Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another pats player arrested

Veteran

Another pats player arrested

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...picion-of-dui/

The circus is really in full force up there.

Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested again.

Dennard, who was sentenced to 30 days in jail three months ago after he was convicted of assaulting a police officer, was arrested early this morning on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The Omaha World-Herald reports that Dennard was pulled over in Lincoln, Nebraska around 2 a.m. after he was spotted by officers straddling a lane line. He reportedly refused to take a blood-alcohol test.

In addition to his 30-day jail sentence, Dennard was given two years of probation for assaulting a police officer, and this arrest could be considered a probation violation. The judge in his assault case said she would allow Dennard to wait until after the 2013 NFL season to serve his 30-day sentence; it is not clear whether this arrest will make the judge reconsider that.

Dennard could also face NFL discipline, and its possible that the league will consider him a repeat violator of the personal-conduct policy, even though the assault on the police officer happened before he was drafted by the Patriots.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Patriot Way...the highway to prison

Hall Of Fame
    Cirque du ????

WHAT A CIRC- oh wait, ESPN won't be paying attention to this.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The Patriot Way...the highway to prison
    Anyone know if this high character guy is friends with Hernandez?

Hall Of Fame
    Stay classy New England

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...picion-of-dui/

The circus is really in full force up there.

Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested again.

Dennard, who was sentenced to 30 days in jail three months ago after he was convicted of assaulting a police officer, was arrested early this morning on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The Omaha World-Herald reports that Dennard was pulled over in Lincoln, Nebraska around 2 a.m. after he was spotted by officers straddling a lane line. He reportedly refused to take a blood-alcohol test.

In addition to his 30-day jail sentence, Dennard was given two years of probation for assaulting a police officer, and this arrest could be considered a probation violation. The judge in his assault case said she would allow Dennard to wait until after the 2013 NFL season to serve his 30-day sentence; it is not clear whether this arrest will make the judge reconsider that.

Dennard could also face NFL discipline, and its possible that the league will consider him a repeat violator of the personal-conduct policy, even though the assault on the police officer happened before he was drafted by the Patriots.
    wait, wait, wait...

the Pasts* knew this guy assaulted a police officer and STILL drafted him???

or will Kraft claim to have been "duped" again?

Hall Of Fame
    In truth he is a minor player so I expect him to be cut (to great fanfare by the media) and before the day is out.

Only impact murderers are permitted to be long term members of the New England plans.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but lets talk about something that is really important like Rex Ryan going on vacation, now that is a scandal.

Kraft will release a statement announcing his release and how he was duped...then espn will shower him with praise, greeny will rub baby oil all over his body as he talks about the great Bob Kraft and the Patriot Way...stay tuned.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

DUI is soooooooo old school.

Hall Of Fame
    Have we reached the point yet where a tattoo of a Patriots logo might be considered to be evidence of gang affiliation by the Massachusetts department of corrections?

Does Krafty have a finger sign for them yet? (Holy sh1t. Check out the bottom left corner!!!)

Perhaps he can come up with something after smelling the fingers that he plants in that sweet young thing after every game?

I told you honey, Myra isn't dead yet and so you will just have to wait for just a little while longer before I can bring you out to games.

Last edited by EM31; 07-11-2013 at 09:00 AM.

All I can do is just laugh at the stupidity of this players. Blessed with an opportunity of a lifetime and blows it. Not to mention this moron is currently on probation.

The Patriot Way -- LMFAO. Very nice way to start my day, the NE myth exposed once again.

By the way, I cannot recall where I read this but Ortiz has claimed that several NE players hung out at AH's flop house. This story continues to get interesting by the day.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    All I can do is just laugh at the stupidity of this players. Blessed with an opportunity of a lifetime and blows it. Not to mention this moron is currently on probation.

The Patriot Way -- LMFAO. Very nice way to start my day, the NE myth exposed once again.

By the way, I cannot recall where I read this but Ortiz has claimed that several NE players hung out at AH's flop house. This story continues to get interesting by the day.
    Perhaps Kraft was duped while they were both at the safe house.

All League
    The way things are going the big gangs in the U.S. are going to be

The Crips
    The Bloods and
    The Pats

All Pro
    So awesome

The Patriot Way indeed

This is great because it just proves that the whole "PATS ARE DIFFERENT! THEY JUST DO THEIR JOBS! THEY DO IT THE RIGHT WAY! THEY ONLY SIGN HIGH CHARACTER GUYS! PATRIOT WAY! WOO HOO!" narrative that they (along with the media) push is complete and utter bull****.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

In honor of the Pats the walk from death row to the execution chamber at Huntsville Texas is being renamed the Patriot way..