Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83

Thread: Boo Hoo, Kraft feels duped

  1. #61
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    The hypocrisy of this guy and team wearing that MHK patch, Kraft was already banging some other woman.

  2. #62
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was thinking about this yesterday when all the documents on the AH situation were released.
    Does anyone else find it kind of shady that the day before all this information hit the airwaves, Mr Kraft decides he should tell the world "we were duped".
    Seems to me they are doing pre-damage control, almost like they are being tipped by sources behind the scenes in advance. Which of course goes right along with the " Pats Way" of doing business. Just a thought.

  3. #63
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    He's a simpy wuss. I hate him as a radio guy and even more as a Jets "fan" with a voice. Bleh.
    Agree. Give Greeny's job to Deegs. At least he knows what he's talking about and cares about the Jets. Greeny is just another Passt-kissing douche.

  4. #64
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Listening to M&M this morning and not even five minutes in, Greeny has his lips wrapped tightly around Kraft's cock. When is he going to proclaim his Past fandom?
    That was one of the worst segments ever. Everyone associated with that should be fired. They had no idea what Kraft actually said ("I'm paraphrasing, I don't know exactly what he said, I don't what he actually said, he said something like that") geez why the hell get on the air and spout an opinion about something if you're not even sure what was said? HOw about doing some research beforehand, you know, preparation, and then reading what he actually said, then commenting on what he actually said, so listeners can make an informed opinion and agree with you or disagree. How are they supposed to form an opinion on your interpration of what you sort of remember might have been said?

  5. #65
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Oh God. Mike Greenberg just tweeted.
    Bob Kraft. #Respect.
    What a little twerp.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    I replied to that tweet saying I have no respect for Kraft. All about winning, not caring if the guy is a good guy or not. Cheat if you have to. Lots of low character guys on his team. Even the Bengals took Hernandez off their draft board. Is that not a big enough sign? Brady has a rep of this All-American good guy, when he impregnated two women at nearly the same time. He's closer to Cromartie than Peyton Manning in that category.

  6. #66
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kraft is a huge scum bag but I can't blame him or the Patriots for Hernandez with a straight face. Not unless I'm trolling a Pats fan

  7. #67
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    That was one of the worst segments ever. Everyone associated with that should be fired. They had no idea what Kraft actually said ("I'm paraphrasing, I don't know exactly what he said, I don't what he actually said, he said something like that") geez why the hell get on the air and spout an opinion about something if you're not even sure what was said? HOw about doing some research beforehand, you know, preparation, and then reading what he actually said, then commenting on what he actually said, so listeners can make an informed opinion and agree with you or disagree. How are they supposed to form an opinion on your interpration of what you sort of remember might have been said?
    Simple: they're ****ing bonkers.

    I mean, I don't get how Greeny can do THIS



    And still call himself a Jets fan.

  8. #68
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted this in another thread, but it's a better fit here:

    Kraft's private sitdown with three Pats-friendly reporters - against the advice of counsel - was pretty self-serving. He feels duped? He could only feel duped if this was a Rae Carruth situation where the player has NO red flags in college and then he does something unthinkable.

    What happened here is that the Pats decided that character mattered less than wanting to win. All the signs were there that Hernandez was a bad guy. So that's not being duped. That's making a choice.

    That choice helped kill Lloyd and maybe others.

    Something else. On Outside the Lines Herm Edwards observed that SOMEONE in the locker room REALLY knew what kind of guy AH was. Maybe it was an equipment guy. Maybe a player. Maybe a trainer. Someone knew, but that person was apparently never asked. Why?

    Herm didn't have the balls to answer, but I will. It's because Hernandez was a good player and the Pats didn't care that he had thug tendencies (hung out with his old gang friends, didn't go to player events).

    Oh and one of the panelists suggested that when a player commits this kind of crime, the team should be penalized the draft choice they used to get him, so the Pats* would lose their 4th Rd. pick in a future draft.

  9. #69
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    The hypocrisy of this guy and team wearing that MHK patch, Kraft was already banging some other woman.
    Exactly. He couldn't wait for her to kick off so he could start porking a chick younger than his daughter.

    All PR, all for show.

  10. #70
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    The question is, could Kraft be prosecuted for harboring a known criminal? Could the Patriots be seized as a criminal enterprise? Even if not, could the NFL step in and put the team into receivership or force a sale for this? These will be things worth watching in the coming months.

  11. #71
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please, dupe me, Aaron!

  12. #72
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,979
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Please, dupe me, Aaron!
    The only difference between dupe and dope is u..

  13. #73
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Krafty playing the media perfectly.

    He'll get the Pats EXTRA draft picks due to pain and suffering.

  14. #74
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Please, dupe me, Aaron!
    Dude's not even that handsome. Looks like your average cholo.
    Last edited by McGinley; 07-11-2013 at 03:52 PM.

  15. #75
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    25,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Krafty playing the media perfectly.

    He'll get the Pats EXTRA draft picks due to pain and suffering.
    Actually, most Pats fans that I know are disgusted with the team right now. A little embarrassed too. As one of them said "Now I know how you feel."

    I said, not quite. We didn't kill anyone. Yet.

  16. #76
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats would be smart to trade Brady, build for future. If they couldn't win another championship past few yrs with Brady in his prime and stacked team they sure as hec won't now. Brady will only go downhill from here at his age, should trade now while he holds good value..in 2 years he won't be same, may even retire not wanting to play as a average qb..

  17. #77
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was listening to Mike and Mike talking about this today. I agree with them. If this was a drug or DUI charge OK but it is hard to say he was duped on this. He knew he had attitude issues. Your talking a psychotic murderer here. Even if he failed a psych exam there is nothing that says yeah this guy is going to kill someone. Roids I am sure dont help either and you know rage and mood swings are a drawback. It is only a matter of time before someone plays that angle.

  18. #78
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Was listening to Mike and Mike talking about this today. I agree with them. If this was a drug or DUI charge OK but it is hard to say he was duped on this. He knew he had attitude issues. Your talking a psychotic murderer here. Even if he failed a psych exam there is nothing that says yeah this guy is going to kill someone. Roids I am sure dont help either and you know rage and mood swings are a drawback. It is only a matter of time before someone plays that angle.
    Yesterday Kraft was walking on water according to those two idiots, taking 'accountability' for being duped. Did they change their tune today and think he coudn't have been duped after all? can't they get their stories straight

  19. #79
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Simple: they're ****ing bonkers.

    I mean, I don't get how Greeny can do THIS



    And still call himself a Jets fan.
    Greenberg is an annoying douche. That Mike and Mike show is AWFUL. Why the f would you want that vanilla clown hack radio host to be a Jets fan?

  20. #80
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,729
    Post Thanks / Like




    Did he lose a bet?
    That would the ONLY F UCKING WAY that is permissible, although it is still reprehensible.

    F UCK
    THOSE
    GUYS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us