Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets Issue Fan Survey

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Exclamation Jets Issue Fan Survey

Was invited by email to participate in a pretty extensive fan survey by the Jets.

It ranged from stadium experience, on-field performance, perceptions of Rex, Idzick and Woody, opinions of possible advertising and team messaging.

Overall pretty interesting, but I had to call out this question. All these choices, and the most obvious option not available.

I would have checked "Legitimate NFL QB" if it was listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Was invited by email to participate in a pretty extensive fan survey by the Jets.

It ranged from stadium experience, on-field performance, perceptions of Rex, Idzick and Woody, opinions of possible advertising and team messaging.

Overall pretty interesting, but I had to call out this question. All these choices, and the most obvious option not available.

Exactly, lol. I was looking over the questions and was like, "where's the 'other' option?".

I like the Rah Rah/ sunshine crew option at the bottom, lol

All Pro
    Polling SOJFs is a waste of time with this survey

Theres no Move Away/Move Back to LI/All Of The Above Options

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Polling SOJFs is a waste of time with this survey

Theres no Move Away/Move Back to LI/All Of The Above Options

I'm local, have money, a huge fan and buy tickets off of stubhub the few times I go.

I'm exactly who they should be polling.

There should be an option for cheaper ticket prices. A lot of games tickets are already going for half price and it's only early July.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    There should be an option for cheaper ticket prices. A lot of games tickets are already going for half price and it's only early July.
    A few of the questions addressed cost -- specifically the ones that asked about reasons why you don't attend games.

Interesting.

I hope I'll receive one, but I'm not sure if season ticket holders will.

I say will and desire. Our biggest issue last year was our QB showed none of that. You could smell then frustration and quit in him from the cheap seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I say will and desire. Our biggest issue last year was our QB showed none of that. You could smell then frustration and quit in him from the cheap seats.
    And yet he'll likely be behind center again September 8.

Yeah, we're moving forward alright.

I haven't seen the survey, but that question does look pretty stupid. What would they even do with most of that data? What if everyone asked for more action energy and excitement? Or the will and desire to win? I guess if 100% of folks called for a marquee player they could go reach on someone to appease the fans? Or if everyone called out coaching they could do something? But mostly, that question looks pretty ridiculous to me

I like the fact that the jets survey us relatively often, but my other criticism is the last few have been freaking long. I think they need to target these things more effectively and be more concise. Again that's just my subjective opinion but that's why I haven't replied to the last few...too long

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    I haven't seen the survey, but that question does look pretty stupid. What would they even do with most of that data? What if everyone asked for more action energy and excitement? Or the will and desire to win? I guess if 100% of folks called for a marquee player they could go reach on someone to appease the fans? Or if everyone called out coaching they could do something? But mostly, that question looks pretty ridiculous to me

I like the fact that the jets survey us relatively often, but my other criticism is the last few have been freaking long. I think they need to target these things more effectively and be more concise. Again that's just my subjective opinion but that's why I haven't replied to the last few...too long
    These are just sent out to make people think the Jets care about fans.

They don't even bother looking at the results.

Jets Insider VIP
    What's with you posting on every thread this AM, Krispy Kremes?

Bored?

Hungry?

Trying for TX's chowd posting JI record?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post

This is a good question but offers terrible choices.

But the strangest part came at the end where the ask a series of questions on what you would most want to "hear" from the Jets in terms of messaging. In the series of questions they ask which would you rather hear: A or B? Both are extremely long, convoluted statements. In every instance, neither resonated with me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    What's with you posting on every thread this AM, Krispy Kremes?

Bored?

Hungry?

Trying for TX's chowd posting JI record?
    Your nicknames for members of JI are as bad as your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    And yet he'll likely be behind center again September 8.

Yeah, we're moving forward alright.
    Likely? Highly doubtful you mean. Mark is gone dont let this competition fool you. They have no intention on playing him.

longer tailgating hours... that 5 hour limit is tough...

All Pro
    I have not received it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    longer tailgating hours... that 5 hour limit is tough...
    But then the burpers and farters will get TOO drunk!

All League
    Poll = Joke

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    These are just sent out to make people think the Jets care about fans.

They don't even bother looking at the results.
    Not sure if you were trying to be funny, but I know for a fact that what you posted is not true.

Hey... here's a thought for you: Why don't you just STFU about things you have no business discussing.