The Jets have not. I would tend to think the Pats would figure to be part of multiple topics of discussion. Why wouldn't we talk about them?

The Patriots are finally at the beginning of their long and painful slide, and I want to enjoy every minute of it. NOW is the time for threads about them.

WATCH THEM SUFFER!!

This website is like a hobby to most people.
    True, though a few of us professional posters get paid to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    True, though a few of us professional posters get paid to post here.
    Did you ever get a deal done to purchase JI? Perhaps you could buy TGG and go head to head with Deegs in a company vs company match. Straight up WWF vs WCW style.

Did you ever get a deal done to purchase JI? Perhaps you could buy TGG and go head to head with Deegs in a company vs company match. Straight up WWF vs WCW style.
    Been having a little trouble getting VC, but I'm not giving up hope.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The Jets have certainly won June and July. Eventually, though, September 12th on NFL Network will happen.
    F*ck off, sh*t eating f*ckface

Veteran
    Listening to M&M this morning and not even five minutes in, Greeny has his lips wrapped tightly around Kraft's cock. When is he going to proclaim his Past fandom?
    He's a simpy wuss. I hate him as a radio guy and even more as a Jets "fan" with a voice. Bleh.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

If every thread that covers the Pats is about the Pats, stay out of the thread instead of pretending (yet again) that you are the morality police. Nobody cares about you not liking Pats topics. Get over yourself.