Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Stay classy New England

LMAO!!!

Love it!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well well well the big top in New England just keeps expanding.

Liquid Bob "duped" again.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    They would roast Rex on a spit if this were the Jets.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    there making the Bengals look like choir boys
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...picion-of-dui/

The circus is really in full force up there.

Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested again.

Dennard, who was sentenced to 30 days in jail three months ago after he was convicted of assaulting a police officer, was arrested early this morning on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The Omaha World-Herald reports that Dennard was pulled over in Lincoln, Nebraska around 2 a.m. after he was spotted by officers straddling a lane line. He reportedly refused to take a blood-alcohol test.

In addition to his 30-day jail sentence, Dennard was given two years of probation for assaulting a police officer, and this arrest could be considered a probation violation. The judge in his assault case said she would allow Dennard to wait until after the 2013 NFL season to serve his 30-day sentence; it is not clear whether this arrest will make the judge reconsider that.

Dennard could also face NFL discipline, and its possible that the league will consider him a repeat violator of the personal-conduct policy, even though the assault on the police officer happened before he was drafted by the Patriots.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Welcome to Gillette Stadium, Home of YOUR New England Patriots!!!

Now lets meet the starting lineup for today's game....

The file is way big, and the picture is enormous. Try a smaller one just so people can open the thread.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    The file is way big, and the picture is enormous. Try a smaller one just so people can open the thread.
    Exactly, lol.

SG3, USE DAT RESIZE OPTION!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobblingjetster View Post
    Phenomenal! I smiled the whole way. You're right, whoever put it together loves the Jets, but isn't so good at the audio/visual arts. LOL.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...picion-of-dui/

The circus is really in full force up there.

Patriots cornerback Alfonzo Dennard has been arrested again.

Dennard, who was sentenced to 30 days in jail three months ago after he was convicted of assaulting a police officer, was arrested early this morning on suspicion of driving under the influence.

The Omaha World-Herald reports that Dennard was pulled over in Lincoln, Nebraska around 2 a.m. after he was spotted by officers straddling a lane line. He reportedly refused to take a blood-alcohol test.

In addition to his 30-day jail sentence, Dennard was given two years of probation for assaulting a police officer, and this arrest could be considered a probation violation. The judge in his assault case said she would allow Dennard to wait until after the 2013 NFL season to serve his 30-day sentence; it is not clear whether this arrest will make the judge reconsider that.

Dennard could also face NFL discipline, and its possible that the league will consider him a repeat violator of the personal-conduct policy, even though the assault on the police officer happened before he was drafted by the Patriots.
    On Mike and Mike this morning they said that Both Bellicheat and Bo Pellini wrote "character" letters on behalf of Dennard for sentencing. LOFL!!!

BTW, Dennard was a starting CB for the Pats in 2012.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobblingjetster View Post
    Wow. I had almost forgotten what a guy in a Jet uniform playing QB well looked like.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was just referring to the pads. The Walker video is classic.

Al Toon, Walker and O'Brien have taken all their great stuff off. Good for them...they are finally understanding their value. Great Jets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS3HBPALgkM

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Exactly, lol.

SG3, USE DAT RESIZE OPTION!
    deleted... sorry, but the Patriot Way CIRCUS is the BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Wow. I had almost forgotten what a guy in a Jet uniform playing QB well looked like.
    Oh my!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    deleted... sorry, but the Patriot Way CIRCUS is the BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH
    The New Ringling Patriots, right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Despite what Pats fans may say, he was in consideration to be one of the starting corners for the Pats this season. Kraft and company better issue a curfew or something soon, before Brady gets busted on a DUI for too many Zinfandels.
    Yes, he looked like a pretty good pick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...1jI/story.html

But before he faced the eager New England fans, he was pressed about the arrests of former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez and cornerback Alfonzo Dennard.

Ive got no reaction at all, Gronkowski said. I have no reaction at all, Im just here about the book.
    Your teammate just accused of multiple murders, young man died, and you simply do not care.
    A wonderful Patriot Way indeed. What a great person.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post

Your teammate just accused of multiple murders, young man died, and you simply do not care.
    Pure class.

Anyone with any sense of decency would say, "This is a tragedy for the Lloyd family. My thoughts and prayers are with them. Otherwise, I can't comment."

But I guess it's more in the spirit of the Patriot way to have "no reaction" when a tragedy like this happens.

What a model franchise.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post

In all fairness, I can't imagine any player on any team giving anything other than "no comment". It's a sticky situation and he really can't say much. To me, this is just a guy doing what the organization told him to do.

I remember some years ago when wwe wrestler Chris Benoit murdered his wife and son and then committed suicide. Vince McMahon, WWE CEO, then made a statement that Benoit would never be spoken of in the WWE again. Subsequently, all Benoit merchandise, DVDs, etc. were all taken down. I believe they even re-released old event dvds with his matches and segments edited out. They erased him from their history books and went about their business. That's what NE seems to be doing, and I can't blame them. They have to think about their brand and image. Having a murderer associated with it is the last thing they want.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    In all fairness, I can't imagine any player on any team giving anything other than "no comment". It's a sticky situation and he really can't say much. To me, this is just a guy doing what the organization told him to do.

I remember some years ago when wwe wrestler Chris Benoit murdered his wife and son and then committed suicide. Vince McMahon, WWE CEO, then made a statement that Benoit would never be spoken of in the WWE again. Subsequently, all Benoit merchandise, DVDs, etc. were all taken down. I believe they even re-released old event dvds with his matches and segments edited out. They erased him from their history books and went about their business. That's what NE seems to be doing, and I can't blame them. They have to think about their brand and image. Having a murderer associated with it is the last thing they want.
    Thanks to blatant cheating by chowds NFL could have WWE reputation of fairness..

But there is a difference between "It is a tradegy, no comment" and "No response, I do not care."