Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets Issue Fan Survey

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Interesting.

I hope I'll receive one, but I'm not sure if season ticket holders will.
    I don't know about season ticket holders, but as a Psl owner I get them all the time. That one doesn't look like the surveys of the past usually in Jet Green, corny too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Not sure if you were trying to be funny, but I know for a fact that what you posted is not true.

Hey... here's a thought for you: Why don't you just STFU about things you have no business discussing.
    It's only FF2, Dcat

Maybe he can link us up to a Patriot Way Survey on things like MURDERS, MOBHITS, RINGS GIVEN AWAY, BIMBOS AUDITIONED, TEBOW TIME, WEAPONS HIDDEN IN THE OFFICES and other things concerning his beloved cheaters this offseason

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    There should be an option for cheaper ticket prices. A lot of games tickets are already going for half price and it's only early July.
    where can I get cheap tickets ?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I don't know about season ticket holders, but as a Psl owner I get them all the time. That one doesn't look like the surveys of the past usually in Jet Green, corny too.
    I'm in the upper deck and I get them to. They are getting pretty annoying though. I don't see any major changes made based off these surveys other than offering us exclusive passes to draft day, mini camp, and training camp. That won't fix the bigger problem which is the price of tickets.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bobble head not Sanchez

Just win and all those questions become mute.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I'm in the upper deck and I get them to. They are getting pretty annoying though. I don't see any major changes made based off these surveys other than offering us exclusive passes to draft day, mini camp, and training camp. That won't fix the bigger problem which is the price of tickets.
    They want make people feel like they are involved it probably works for half the idiots.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Exactly, lol. I was looking over the questions and was like, "where's the 'other' option?".

I like the Rah Rah/ sunshine crew option at the bottom, lol

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zimm1244 View Post
    I don't know.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not in the NFL or NBA that is for sure.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stubhub. Of the 8 regular season home games 4 of the 8 corner end zone first 2-3 rows can be had for $30-$35 per ticket including fees. The Saints and Bucs games are around $50-60 and the Pats and Steelers games are $85-$95.

I was a shmuck to renew this year. I didn't know they would be this low this early. They were just flooded on there at once.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be outside any gate entrance before a game and you will easily find non ticket scalpers selling tickets in most cases under 30 dollars. Been doing it for years.