Thread: Boston loves mass murderers: is it a Pats* thing?

Boston loves mass murderers: is it a Pats* thing?

This is just shameful coming out of Boston. What's the overlap here between these Pats* fans who love Hernandez and think he's innocent and those who love this terrorist Jahar and think he's innocent?

Same group of people? Must be, right? Pats* fans?

I'm sorry but this is an ******* and classless post.

Boston was attacked by a terrorist. I'm pretty sure the city doesn't ****ing support the man.

This goes beyond trolling Patriot fans and is just insulting to America.
    You should feel bad.

Fringe extremists are not indicative of an entire city's way of thinking.

Crappy attempt at humor, you're just being an ass.

All Pro
    They w;ere charged (?) within 24 hours of each other. Tsarnaev has already been arraigned, today. Why is Hernandez's day in court taking so long?

Jets Insider VIP
    dump

Eh, I really don't think you can paint an entire city in a single color just because some knuckleheads act like, well, knuckleheads.

Seriously. Do you think there aren't people who do this everywhere? Women write mass murderers and want to marry them. How many 9/11 nuts are out there? I think Boston handled this one pretty well.

Hall Of Fame
    This is just the natural progression of what has been allowed to go on here the past few weeks.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Seriously. Do you think there aren't people who do this everywhere? Women write mass murderers and want to marry them. How many 9/11 nuts are out there? I think Boston handled this one pretty well.
    I remember sitting in a breakfast joint quite a few years ago and I noticed a fairly unattractive and overweight woman that I had talked to on occasion. When I walked behind her I saw a tattoo with the letters AKE sticking out from behind her sleeveless shirt on the back of her right shoulder. When I asked her what the entire tattoo was, she said FREE ROBERT BLAKE. I had to ask her why she would want him out of jail, and she just shrugged. Not much later the scumbag was wrongly found innocent of the murder of his wife and released, but I never saw the woman again to ask her if she was happy. It takes all kinds.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I remember sitting in a breakfast joint quite a few years ago and I noticed a fairly unattractive and overweight woman that I had talked to on occasion. When I walked behind her I saw a tattoo with the letters AKE sticking out from behind her sleeveless shirt on the back of her right shoulder. When I asked her what the entire tattoo was, she said FREE ROBERT BLAKE. I had to ask her why she would want him out of jail, and she just shrugged. Not much later the scumbag was wrongly found innocent of the murder of his wife and released, but I never saw the woman again to ask her if she was happy. It takes all kinds.
    Can you give us some of your first person experiences and anecdotes about the Lincoln asassination?

Jets Insider VIP
    There's idiots everywhere. Thread should be locked ASAP.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    This is just the natural progression of what has been allowed to go on here the past few weeks.

Enjoy.
    Lets talk football.

I like our rivalry but...
    On a serious note...jokes concerning the bombing are in poor taste. Think along the lines of 9/11. These were terrorist attacks on US soil resulting in the deaths of fellow Americans, and as such shouldn't be joked about.
    Last edited by FF2; 07-11-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I remember sitting in a breakfast joint quite a few years ago and I noticed a fairly unattractive and overweight woman that I had talked to on occasion. When I walked behind her I saw a tattoo with the letters AKE sticking out from behind her sleeveless shirt on the back of her right shoulder.
    why are you stalking fat ugly chicks?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Enjoy.
    +1