Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Sign our draft pick

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    2,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Really never understood the DDNY hate. He's a moderate with a pessimistic streak. I tend to lean the other way.

    A large majority of posters on the Strip lean to either extreme and brow-beat anyone that doesn't fall in lock-step with how they view the NYJ. Quite frankly, it's tiresome and really has brought down the once intelligent discourse found on JI.

    Just my view as something of an outsider looking in...
    No hate on my end. I just don't see the need for him to pooh-pooh everything repeatedly. He can have whatever opinion about the Jets he feels; my issue is him pretending to be the morality police or judge of what is appropriate to discuss. He's a mod wannabe and that aspect of his posting is very annoying. I have total respect for his football opinions and he's pretty knowledgeable.

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,597
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    No hate on my end. I just don't see the need for him to pooh-pooh everything repeatedly. He can have whatever opinion about the Jets he feels; my issue is him pretending to be the morality police or judge of what is appropriate to discuss. He's a mod wannabe and that aspect of his posting is very annoying. I have total respect for his football opinions and he's pretty knowledgeable.
    This.....and it's not his place at all.

  3. #23
    I hate seeing you guys fight like this.

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I hate seeing you guys fight like this.
    What kind of fighting would you prefer?

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,584
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    What kind of fighting would you prefer?
    FF2's favorite is cock fighting with Brady..

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    Dude, you're not a moderator OR the thought police. Stop pretending to be both, it's ****ing annoying.


    This dude man, arrogant and full of himself.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    No hate on my end. I just don't see the need for him to pooh-pooh everything repeatedly. He can have whatever opinion about the Jets he feels; my issue is him pretending to be the morality police or judge of what is appropriate to discuss. He's a mod wannabe and that aspect of his posting is very annoying. I have total respect for his football opinions and he's pretty knowledgeable.
    + infinity

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,169
    Fair enough. I guess I can expect you guys to have the same response for everyone else that replies with "DUMP" or "BAN" in the future.

    The only thing I want is to be able to read a thread without the same cast of characters cursing and name calling people that they disagree with. I guess you can say that I find that just as annoying as you find me calling out people for it . Maybe that analogy can help you relate.


  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Fair enough. I guess I can expect you guys to have the same response for everyone else that replies with "DUMP" or "BAN" in the future.

    The only thing I want is to be able to read a thread without the same cast of characters cursing and name calling people that they disagree with. I guess you can say that I find that just as annoying as you find me calling out people for it . Maybe that analogy can help you relate.

    You have got to be kidding me with this crap?

    How about shut up, stop with your holier than thou crap, get off your pedestal, and just post.

    You treat this place as some sort of fashion show, who you can impress, then with the nonsensical high and mighty crap.

    We all have our warts, stick to your schtick and get off your horse.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You have got to be kidding me with this crap?

    How about shut up, stop with your holier than thou crap, get off your pedestal, and just post.

    You treat this place as some sort of fashion show, who you can impress, then with the nonsensical high and mighty crap.

    We all have our warts, stick to your schtick and get off your horse.
    Fact is I am not the only person that feels that way. I guess others have just become numb to it. Maybe in time I will too.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Fact is I am not the only person that feels that way. I guess others have just become numb to it. Maybe in time I will too.
    DeeDee trolling for new buddies again.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,919
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Fact is I am not the only person that feels that way. I guess others have just become numb to it. Maybe in time I will too.
    Apathetic is more like it, tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    DeeDee trolling for new buddies again.
    Time was I enjoyed your impassioned stances and cane-shaking. You've become borderline intolerable as of late, much like your "nemesis" SAR.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us