Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 74

Thread: Another pats player arrested

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,082
    The Pats had some success with guys like Moss and Corey Dillon where the trouble makers behaved in NE. So they adopted this way of signing high talent, bad character guys assuming they would all stay in line under bellichek.

    But Moss and Dillion were the exceptions and now this philosophy has fully blown up in there face.

    Dennard will be cut and the Pats will go back to the old days of only having good guys on the team.

    Hey, it wasnt a bad idea it just isnt working anymore. Time to change in NE.

  2. #22
    Despite what Pats fans may say, he was in consideration to be one of the starting corners for the Pats this season. Kraft and company better issue a curfew or something soon, before Brady gets busted on a DUI for too many Zinfandels.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Cirque du ????
    Pat-

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,082
    [QUOTEbefore Brady gets busted on a DUI for too many Zinfandels.[/QUOTE]

    HAHAHAHAHA. Good one. Guy has got to be mad zimas are off the market.

  5. #25
    Oh common! They're a classy bunch. It's not like they're murdering people up there.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,416
    Do the Pats actually do any background checks on their employees? They've become worse than the Raiders ever were

  7. #27
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,569
    You would think Kraft would've told the gang to lay low for a while, guess not.

  8. #28
    It hurts the Pats but I hope they cut him anyway. He's another turd.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Do the Pats actually do any background checks on their employees? They've become worse than the Raiders ever were
    They have become arrogant in their ways, BB thinks that by simply placing a Pats jersey on a player that they will magically become model citizens. BB has a much higher opinion of himself than do his players.

  10. #30
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Logical Side of Your Brain
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    They have become arrogant in their ways, BB thinks that by simply placing a Pats jersey on a player that they will magically become model citizens. BB has a much higher opinion of himself than do his players.
    Absolutely, they have become arrogant..... but, it's not just that. The precedent was set, when Goodell didn't "drop the hammer" on them, after spygate. He covered up their cheating, then gave them a slap on the wrist. When you can get away with that type of scandal, why wouldn't you feel that you're going to be "protected" by the NFL, when it comes to bad character players..... I'm sure he believes the conduct policy doesn't apply to the Pats...... OR, he doesn't "understand" the policy.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,958
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    They have become arrogant in their ways, BB thinks that by simply placing a Pats jersey on a player that they will magically become model citizens. BB has a much higher opinion of himself than do his players.
    Alternatively these players are exactly the kind of players that they are looking for.

    New England Smart.... OK
    New England draft players who f^ck the organization in the a$$.... OK
    New England keep on drafting players that do this.... OK

    Conclusion? The organization enjoys anal sex too much to give it up.

  12. #32
    Perfection, yet the media seems to turn the cheek about the Patriots being a "Circus".

  13. #33
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,087
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    The way things are going the big gangs in the U.S. are going to be

    The Crips
    The Bloods and
    The Pats
    :ovation:


    lol

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The Pats had some success with guys like Moss and Corey Dillon where the trouble makers behaved in NE. So they adopted this way of signing high talent, bad character guys assuming they would all stay in line under bellichek.

    But Moss and Dillion were the exceptions and now this philosophy has fully blown up in there face.

    Dennard will be cut and the Pats will go back to the old days of only having good guys on the team.

    Hey, it wasnt a bad idea it just isnt working anymore. Time to change in NE.
    Yet if it was a Jet you'd be saying the Jets are a circus. Change your username Pats trolls shouldn't be named after a Jet great.

  15. #35
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fair Lawn, NJ
    Posts
    177
    sign this drunk driving beast for short money

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    All I can do is just laugh at the stupidity of this players. Blessed with an opportunity of a lifetime and blows it. Not to mention this moron is currently on probation.

    The Patriot Way -- LMFAO. Very nice way to start my day, the NE myth exposed once again.

    By the way, I cannot recall where I read this but Ortiz has claimed that several NE players hung out at AH's flop house. This story continues to get interesting by the day.
    Yes, looking forward to the details on this one.

  17. #37
    He who cast the first stone should first, be, um, a sinner, among you!

    yeah, or something like that.

  18. #38
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,737
    Sound the kazoos!!

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Despite what Pats fans may say, he was in consideration to be one of the starting corners for the Pats this season. Kraft and company better issue a curfew or something soon, before Brady gets busted on a DUI for too many Zinfandels.
    Yeah one of those Pats trolls who will be MIA here by mid-November was telling me the secondary will be fine next year. Not looking good so far.

  20. #40
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,087
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS2417 View Post
    Yet if it was a Jet you'd be saying the Jets are a circus. Change your username Pats trolls shouldn't be named after a Jet great.
    lmao; +1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us