Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ryan flagged by PETA

PETA

People Eating Tasty Animals!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    You wanna see my pocket gopher?
    I might poke it with a pointy stick to get it riled up.

Look at my signature.....

ENOUGH SAID

Jets Insider VIP
    DeeDee is a bleeding heart over animals but Dee Dee is gleeful to see humans getting maimed

DeeDee is weird

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    DeeDee is a bleeding heart over animals but Dee Dee is gleeful to see humans getting maimed

DeeDee is weird
    Simple answer is that every human that participated in that savagery did so on his or her own free will. People make decisions and must deal with the risks.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Yes. The US recently lost it's status as the world's fattest nation. It is a very sensitive time for fat people. They shouldn't be cursed at.
    If you were living in Maine you wouldn't believe a word of that.

Rookie
    PETA King?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Good... when you get on PETA's radar, you know you've arrived.

That's the same PETA that's killed something like 30,000 dogs and cats themselves over the past 15 years, right? Hypocritical, sanctimonious jackasses.
    LOL... You are 1 ignorant jacka$$.

I guess because a bunch of idiots breed, buy, and discard animals it's PETAs job to house and care for everyone's unwanted pets? Most of those animals were taken from shelters that cruelly gas the animals. Do you seriously think the biggest animal rights group that has done more for animals than anyone else in the history of the world is just going around, scooping random dogs and cats off the streets and killing them because they enjoy it? LOL

Once again, do some research before you talk about something you know nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    PETA needs to get a life, this is ridiculous.
    Their lives are dedicated to fighting for the welfare of animals. The unpaid interns at PETA have more value and done more good in their short lives than you probably will in your entire life of eating, sh*tting, drinking and wastefully consuming resources without ever taking a minute to pull your head out of your a$$.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayRay View Post
    So you want to see a woman get stabbed and mutilated? Really? What possible reason could you have for writing something so crude and stupid.
    Yeah, I guess she deserves to be mauled by one of the very animals she has dedicated her life to helping, just because she dared write Rex a letter to inform him of the cruelty involved in the event he partook in. How dare she! Now she must pay!

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

DeeDee is weird
    Again, the major difference is that these people put themselves in the situation and were supporting the cruel treatment and killing of these animals. These animals didn't ask to be there, and they certainly don't want to be killed slowly in the arena by spears and swords to the neck.

The idiots got what they deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Please, I asked nicely to not quote Corky.

Next, I may have to institute a non-Mod banning.
    And why are you so worried? - it is gophers we are talking about, not gerbils.
    Or did you switch your preferences to larger animals?

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Again, the major difference is that these people put themselves in the situation and were supporting the cruel treatment and killing of these animals. These animals didn't ask to be there, and they certainly don't want to be killed slowly in the arena by spears and swords to the neck.

The idiots got what they deserved.
    So you think they are better slaughtered when you are 1 year old, as other bulls? Without a slimmest chance of survival?
    Or live pumpered till 6 years old (approx 40 years in human years) and fight for your life, then if you brave and smart, be "pardoned" and spend the rest of your life as a stud?
    Judging by your words, you prefer the first.
    Take it.
    Give me latter then.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    So you think they are better slaughtered when you are 1 year old, as other bulls? Without a slimmest chance of survival?
    Or live pumpered till 6 years old (approx 40 years in human years) and fight for your life, then if you brave and smart, be "pardoned" and spend the rest of your life as a stud?
    Judging by your words, you prefer the first.
    Take it.
    Give me latter then.
    I went to a bull fight in Spain years ago. Had one of the bulls been deemed brave enough to be "pardoned," he would have bled to death hrs later. It was pretty brutal and I wasn't impressed with the "bravery" of the torreadors (?). Seemed like the deck was stacked against the bull from the moment he was released into the ring with a spike between his shoulders hemorrhaging blood.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    LOL... You are 1 ignorant jacka$$.

I guess because a bunch of idiots breed, buy, and discard animals it's PETAs job to house and care for everyone's unwanted pets? Most of those animals were taken from shelters that cruelly gas the animals. Do you seriously think the biggest animal rights group that has done more for animals than anyone else in the history of the world is just going around, scooping random dogs and cats off the streets and killing them because they enjoy it? LOL

Once again, do some research before you talk about something you know nothing about.
    They have done more for animals than anyone else in the world?

My vote is for Colonel Sanders. Thanks to him, billions of eggs were allowed to become chickens!!!
    Last edited by Digetydog; 07-13-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    I went to a bull fight in Spain years ago. Had one of the bulls been deemed brave enough to be "pardoned," he would have bled to death hrs later. It was pretty brutal and I wasn't impressed with the "bravery" of the torreadors (?). Seemed like the deck was stacked against the bull from the moment he was released into the ring with a spike between his shoulders hemorrhaging blood.

Well, they are trying now to protect people more.. But still, it is better to live and then die fighting when you 40, then be slaughtered at 7.

Hall Of Fame
    If bulls wanted to not be so terribly tormented, they should have developed advanced reasoning capabilities, language skills and opposable thumbs.

the idiots get what they deserve.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post

As one might guess from some of my prior posts, I am not a bleeding heart vegan PETA member.

Having said that. I totally agree that bull fighting is a disgusting "sport." In my opinion, it is no better than cock fighting or dog fighting.