Thread: sweepstakes winners still being announced?

sweepstakes winners still being announced?

Found it interesting that a friend of mine just received an email yesterday saying they won lunch with the coaches. Werent all the winners supposed to be called by the end of may? Is Woody throwing out additional prizes and trying to keep PSL owners happy based on low ticket values? Any thoughts on this? has anyone else received a prize in the past week?

Sanchez won the contest. Rex was quoted, "SEE!? I TOLD YOU HE GAVE US THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN!".

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Found it interesting that a friend of mine just received an email yesterday saying they won lunch with the coaches. Werent all the winners supposed to be called by the end of may? Is Woody throwing out additional prizes and trying to keep PSL owners happy based on low ticket values? Any thoughts on this? has anyone else received a prize in the past week?
    I just got an email yesterday saying that I won a merchandise package. I was shocked. I thought it was over.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

My email tole me yo mail the reasonable sum of $ 437, 321 for which I will receive the honorable reciprocal Nigerian equivalent of ONE MILLION DOLLARS from High Prince Phillipe NGate' Mumba Barzini....after the coupe.

So I have that going for me.

-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I got the town hall meeting a about two months ago. That wasn't a prize though I don't think.

Either way tickets are already half off for most games. I was a shmuck to renew.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I got the town hall meeting a about two months ago. That wasn't a prize though I don't think.

Either way tickets are already half off for most games. I was a shmuck to renew.

Just checked stubhub

Seats in my LSL section (face price - 145 dollars), lowest price being offered for each game in that section at stubhub as follows:

Bucs 207
    Bills 188
    Steelers 332
    Patriots 304
    Saints 292
    Dolphins 189
    Raiders 199
    Browns 193

Didn't check the preseason games but even if I assume 50 bucks for each of them

the average LOWEST price being offered at stubhub for my section is $200.40 per game, over 55 dollars above face value per ticket for the full season

I guess it's like they say in real estate

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
    Last edited by sg3; 07-11-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    My email tole me yo mail the reasonable sum of $ 437, 321 for which I will receive the honorable reciprocal Nigerian equivalent of ONE MILLION DOLLARS from High Prince Phillipe NGate' Mumba Barzini....after the coupe.

So I have that going for me.

-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9QlJ3h2pqo

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Just checked stubhub

Seats in my LSL section (face price - 145 dollars), lowest price being offered for each game in that section at stubhub as follows:

Bucs 207
    Bills 188
    Steelers 332
    Patriots 304
    Saints 292
    Dolphins 189
    Raiders 199
    Browns 193

the average LOWEST price being offered at stubhub for my section is $200.40 per game, over 55 dollars above face value per ticket for the full season

You need to post the average selling price not the average asking price.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Just checked stubhub

Bucs 207
    Bills 188
    Steelers 332
    Patriots 304
    Saints 292
    Dolphins 189
    Raiders 199
    Browns 193

You have to check completed listings but I believe you that your section holds its value. The problem is a lot of other sections in the stadium do not hold their value. When I just looked I found some tickets for that Bills game in $95 seats sold for $28.